View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next

#76 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Making a long post = correct, I see nothing has changed.
it makes sense

No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

Holy doodoo, I thought my mom was bad at getting my sarcasm.
I got your sarcasm btw.. But still I think blaze's post made sense to me

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:47 pm

#77 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

It's been 2 years huh. Though might I say, playstyles tend to stick.

Also you know that you should never be sarcastic and/or ironic in a werewolf game. Tends to end badly for you.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:49 pm

#78 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Unownist wrote:

Also you know that you should never be sarcastic and/or ironic in a werewolf game. Tends to end badly for you.

It's pretty obvious when a player who has played over 50 games, says "hi, I'm new and I have no idea how this works", that he isn't, in the slightest, serious...
Are you serious?

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm
neonDragon Admin

#79 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Larah wrote:
Spoiler: show
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
it makes sense

Blaze's posts never make sense.. not even to him.
believe me if it made sense to you then you got a problem.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm

#80 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Unownist wrote:

It's pretty obvious when a player who has played over 50 games, says "hi, I'm new and I have no idea how this works", that he isn't, in the slightest, serious...
Are you serious?

Maybe, am I?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 pm
neonDragon Admin

#81 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Blaze wrote:
I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.

Maybe he was reading Numble's reply or just reading this: viewtopic.php?p=484004#p484004 ? Taking the replies in this thread into counter, Donald most likely read Numble's reply.

... Also since I'm new to this game I just wanted to say hi! :)

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:02 pm

#82 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
cPseudonym wrote:
Blaze wrote:
I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.

Maybe he was reading Numble's reply or just reading this: viewtopic.php?p=484004#p484004 ? Taking the replies in this thread into counter, Donald most likely read Numble's reply.

You might wanna check that link. Are you sure it's that what you wanted to link?

Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:04 pm

#83 Post Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
it makes sense

Blaze's posts never make sense.. not even to him.
believe me if it made sense to you then you got a problem.
Yeah, I got a "problem".

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:08 pm
#84 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
NumBle wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:
Blaze wrote:

You might wanna check that link. Are you sure it's that what you wanted to link?

I think what cPseudo means is that Kontra may have found out about Mystic's ban through the actual ban thread or your reply in this thread. So the link would be correct.

Also,
SweedyGonzales wrote:
ummmm...
[Vote K0ntRa]?

Looks about right for round 0.
Pls, why not vote GERTY? It has obviously run away to Mexico.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:08 pm

#85 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
NumBle wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:
Blaze wrote:

I think what cPseudo means is that Kontra may have found out about Mystic's ban through the actual ban thread or your reply in this thread. So the link would be correct.

Also,
SweedyGonzales wrote:
ummmm...
[Vote K0ntRa]?

Looks about right for round 0.
Pls, why not vote GERTY? It has obviously run away to Mexico.

[Vote GERTY] (not day)
Come here and atone for your sins before it worse!
please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:32 pm

#86 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Ill still stand on that Unotgoingtowinist and Mystic are mafias.

I cant vote since its round (-1) though

Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

#87 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Round 0 is now over.

Unownist shot.
[hospitalize Unownist]
Unownist is unable to vote next round.

Round 1 has begun. You may vote and send in actions. Round 1 ends Tuesday 21:30.

[dawn]

---------------------

Some of you have asked for an order of actions. I've added it in the OP now.
Donald Dump wrote:
Order of actions: Drugging --> Apollo protection --> Passing l. bolts --> Aphrodite counterfeit --> Athena peek --> mafia nightkill --> Zeus kill --> Ares kill

Tell me if I missed some action.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:39 pm

#88 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Incoming *Uno shot himself to lead all suspicion off of him*

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm
neonDragon Admin

#89 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
Unownist wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing xD

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 pm

#90 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM] Isolate
cPseudonym wrote:
Unownist wrote:

I was thinking the exact same thing xD

It's a reliable strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was a mafia.

Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next