Knife server 35hp

Romeo

Knife server 35hp

Post by Romeo »

Me and my friends sometimes like to play on knife server, i would like a knife server added to nD. We can try to have it for a month and if it gets popular we can keep it but if its not popular we can remove it.

Thanks for reading <3
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post:
gal
dragonfirez

Re: Knife server 35hp

Post by dragonfirez »

Agree!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

There's not a single popular 35hp server; It can easily get boring thus it would constantly be empty should it be added.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Donald Dump wrote:There's not a single popular 35hp server; It can easily get boring thus it would constantly be empty should it be added.
add buyable knife skins with points earned. Add a toplist. Add some levels u can buy regarding speed, jump height etc. and it should be fairly interesting.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

Even with Mystic's suggested features the server's gameplay would be completely repetitive, which is why knife-only servers never succeed.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I like Mystics ideas...sounds interesting.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Rojo

Post by Rojo »

Sounds great.
The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
- Lou Holtz

Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison
gal

Knife server 35hp

Post by gal »

This sounds really great
Mystic wrote:
Donald Dump wrote:There's not a single popular 35hp server; It can easily get boring thus it would constantly be empty should it be added.
add buyable knife skins with points earned. Add a toplist. Add some levels u can buy regarding speed, jump height etc. and it should be fairly interesting.
Plus, make it 100hp.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Larah wrote:This sounds really great
Mystic wrote:
Plus, make it 100hp.
100hp knife servers are inherently flawed, no matter how good you are you will usually get stabbed at least once by each enemy, which means if you're really optimistic you can kill like 3 people a round. With 35 hp servers its a matter of who reacts quicker and gets the first stab in. In 35 hp servers you can basically solo 16 enemies which is the fun part of it.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

400 neondragon dollars per knife kill
Joke aside this will never happen
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

Mystic wrote:
sounds cool.
add this stuff and maybe like a little amount of nD $ per kill and the server will run
User banned 1 Day for this post
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

I'd rather see a MultiMod server up and running with many different mods depending on the map you vote/play.
I remember seeing something about it in the past but I don't know why the idea was scrapped. However I found this post from Konijn.
[url]http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?p=464299#p464299[/url] Konijn wrote:
POOOOO wrote: @Kojnin: Thank you, I do not have any more ideas about server mod though. Although I was thinking about MULTIMOD, but it is very hard to set up and maintain so I guess suggesting it would be useless. Perhaps, you could accept me on steam (FNN) so I would hit you up a short description of an idea once I come up with one.
Yes I've been setting up a multi-mod server on/off for some time. To make matters even harder for myself, I decided to write the plugin to manage the plugins for the mods + voting for new mods myself instead of checking if there was already a plugin to do this. I have finished the plugin though, but now I still need to setup plugins for ~4 more mods (got 3 done) and then map cycles for all the mods ._. Doesn't help that I keep losing motivation either.
If a server like this was set up there would probably be no problem adding knife as one of the mods that is on that server.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I'd really love for nD to be able to make a successful knife server but it generally doesn't seem to interest our playerbase. I used to play a lot of knife, 100hp, 35 hp, acer.

Also 35hp should remain on 35 hp maps (for good reasons)
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

make sure they add cash but like the aim map they should add a vote for 2,35,100 or Headshot only
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

I wanted it to be like dm, keep spawning and we can get little cash like 35 nD per kill. And knife skins could be ezily accessed. About it being popular i said we will try it for couple of weeks. About the hp we can have a vote in the beggining of the map, like aim maps, options :
1. 100 hp
2. 35 hp
3. 2 hp

More that 50% wins if the vote is even then it will be randomly picked

Leypd
Last edited by Romeo on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Trash”