View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next

#316 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?

Penis vibes. Ultor is Ultor and taking that into account can explain quite a lot. Because of that I admit the possibility of him being suspicious while still being town is very probable. Him being suspicious due to him being Ultor is thus no confirmation of him being Mafia. I reached this conclusion on second thought. But he's still mighty suspicious but I rather focus someone else for now.

Edit (without editing the post, just before submitting it): So you just joined the game? I didn't take that into account. But I do recall Hater switching someone with someone else. That must be you who just joined then? If so, my bad. But understand the person who held your role before you is to be suspected for his lack of contributions and as such you inherited his position.

I understand the statement "ultor is ultor" ,no offense to you ultor, but that doesn't mean we should overlook his actions.. that wouldn't be smart. and what's with all these "vibes, gut feelings" and all this crap.. could you guys stop that because this is not helping at all.. I understand these vibes you get when you talk with somebody or for some certain actions he/she has done or even for a statement he/she said.. but all I'm seeing are these "vibes" for absolutely nothing.. and they're all bullshit imo.

I don't see my vibes as bullshit at all. I'll motivate my vibes later when I come home (which I mentioned earlier; I don't have time for it now) but to do so I've to backtrack the process behind the intuitive vibes I feel. I've already reached the conclusion but I'll have to motivate it by backtracking the logical process behind, and it's here I occasionally motivate wrongly, but with the conclusion still being right. Bottom line is that I trust my intuition and vibes, for they have proven to be right, not always, but quite often. Not to give a lesson in psychology, but it's the ID grasping a situation before the ego does.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:33 am

#317 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Finally something i can say that will help you folks ! Maki didn't play since he just didn't have the time to do so, you shouldn't consider his lack of activity as having a suspicious role.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:36 am

#318 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I think this:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor

Toon
JTc
Lawliet

Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Tell me if u want me to motivate

nice members

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:29 pm
neonDragon Admin

#319 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
I think this:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor

Toon
JTc
Lawliet

Flath
Blaze
NumBle

vibes I assume ;)

Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:55 pm

#320 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
Toon wrote:
I think this:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor

Toon
JTc
Lawliet

Flath
Blaze
NumBle

vibes I assume ;)

penis vibes ;)

Spoiler: show
fucker you ruined it

nice members

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:09 pm
neonDragon Admin

#321 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote SiX] until he explains his colored list and why ultor ,all of a sudden, is cleared from his suspicion.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:13 pm

#322 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I've decided to update my list. And I'll try to analyze it objectively this time rather than just from my perspective. As promised earlier today.

Old list:

Spoiler: show
katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

New list:

Quote:
katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon:
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

SiX:
- Me making enemies out of the majority of you all, rather than focusing on one or two targets at most. I know that those I suspect aren't necessarily Mafia. They may as well be Town Members. But you see, I'm willing to make you vote me out of self preservation if you find it needed. I'm making my thoughts said even if it means ya'll be lynching or shooting me dead. Do you honestly think a Mafia or SK would risk their lives by accusing 7 players in the game? I think not. Because the more you accuse, the more will accuse you in turn. It's kind of like digging your own grave (I'll continue this argument later with Sweedy), something I don't mind doing as a Villager.
- Me taking on the role as the Town leader and promoting discussion and actions. Rather than giving in to idleness, I've decided to promote discussion by sharing my list of suspects with all of you. And indeed, every topic of discussion is currently surrounded around me and my list. And my penis vibes of course. This means I put myself in the spotlight to ensure that the Town members gets more active.
- My activity. This is mostly directed to you, Ultor. Having argued that you are a Town Member because of your active plays, it would be quite hypocritical of you not to give me the benefit of the doubt.
- Taking what Donald Dump (confirmed dead villager) stated into account here: viewtopic.php?p=482827#p482827. This may not be a very strong argument on its own, but should be looked at from a larger perspective. For indeed, nothing stated there is so "secret" that I wouldn't have published it as a Mafia or Serial Killer.

With the above in mind, and taking into account our current circumstances, there's none better than me to trust right now. Those who want me gone are the Mafia and potentially the Serial Killer, with the remaining few Villagers just jumping on the bandwagon. If we want to have even the slightest chance of winning we have to unite under the Sweedygonzales bandwagon and seek his death. The worst thing you as a Villager can do right now is to have me lynched.

NumBle:
- He revealed what Donald Dump said here: viewtopic.php?p=482827#p482827. This means that Donald Dump (confirmed dead villager) suspected me and wanted to confirm my alignment through my actions. Thus he trusted Numble as a Town Member.
- He, like me and Ultor, have proven to be quite active. As such at least you Ultor, should give him a "+" in the book.
- Generally penis vibes about him being a Town Member, based on our discussions about who to lynch.

Flath:
- Quoting SweedyGonzales (I'll get back to it later): "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."

Blaze:
- I beg to differ with what Emziek said before. While it's true that Blaze had a sense of self preservation afterwards (about not being lynched), that's not what I referred to when defending him. Rather, while Blaze don't want to be lynched, just like most WW players, he doesn't mind that "stupid jackass" act often seen in Villagers. I'm quite sure jTc knows what I'm speaking of, since Blaze acted just like he typically does while being a Town Member.

Ultor:
- As he himself stated, he is active (or at least was the last few days). As such, just as he himself stated, I'm willing to give him a "+" in the book.
-
Ultor wrote:
I'm pretty sure others have figured out that I'm a villager by now (if you have objections please present yourself).
viewtopic.php?p=482428#p482428 he has the same attitude he also had in a previous game not too long ago when he said something along with: Anyone who hasn't realized I'm a confirmed Villager by now is stupid. And that time he was a Villager. I'm simply feeling the Penis vibes of him being capable of genuinely keeping up his attitude, since he's confident being a Villager, and doesn't mind projecting that outwards.
- Ultor is just being Ultor. While I've reasons to suspect him, it doesn't overweight the probability of him being a Villager. At least I don't want to risk it by lynching him just yet when there are better targets.

katCrusader:
- The reasons remain. I've difficulty reading him due to his contributions, or perhaps lack of contributions, to the game. But he might be the Serial Killer or the last unknown Villager. The reasons for this is because I don't read him as being aligned with the Mafia, keeping his support for killing Dee Dee in mind.

viewtopic.php?p=482687#p482687

Toon:
- Your lack of general contributions to the game seems more like a Mafia member wishing for nothing to happen. Besides, that penis vibe list of yours doesn't seem very serious, since it's basically mine colored the opposite way (green<>red).
- Sweedy's reference to Flath: "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."
Honestly speaking, neither you or jTc on the list have either. Or Lawliet for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion. But you are still in the safer zone, for now.
- Right now 4 / 10 players are leaning towards being town (Me, Numble, Flath and Blaze) and if I was to add Ultor and Kat to that, it would make 6 / 6 / 10 Villagers. As such you'd be one of the 4 evil ones (SK, Thug, Godfather and Don). I'm only willing to bet on you being a Town Member if it means either Kat or Ultor is not. Most likely Kat.

Lawliet:
- The beholder of your role prior to you coming in hasn't done anything to help the Town. And right now 4 / 10 players are leaning towards being town (Me, Numble, Flath and Blaze) and if I was to add Ultor to that, it would make 5 / 6 / 10 Villagers. As such, probability is that you are one of the 4 evil ones (SK, Thug, Godfather and Don).
- Sweedy's reference to Flath: "Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch."
Honestly speaking, neither you or jTc on the list have either. Or Toon for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion.

JTc:
- Your statement: ""evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?" Right now we don't have any evidence to go by. And saying "Proof?" is the typical response from a Mafia being accused. Because right now, unless you provide better clues than my penis vibes, it means my penis vibes are the best we have to go by. As such, rather than proposing your own solution, you seek to stagnate the Town's progress by arguing that if there's no proof, nothing should be done. You basically want to waste time, something the Village does not have. As such you're most #2 most suspected person.
Honestly speaking, neither you or Toon on the list have either. Or Lawliet for that matter. All 4 of you (Toon, jTc, Lawliet and Sweedy) can't be a Mafia. But since he's my prime suspect and since he didn't refer to you, it gives cause for suspicion.

SweedyGonzales:

SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.

- Right now we don't have any evidence to go by. And trying to dismiss my message as not meaningful is the typical response from a Mafia being accused. Because right now, unless you provide better clues than my penis vibes, it means my penis vibes are the best we have. As such, rather than proposing your own solution, you seek to stagnate the Town's progress.
- By suspecting Flath, my take is that you direct your attention to one of those on my "red list". Because if both you and Flath are colored red, it shouldn't matter who of you I choose to lynch, right? Well, that's kind of what gave you away. You only targeted Flath, which means he's not a Mafia member (and the reason as to why I view him as a town member).
- You chose only to target 1 player. Sure you would suspect more than 1 person as a Villager. But you don't want to make too many enemies. And in addition to this, you decided to vote me, despite suspecting Flath.

To make a rough draft this is what I believe:
Mafia: Sweedy, jTc and Lawliet
Serial Killer: Katcrusader
Town: Six, NumBle, Flath, Blaze, Ultor and Toon.

If this is true, it means that all 10 slots are filled. And as such, I encourage everyone to vote Sweedy.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:33 pm

#323 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote SweedyGonzales]

Why the hate on six folks, if you are townie, then you should side with him and not against him. Just saying. All the points he made are fearly decent.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:32 pm

#324 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Plot twist: SiX is the SK

Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm

#325 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Ultor]

nice members

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:59 pm

#326 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'm not changing my vote until the cop contacts me.

Edit: and this game is pretty much over since vig died without using any of his/her shots...

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:00 pm

#327 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
@Toon
Why do you hate me? Am I not good enough for a place on your list?

[Unvote]
SiX, your reasoning only works if I am, in fact, mafia. Unfortunately I'm not.
I had a higher suspicion of flath over others, so I wanted to started the discussion around him mostly.
Do you understand a counter vote? It's just trying to keep votes even to prevent lynching (because I'm villager).
Ultor and Lawliet joined the votes quite quickly. Very odd in my books as you appear to acting pretty villager-esque. I'll make a decision on who I'm more worried about in a few hours.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:32 pm

#328 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
At this point I don't know where to throw my 2 cents

@Ultor why should the cop contact you? For all we know you could be a mafia or the serial killer. Killing the Cop now will fuck up our chances to get the last Mafias.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:24 pm

#329 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Also I did some math: there's 3 mafias alive (one being the thug so they have quite literally 4 lynches/kills to do) 1 serial killer (with toughness so lets count it 2) and 6 remaining villagers (without the brute alive) So at total there's 4 vs 2 vs 6 at total. It's a hard game to win but I think we can manage it if we get our shits together.

I honestly wanna vote sweedy just based off what Six said though I have my own doubts.
Toon overall has been quiet all game long(I'm assuming no one contacted you yet too?).
Ultor is.. ultor but nonetheless we should at give him the benefict of the doubt. It has started to become a pattern that when he's a retard, it means he's villager.
Jtc is your usual troll so I don't know what to expect from him.
Lawliet just got in the game so he's still getting his bearings and catching up until now.
Blaze joins the same category as Jtc, though I must point out that he did have a nice start of a game getting information flowing about.
Flath's been quiet through out the game though I feel like he's just trying to play safe villager, not really sure.
Kat is same as Flath.
Six does tend to try take command over the village so that he can get us somewhere, though one thing is to note that he tends to try out something a bit more outside the box when he's a normal villager. At this point the most "outside the box" thing from him was his response on Ultor using Ultor's own argument. He asked me to vote on sweedy, I'm guessing he asked others too. At this point though his playstyle seems very villager friendly.

EDIT: Correct some grammar.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Last edited by Numble on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:33 pm

#330 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Sweedy]

Like I said, basing it off Six's post. Should something come out of it, I'll unvote.

Heart-Break

Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 32  Next