View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

#106 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Lien~ wrote:
Faris wrote:
I should be banned from cb but i don't harass anymore and i deserve ban like 1 year right?
Excuse me?

Lien why didn't i got a ban?? 0.1% i think because i was making funny jokes? Or you didn't focused? Or you have a big heart?

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:23 pm

#107 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Name (where applicable): NeonBIop
Date & Time: September 18, 2016 10:00AM
Reason: Spaming
Proofs: 1. http://prntscr.com/cjcxz0
2. http://prntscr.com/cjcy1a
3. http://prntscr.com/cjcy48
4. http://prntscr.com/cjcy6u
5. http://prntscr.com/cjcz8p
6. http://prntscr.com/cjd0zb
7. http://prntscr.com/cjd197
8. http://prntscr.com/cjd1ti
9. http://prntscr.com/cjd35q

These kids...Image

Serselli?

Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:14 am
Profile WWW

#108 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Name (where applicable): Mystic
Date & Time: (Everyday) The first 3 screenshots were taken in 17th October, Screenshot number 4/5/6 were in 18th October and the last three (7/8/9) were yesterday, 21st October.
Reason: Provocative/Trollish attitude
Proofs: After spamming Leon's pic on the chatbox along with Haffish (who got permgagged) and after being warned/gagged several times, Mystic keeps provoking people about that picture, he posted it again yesterday, and being toxic in general. (the day 2 and 3 thing was just for organisation, sorry about that)
Spoiler: show

If these screenshots aren't enough for a permgag I can always spend half an hour in the chatbox and get more.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:48 pm

#109 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Name (where applicable): Mystic
Date & Time: (Everyday) The first 3 screenshots were taken in 17th October, Screenshot number 4/5/6 were in 18th October and the last three (7/8/9) were yesterday, 21st October.
Reason: Provocative/Trollish attitude
Proofs: After spamming Leon's pic on the chatbox along with Haffish (who got permgagged) and after being warned/gagged several times, Mystic keeps provoking people about that picture, he posted it again yesterday, and being toxic in general. (the day 2 and 3 thing was just for organisation, sorry about that)
Spoiler: show

If these screenshots aren't enough for a permgag I can always spend half an hour in the chatbox and get more.

Could you also post the screen where Loen, or "Perry cox", the person in those pictures gave me permission to use it?
He said specifically that he didn't midn if I posted them, so what are you still going on about? I understand that you don't like me, but trying to get me permgagged for posting a picture, while the owner of the picture said it was okay for me to post, that's a little too farfetched. And I know any reasonable admin will decline this, the only sentence in there that is questionable is about ry4n suckings koy's dick, and that's as a joke between us two.

So.. Why should I get permgagged if Loen / Perry cox told me it was OK to post the pictures? care to explain yourself? Or are you just after me because you dislike me?

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:03 pm
neonDragon Admin

#110 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
I actually didnt say that in fact. I said like im not that bothered anymore. But its still annoying that its always posted in the cb...especially since lil new trolls ( i wont tell names ) now start to post it too. And its not just the posting of the picture...i saw many insults on screen shots targetting even my wife and that has to end.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:31 pm

#111 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Perry Cox wrote:
I actually didnt say that in fact. I said like im not that bothered anymore. But its still annoying that its always posted in the cb...especially since lil new trolls ( i wont tell names ) now start to post it too. And its not just the posting of the picture...i saw many insults on screen shots targetting even my wife and that has to end.

I asked you like 3 times yesterday if it was ok for me to post it and you said like "I don't mind" or something like that. Also I never said anything negative about you or your wife.

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 pm
neonDragon Admin

#112 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
I dont say you couldnt understand my words like u did, but i didnt mean it that way. Also i didnt say it was you who insulted her...but the constantly posting of it, provokes other ppl to do so somehow...its ofc not your fault what other ppl say but if you wont make it topic all over by mentioning or posting it, that would stop.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm
neonDragon Admin

#113 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
we have your sides, wait for the decision. discuss it on steam if you need to

Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:04 pm

#114 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
if I can give my 2 cents about the Mystic situation there have been several occasions where Mystic's behavior was provocative towards many people and of course many insults were issued by Mystic towards people. I personally think that this report should go through as there were many occasions where the admins themselves have taken the position of gagging Mystic.

If it's required for an admin to gag Mystic then obviously something isn't right. Even when members were around and gagged him there was always a reason and it was always Mystic's provocative and trollish behavior.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:45 pm

#115 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
I have given Mystic an official forum warning (a few days ago). He however has clearly decided that he does not want to listen. Not to mention that he has only just been unbanned, about a week or 2 ago - for the same shit he's pulling now!!

This will not only result in a perm chatbox gag, it will also result in a permban on the forums, again.

I will give you 1 chance to respond to this, I'd pick your words wisely if I were you.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:45 pm

#116 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Lien~ wrote:
I have given Mystic an official forum warning (a few days ago). He however has clearly decided that he does not want to listen. Not to mention that he has only just been unbanned, about a week or 2 ago - for the same shit he's pulling now!!

This will not only result in a perm chatbox gag, it will also result in a permban on the forums, again.

I will give you 1 chance to respond to this, I'd pick your words wisely if I were you.

Yeah that's correct I just got unbanned, and yeah correct I did get warned. For which I asked for rules broken + screenshots/logs of, which ofcourse never arrived. hehexd.
Then let's move onto what's happening here. I'm getting scoped hard af, getting gagged for mentioning an image? She's saying I'm provoking her but the matter has nothing to do with her, and honest to god if the person of the image told me yo mystic stop posting my image, I would have. But the fact that Queen's revenge is constantly gagging me and turning this into a display of power, frankly just rubs me the wrong way. The only reason I kept posting that image and mentioning it is because Queen so adamantly tried to stop me from doing that which is well within the rules. I've posted the images of like 20 different people from nD, none of which I got shit for. But now that some 2016 member feels that her buddy is being bullied by a simple picture that he himself published, I'm getting threatened with a permgag + permban from forums?

Tbh I really doubt you have reasonable grounds to permgag/permban me from forums, but then ofcourse it wouldn't be the first time you used your powers because you were emotional/annoyed at someone. "Repeatedly posting an image of 2 individuals" sounds like a nice reason though.

also about this part of ur post: This will not only result in a perm chatbox gag, it will also result in a permban on the forums, again.
This sentence suggests I've been permbanned from the forum in the past, which has not happened.

-Jellow

Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:24 am

#117 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Mystic wrote:
Then let's move onto what's happening here. I'm getting scoped hard af, getting gagged for mentioning an image? She's saying I'm provoking her but the matter has nothing to do with her, and honest to god if the person of the image told me yo mystic stop posting my image, I would have.

You didn't need to be "scoped hard asf", I just needed to come to the forums and look at the chatbox, that's the problem. The matter has everything to do with me since im a neonDragon moderator, my job is to make everyone enjoy being around, including other moderators. You were the first one to post the picture even tho you knew the reason why Leon removed it from Trombi topic, we told you countless of times not to post it, did it stop you from posting it and keep mentioning it? No. Eventually others followed it because you made it look "cool".
Mystic wrote:
But the fact that Queen's revenge is constantly gagging me and turning this into a display of power, frankly just rubs me the wrong way. The only reason I kept posting that image and mentioning it is because Queen so adamantly tried to stop me from doing that which is well within the rules.

Posting a picture of somebody against his own will for mocking purposes is not even right outside of nD.
Mystic wrote:
I've posted the images of like 20 different people from nD, none of which I got shit for. But now that some 2016 member feels that her buddy is being bullied by a simple picture that he himself published, I'm getting threatened with a permgag + permban from forums?

No idea if the other pics were a joke between you and your friends, so I didn't interfere. But if I knew you posted a picture of someone else, doesn't matter who it was, and that person told you not to but yet you still continued, I would have acted the same way. Once again, he did post it on Trombi but removed it because he was mocked, you had no right to be posting it on the chatbox and keep mentioning it, even when Leon arrived to the chatbox.

If this gets declined but you learn how to behave, would already be very good.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:51 am

#118 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Queen's Revenge wrote:
You didn't need to be "scoped hard asf", I just needed to come to the forums and look at the chatbox, that's the problem. The matter has everything to do with me since im a neonDragon moderator, my job is to make everyone enjoy being around, including other moderators. You were the first one to post the picture even tho you knew the reason why Leon removed it from Trombi topic, we told you countless of times not to post it, did it stop you from posting it and keep mentioning it? No. Eventually others followed it because you made it look "cool".

Yeah you telling me to stop posting his picture is alot different than him coming and saying it. I don't know if he minds or not, and when he did show up personally he said he wasn't bothered by it. But now he has stated that he thinks it's annoying and therefor I have stopped posting it.

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Posting a picture of somebody against his own will for mocking purposes is not even right outside of nD.

Again, I never mocked him, nor have I said anything negative about him or his wife.

Queen's Revenge wrote:
No idea if the other pics were a joke between you and your friends, so I didn't interfere. But if I knew you posted a picture of someone else, doesn't matter who it was, and that person told you not to but yet you still continued, I would have acted the same way. Once again, he did post it on Trombi but removed it because he was mocked, you had no right to be posting it on the chatbox and keep mentioning it, even when Leon arrived to the chatbox.If this gets declined but you learn how to behave, would already be very good.

Thing is, Leon didn't tell me to stop it. All it would've taken for me to stop is him coming to chatbox and saying stop, or sending me a PM. And when Leon did come to the chatbox, he said he wasn't bothered by it, which I interpreted as he doesn't mind me posting it. But now I know that he doesn't want me to post it and I have stopped posting it. Simple world ísn't it?
And I do know how to behave, just because someone doesn't comform to your standards of asslicking you because you're a member, doesn't mean they can't behave. I don't say negative things, I don't harass others. I'm just a dude in chatbox making conversation.

-Jellow

Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:04 am
neonDragon Admin

#119 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
Mystic wrote:
Thing is, Leon didn't tell me to stop it. All it would've taken for me to stop is him coming to chatbox and saying stop, or sending me a PM. And when Leon did come to the chatbox, he said he wasn't bothered by it, which I interpreted as he doesn't mind me posting it. But now I know that he doesn't want me to post it and I have stopped posting it. Simple world ísn't it?
And I do know how to behave, just because someone doesn't comform to your standards of asslicking you because you're a member, doesn't mean they can't behave. I don't say negative things, I don't harass others. I'm just a dude in chatbox making conversation.

Meh, i didnt want to reply again here but this affects me to do so:

I often said i dont want that ppl post it all over in cb in the past. Also i eraised it on the trombi topic. It stopped for some time but now its back again. I just gave up telling people to stop coz i had the feeling they wont listen anyway. But now with the mentioned "troll" copycat its again annoying af. And after i read insults targetting my wife and not only me, its enough now.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:00 pm
neonDragon Admin

#120 Post Re: Request chatbox bans here
When moderators tell you to do something, you must do it. By disobeying you risk being banned; if you feel it's unfair you can have a second opinion but still obey the moderator. Disrespect happens by continuously disobeying and that's what I see here. Perry Cox doesn't make a big case out of the picture, the issue is posting it after being told not to, and by that you did go wrong. Having that said this is quite light but still demands some attention; and considering your punishment history it doesn't make sense to warn you as that has happened enough times. You'll be set to a forum ban of 5 days for disrespect.

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next