View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next

#391 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
are you retarded

Fuck you

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:17 am

#392 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Toon wrote:
are you retarded

Fuck you

how is any of that you wrote related to me being a mafia

nice members

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:19 am

#393 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
pls blaze calm down m8.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 am

#394 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):
Negative peek: Blaze
Peek R1: NumBle (since he was the godfather he appeared as villager)
Peek R2: SiX

So [vote Styx] (not day)

The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?

Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.

1. I believe 3 peeks should've been there not only 2.
2. do you know the order of the peeks ? precisely, I wanna know in which round numble was peeked.
3. Is it normal that you asked who the cop was and got an answer right back ? I mean if I was in contact with the cop and you asked me who the cop was I would have contacted the cop and let him decide if he wanted to trust you or not even if I believed you were safe. The way you're saying how numble revealed the cop's identity to you makes me believe that the relationship between you and numble was either blind stupid trust or ,simply, teammates. I'll go with the later.
[vote SiX]

1. Yes, we talked about that. But he had only been given 2 peeks.
2. I don't remember. But I think Larah was peeked first.
3. Yes in this case it's normal. For NumBle as a Godfather he could easily infiltrate my "trusted" group by providing me this piece of information. After all, he had been peeked by the Cop, so he wanted to take advantage of this to the fullest. As to why he told me? I'm clearly the most pro-town player in this game currently alive. Or at least I was the previous round when he told me who the Cop was. There wouldn't have been any reason for him to keep it a secret. I am (or at least was) the closest person here to be confirmed as town member and based on the players alive, even as a town member, Numble wouldn't afford to keep it a secret from me. Because that, could easily cost us the game. Sometimes risks needs to be taken. Furthermore, the Cop didn't even need to be kept secret anymore. We were down to 3 maf (4 lives), 6 town (6 lives) and 1 sk (2 lives). 6 good lives and 6 evil lives. What we needed was a confirmed town member (Cop claim) to A) remove 1 suspect from the list of suspects and B) get another member in our mason group. We didn't need the Cop for his usual uses; someone who identifies the Mafia, because we had already figured out who they might be. The Cop would only serve to confirm the information which we have. But that would only be of secondary importance, since the most important of all was to build a group.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:36 am
neonDragon Admin

#395 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Spoiler: show
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):

So [vote Styx] (not day)

The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?

Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.

2. do you know the order of the peeks ? precisely, I wanna know in which round numble was peeked.
3. Is it normal that you asked who the cop was and got an answer right back ? I mean if I was in contact with the cop and you asked me who the cop was I would have contacted the cop and let him decide if he wanted to trust you or not even if I believed you were safe. The way you're saying how numble revealed the cop's identity to you makes me believe that the relationship between you and numble was either blind stupid trust or ,simply, teammates. I'll go with the later.
[vote SiX]

3. Yes in this case it's normal. For NumBle as a Godfather he could easily infiltrate my "trusted" group by providing me this piece of information. After all, he had been peeked by the Cop, so he wanted to take advantage of this to the fullest. As to why he told me? I'm clearly the most pro-town player in this game currently alive. Or at least I was the previous round when he told me who the Cop was. There wouldn't have been any reason for him to keep it a secret. I am (or at least was) the closest person here to be confirmed as town member and based on the players alive, even as a town member, Numble wouldn't afford to keep it a secret from me. Because that, could easily cost us the game. Sometimes risks needs to be taken. Furthermore, the Cop didn't even need to be kept secret anymore. We were down to 3 maf (4 lives), 6 town (6 lives) and 1 sk (2 lives). 6 good lives and 6 evil lives. What we needed was a confirmed town member (Cop claim) to A) remove 1 suspect from the list of suspects and B) get another member in our mason group. We didn't need the Cop for his usual uses; someone who identifies the Mafia, because we had already figured out who they might be. The Cop would only serve to confirm the information which we have. But that would only be of secondary importance, since the most important of all was to build a group.

I wasn't only talking about Numble when I asked if it's normal, I was talking about you as well. your whole story is messed up. now when you see someone coming at you willingly and telling you that he had been peeked and he was in contact with the cop and when you asked him about the cop's identity he was willing to share it.. hello? you never thought this ain't normal ? godfather maybe? well thanks to the SK this shit has stopped.. or has it? idk I see these people still believe you're innocent

and what's with the "confirmed town member"? did I miss something? because all I see is : "X is a confirmed town member".... posted by X.

if we win this game it's all thanks to both the SK and the mafia themselves for not watching over the newb. y'all done nothing for the village and you keep saying "I'm a confirmed townie" trash.
the SK is more townie than y'all imo.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:00 pm

#396 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Spoiler: show
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

So [vote Styx] (not day)

[vote SiX]

I wasn't only talking about Numble when I asked if it's normal, I was talking about you as well. your whole story is messed up. now when you see someone coming at you willingly and telling you that he had been peeked and he was in contact with the cop and when you asked him about the cop's identity he was willing to share it.. hello? you never thought this ain't normal ? godfather maybe? well thanks to the SK this shit has stopped.. or has it? idk I see these people still believe you're innocent

and what's with the "confirmed town member"? did I miss something? because all I see is : "X is a confirmed town member".... posted by X.

if we win this game it's all thanks to both the SK and the mafia themselves for not watching over the newb. y'all done nothing for the village and you keep saying "I'm a confirmed townie" trash.
the SK is more townie than y'all imo.

How is the story messed up? I find it logical. Keep in mind this is no blunt "Hey Six, I got peeked as NS by the Cop, wanna know who he is?" kind of story. The transition which led to this situation was very subtle and natural. It fit in with the context we discussed. Now take what I've done for the town (sharing a huge lists where I give my read on everyone) into account and compare it to what most players currently alive have done; it's clear that in terms of credence I'm taking the first seat, whether or not all my leads are correct. As such it was only natural of him to share this piece of information with me.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:06 pm

#397 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So considering nobody is providing anything that relates to me being mafia, can you guys remove your votes?

Thanks

nice members

Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:17 pm

#398 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I've read through a lot of shit and talked to Six and Blaze. Six gave me a brief intro, Blaze gave me crucial info.

I'd say at this moment i believe Blaze when he says JTc, Lawliet and Toon being mafia/sk. At this point I'd put my vote on Lawliet, as JTc just appears to be trolling, and no real proof against Toon is provided even with him asking for it.

[vote Lawliet]

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:06 pm

#399 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Lawliet]

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:18 pm

#400 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Lawliet]

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm

#401 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Could rounds be 24 hrs after this one?

The game is geting a bit slow after this round. Think it will go faster after the outcome.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:54 pm

#402 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lol and I was thinking that Six and Blaze got peeked. Ignore my list- SiX and Blaze are as suspicious as everyone else, especially SiX. Your story doesn't make sense. If someone came up to you and said NumBle: hey I got peeked by a cop and I'm a villager! Now I want you to put full trust and follow my words even though I won't tell you who the cop is! SiX: I fully trust you with no suspicion at all, please tell me what to do next *few days later* SiX: hey NumBle, who is the cop, I want to make a villager list!

Few things to notice here:
1. SiX claims he only knows about 2 peeks, even though there should be 3 (he said he talked to the cop directly).
2. SiX claims that he is "pro-town" when in fact everything he has said, done is exactly the opposite of that (e.g. Sweedy lynch and many others!). There is nothing which proves that he is a villager.
3. The long relationship between SiX and Blaze (SiX completetly trusting Blaze to be a villager based on penis vibes!)!
4. Completely Ignoring very important accusations.
5. Keeps repeating "I am villager".
6. The relationship between SiX and NumBle (e.g. the PM).
7. SiX has not provided any evidence at all. We want chatlogs, screenshots, etc. You provided none of this. And please don't come up wtih a reason such as "ahhh I forgot to save them!!".
8. After reaching this level of suspicion, he seems like he wants to stop attracting attention- e.g. look at quote below
Quote:
I'll just go off for the night and let others make some posts to see if they have something to add to the table.

As for everyone else, including Toon, JTc, and Blaze, you have not contributed to the game even if you were villagers. If you really did care about having the village win, you would have been active and wouldn't have this amount of suspicion on you. You made this game so much easier for the mafia/sk. Also, it was unfortunate for the village to lose the doc and vig (who didnt use a single shot...) in the first 2 rounds...
[vote SiX]

Edit: JTc you need to do your vote again.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:58 pm

#403 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote SiX]

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:23 pm

#404 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Styx wrote:
I've read through a lot of shit and talked to Six and Blaze. Six gave me a brief intro, Blaze gave me crucial info.

I'd say at this moment i believe Blaze when he says JTc, Lawliet and Toon being mafia/sk. At this point I'd put my vote on Lawliet, as JTc just appears to be trolling, and no real proof against Toon is provided even with him asking for it.

[vote Lawliet]

toon is my godfather pls stop man

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 pm

#405 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
gerty pls

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32  Next