View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next

#61 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
So where's GERTY

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 am

#62 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
[start]
formalities.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:10 pm

#63 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
So where's GERTY

Gerty is in NYC with Hater.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:26 pm

#64 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Okay, making me Titan is not gonna motivate me to stay, Donald.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:38 pm

#65 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Formalities.. Hi all--

Unownist, yo .. You shouldn't tell everyone your role like that.. :I

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:41 pm

#66 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Larah wrote:
Formalities.. Hi all--

Oh sorry, new to the game.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:45 pm

#67 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Formalities.. Hi all--

I think you forgot the Quotes tehre Uwnowninwininst

should be more like "Oh sorry, came back recently, "new" to the game"

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:54 pm

#68 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.

"But what does unowni-" Yea unownist is an obvious mafia as we can read in the spoiler below. "New to the game bullshit" is the worst thing I've ever heard. Come on man your a lot better than this and playing stupid wont get you far. But this isn't why I came to this conclusion. As I did with Maki i started checking old games and topics and obviously it went in the way i thought. I couldn't find anything specific for Mystic but I could notice how Unownist usually acts in early rounds in games he was mafia and games he wasn't (Very similar to the method i used on Maki). In games where Unownist was mafia he usually played well in start of the games as he started fading away slowly after round 1. As a way to show his activity and that he exsist and not look like a quiet mafia, while fading away slowly to let the others in the crowd become a target. As for games he has a special villager role he would usually be quiet during the whole game, he private chatted and PM'd mostly when he wanted to talk and just posted his vote untill very late stages when he felt safer. This happened usually early in the game but as the game progressed r3 or higher (r2 once) he would usually talk more. But not enough there, I would also notice as villager he couldn't give an absolute fuck about the game until his name was stated. This is'nt something normal he would do in most games with a power role. In games where he had a villager power role he would put up well made arguments (but as I said he wouldnt turn active untill very late stages in games, and some games last 4-5 rounds while others 8-9 rounds) but in the mafia side games he would reply to arguments with very few sentences if his name was an lynch target (most of the times).

Spoiler: show
Unownist wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Formalities.. Hi all--

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:46 pm

#69 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
I just wanted to make this an active game though :(

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:48 pm

#70 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Blaze wrote:
I'm going to be real guys, I was right about Maki and I'm sure is going to be right now also. So lets be honest here and go 100% in since last time it went really well. Mystic and Unownist are mafia. Mystic wouldnt need a role replacement if he was a normal villager, like come on guys? He has an important role and by the looks of it and I would say its evil. "But blaze you're coming with bullshit facts as u-" No you retarded fucks. How would Donald dump know if he was forum banned if they arent even friends in steam and he isn't able to pm? One of the other mafia members explained this to Donald dump-a-shit and then asked in the forums if someone wanted to take his role since its a mafia role.

"But what does unowni-" Yea unownist is an obvious mafia as we can read in the spoiler below. "New to the game bullshit" is the worst thing I've ever heard. Come on man your a lot better than this and playing stupid wont get you far. But this isn't why I came to this conclusion. As I did with Maki i started checking old games and topics and obviously it went in the way i thought. I couldn't find anything specific for Mystic but I could notice how Unownist usually acts in early rounds in games he was mafia and games he wasn't (Very similar to the method i used on Maki). In games where Unownist was mafia he usually played well in start of the games as he started fading away slowly after round 1. As a way to show his activity and that he exsist and not look like a quiet mafia, while fading away slowly to let the others in the crowd become a target. As for games he has a special villager role he would usually be quiet during the whole game, he private chatted and PM'd mostly when he wanted to talk and just posted his vote untill very late stages when he felt safer. This happened usually early in the game but as the game progressed r3 or higher (r2 once) he would usually talk more. But not enough there, I would also notice as villager he couldn't give an absolute fuck about the game until his name was stated. This is'nt something normal he would do in most games with a power role. In games where he had a villager power role he would put up well made arguments (but as I said he wouldnt turn active untill very late stages in games, and some games last 4-5 rounds while others 8-9 rounds) but in the mafia side games he would reply to arguments with very few sentences if his name was an lynch target (most of the times).

Spoiler: show
Unownist wrote:
Unownist wrote:
Larah wrote:
Formalities.. Hi all--

you're right :/

Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:57 pm

#71 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Making a long post = correct, I see nothing has changed.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 pm

#72 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Somehow his post do come true, might have a little faith in Blaze's words xd

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 pm

#73 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
ummmm...
[Vote K0ntRa] (not day)?

Looks about right for round 0.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:10 pm

#74 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Unownist wrote:
it makes sense

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:40 pm

#75 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Penis Vibes Isolate
Larah wrote:
Unownist wrote:
it makes sense

No it doesn't since it's been 2 years since I played so the chance that my playstyle has changed is like above 90%, not only that but my "I'm new to the game" was clearly sarcasm, I couldn't pull that off even if I tried because there are too many people here that know me.

Holy doodoo, I thought my mom was bad at getting my sarcasm.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next