View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 32  Next

#376 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote SiX] (not day)

Tell me everything you know about the cop, his peeks and chatlogs if you want me to remove this vote- although as I said earlier, the game was over since vig died but I guess we could give the win to the sk...

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:58 pm

#377 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
And I don't think we're going to lose a villager this round, it will be a war between the thug and the SK. Both teams can't win unless they target the opposite person with toughness. However both teams will try to lynch each other, not a villager (which might end up costing the village with another death).

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:18 pm

#378 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So you all know. Toon and LAwliet are still hera and they are suspects bruh.

(How the fuck is maki/lawliet still alive, obv mafia since r0)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:35 pm

#379 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):
Negative peek: Blaze
Peek R1: NumBle (since he was the godfather he appeared as villager)
Peek R2: SiX

So [vote Styx] (not day)

Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:42 pm

#380 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote SiX]

nice members

Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:39 am
neonDragon Admin

#381 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

I believe that its best for the villagers to vote lynch Styx because I found no relation between NumBle and Dee Dee with katCrusader. The reason for cop's death was probably because he (or SiX/Blaze) told NumBle about it.

As for cop peeks I think they went like this(deducted this information based on SiX's list at R3):

So [vote Styx] (not day)

The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?

Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 am

#382 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

So [vote Styx] (not day)

The cop and the godfather are dead. Six and Blaze would've said something by now if they were the other peeks. I assume all the peeks are dead. now based on that assumption, SiX I'm interested in knowing how you knew that Numble was peeked as innocent from the cop ,if that even happened. did the cop contact you? or was it somebody else?

Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:30 am

#383 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Toon] its pretty obvious he is a mafia

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:21 am
neonDragon Admin

#384 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Ultor wrote:
List:

Blaze - Village
SiX -Village
Ultor - Village
Lawliet - Mafia/Village
Toon - Mafia/Village
Styx - Mafia/ SK
JTc - Mafia/SK

So [vote Styx] (not day)

Numble contacted me about having a Cop claim. A few days later I asked who the Cop was, since it was necessary for my list. And his only peeks are Larah as NS and NumBle as NS.

1. I believe 3 peeks should've been there not only 2.
2. do you know the order of the peeks ? precisely, I wanna know in which round numble was peeked.
3. Is it normal that you asked who the cop was and got an answer right back ? I mean if I was in contact with the cop and you asked me who the cop was I would have contacted the cop and let him decide if he wanted to trust you or not even if I believed you were safe. The way you're saying how numble revealed the cop's identity to you makes me believe that the relationship between you and numble was either blind stupid trust or ,simply, teammates. I'll go with the later.
[vote SiX]

Last edited by Lawliet on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 am
neonDragon Admin

#385 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate

edit: my post was posted twice so I deleted it from here.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 am

#386 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
How the fuck is it so hard to unserstand that Lawliet, JTc and Toon are the remaining Mafia and SK, Ultor?

Really. The only problem is we dont know who is the sk of them.

Can we just vote them out now? IF you vote toon then dont fucking switch your fucking vote.

[Vote Toon]

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 am

#387 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
How am I a mafia?, if you provide me your proof/arguments/conclusions I would gladly shut them down, morons.

nice members

Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:47 am

#388 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
If the one who gets lynched is thug. Mafia earns the best by killing a villager and sk earns more on killling the other mafia.
If The one who gets lynched is the sk? Then the same events as above will occur.
If the one who gets lynched is the other mafia role? He dies nstantly and SK and mafia will both kill a villager and so will they will both be able to grant victory.

If both mafia and SK target the same person one of the 2 following nights. It will fuck them over so hard.

So right now... SK, Mafia and villagers have chances to win from slim to none. It all depends on how the events turn out in which order.

If we lynch the mafia member who will die by lynch: If we now attack the one of the last mafia member which is not the thug and as SK and the last mafia kill 2 villagers. IT will end up with 1 mafia 1 sk 2 villagers. Either of them will win if they target the other 2 villagers the round after this round as they both reach parity. Anyhow how this ends it will lead to not villagers winning.

If we target the SK: So, this means we need to target either SK or mafia thug this round. If we lynch the SK, then we will lynch him again the next round after. But the SK will need to decide who will win the game. As he knows the remaining mafias in the game he can use both his shots to take them out, or he can use both his shot to take villagers out which decides the game

If we kill the mafia thug who dies by 2 lynches: IF we target the mafia thug then the SK will feel ALOT safer as he knows we will lynch the same person next round. SK and mafia will kill one villager each. thus resulting in a 2-1-2 situation where mafia has a struggle. IF a mafia gets lynched out then the sk and mafias action depends on what they want for an outcome. If we lynch mafia thug again it will result in a 1-1 situation where SK must kill the last villager in order to be able to win and mafia must stab the sk to make him have one life left. This resulting in a 1-1-1 situation which i have no idea how it will end.

There is a chance that the sk and mafia target the same person and will result in vilagers advantage. So how do we make it harder for both mafia and SK?

Last edited by Blaze on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 am

#389 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
are you retarded

nice members

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:12 am

#390 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
pls toon calm down m8.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech

Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 32  Next