[Unofficial] [S2] Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R4 ENDS SUNDAY 9:30 PM]

gal

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes

Post by gal »

Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:Making a long post = correct, I see nothing has changed.
it makes sense
No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

Holy doodoo, I thought my mom was bad at getting my sarcasm.
I got your sarcasm btw.. But still I think blaze's post made sense to me
Numble

Post by Numble »

Unownist wrote:No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

It's been 2 years huh. Though might I say, playstyles tend to stick.

Also you know that you should never be sarcastic and/or ironic in a werewolf game. Tends to end badly for you.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Unown

Post by Unown »

NumBle wrote:
Unownist wrote:No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

Also you know that you should never be sarcastic and/or ironic in a werewolf game. Tends to end badly for you.
It's pretty obvious when a player who has played over 50 games, says "hi, I'm new and I have no idea how this works", that he isn't, in the slightest, serious...
Are you serious?
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Larah wrote:
Spoiler!
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
it makes sense
No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

Blaze's posts never make sense.. not even to him.
believe me if it made sense to you then you got a problem.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Unownist wrote:
NumBle wrote:

It's pretty obvious when a player who has played over 50 games, says "hi, I'm new and I have no idea how this works", that he isn't, in the slightest, serious...
Are you serious?
Maybe, am I?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Blaze wrote:I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.
Maybe he was reading Numble's reply or just reading this: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 04#p484004 ? Taking the replies in this thread into counter, Donald most likely read Numble's reply.

... Also since I'm new to this game I just wanted to say hi! :)
Numble

Post by Numble »

cPseudonym wrote:
Blaze wrote:I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.
Maybe he was reading Numble's reply or just reading this: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 04#p484004 ? Taking the replies in this thread into counter, Donald most likely read Numble's reply.

You might wanna check that link. Are you sure it's that what you wanted to link?
Heart-Break
gal

Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes

Post by gal »

Lawliet wrote:
Larah wrote:
Spoiler!
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
it makes sense

Blaze's posts never make sense.. not even to him.
believe me if it made sense to you then you got a problem.
Yeah, I got a "problem".
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

NumBle wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:

You might wanna check that link. Are you sure it's that what you wanted to link?
I think what cPseudo means is that Kontra may have found out about Mystic's ban through the actual ban thread or your reply in this thread. So the link would be correct.

Also,
SweedyGonzales wrote:ummmm...
[Vote K0ntRa]?

Looks about right for round 0.
Pls, why not vote GERTY? It has obviously run away to Mexico.
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Dee Dee wrote:
NumBle wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:

I think what cPseudo means is that Kontra may have found out about Mystic's ban through the actual ban thread or your reply in this thread. So the link would be correct.

Also,
SweedyGonzales wrote:ummmm...
[Vote K0ntRa]?

Looks about right for round 0.
Pls, why not vote GERTY? It has obviously run away to Mexico.
[Vote GERTY] (not day)
Come here and atone for your sins before it worse!
Spoiler!
please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break please don't break
Sign away your life here:
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Ill still stand on that Unotgoingtowinist and Mystic are mafias.

I cant vote since its round (-1) though
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes [R1 ENDS TUESDAY 9:30 PM]

Post by Cruxell »

Round 0 is now over.

Unownist shot.
[hospitalize Unownist]
Unownist is unable to vote next round.

Round 1 has begun. You may vote and send in actions. Round 1 ends Tuesday 21:30.

[dawn]

---------------------

Some of you have asked for an order of actions. I've added it in the OP now.
Donald Dump wrote:Order of actions: Drugging --> Apollo protection --> Passing l. bolts --> Aphrodite counterfeit --> Athena peek --> mafia nightkill --> Zeus kill --> Ares kill
Tell me if I missed some action.
Unown

Post by Unown »

Incoming *Uno shot himself to lead all suspicion off of him*
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Unownist wrote:Incoming *Uno shot himself to lead all suspicion off of him*
I was thinking the exact same thing xD
Numble

Post by Numble »

cPseudonym wrote:
Unownist wrote:Incoming *Uno shot himself to lead all suspicion off of him*
I was thinking the exact same thing xD
It's a reliable strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was a mafia.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”