View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:19 am



Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#301 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.


What keeps u n numble green


Entertain the thought that I'm a Villager. Now if the post is written from my perspective, then what color should my name be?

As for Numble, it's just my take on him having discussed with him on steam. I could be wrong, but between (1) having talked about the game with him and (2) not knowing anything about most people in this game, I feel more inclined to color his name green.


Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#302 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.


What keeps u n numble green


his perspective

_________________
<.<


Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 46 times
#303 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
Toon wrote:
SiX wrote:
JTc wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.

"evil vibes", how about we get evidence instead of using our penis to feel vibes?


I trust my penis's vibes. But on a more serious note, we are in the situation Ultor spoke off. We don't have much clues to go by. And the Cop is yet to make any plays. As such our situation isn't much different from R1 except for one thing: We have all made reads, at least to some degree, on each other. And the reads I have is that Numble and Blaze are Town; therefore I exclude them. I also exclude myself. Left are 7 players. I'm also reluctant to lynching Ultor, since he's one of our more if not the most active person here. Therefore I'll hold back on lynching him. Katcrusader hasn't really contributed to anything except some jokes around vibes and neither have you, jTc. But I'm still holding back on killing you and Kat. Left are thus Toon (who will post sth tomorrow once he returns), Flath, Lawliet and Sweedy. 4 people are evil, and 4 people are listed here. Likely not all 4 of them are evil. But I'm quite certain that Flath, Toon, Lawliet and Sweedy are our most likely 4 evil players still alive and by adding you, jTc, and Kat into the story, I'm certain we have caught them all. 2 of you are innocent and the rest are evil. That's what I'd go by if I had the power to decide all of our moves.


What keeps u n numble green


his perspective

penis vibes

_________________
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members


Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:42 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#304 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#305 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.


Mafia scum.


Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#306 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
[Vote SiX]
Just a counter vote for now till he puts away his vibrator and says something meaningful.

Flath hasn't said quite enough to make me think he is a villager. But that is mostly a hunch.


Mafia scum.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#307 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
All right.... Six posted the list; kontra had linked me as well the same list and to make it publicly in case Six didn't post it. At this point we don't really have much. Cop's been quiet through out the game, I'd urge him to contact someone who he has peeked or something (unless we've been extremely unlucky and his targets have all died/been shoot dead the round he peeks 'em)

Also, in case you're doubting here:

Spoiler: show
Image


And here's the link he sent me:

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:44 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#308 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.


why the hell I'm considered evil when I haven't said a thing or talked with anybody yet?!


Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:59 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 166 times
#309 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'm not saying anything cause i have nothing to say. I'm confused by this game from the start. I couldn't possibly imagine how much bullshit you could all say in a restricted amount of time. Kontra and blaze are top notch though

[vote nolynch]

for now.

_________________
Image




Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:13 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times
#310 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote six] I still believe he is mafia and this list/pm does not mean anything at all.


Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:19 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#311 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.


why the hell I'm considered evil when I haven't said a thing or talked with anybody yet?!


That's precisely WHY you are considered evil. You haven't said or done a thing to even try to help the Town. With that said, I'll update my list once I get home from school. I've quite a few important things to say.


Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#312 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
[vote six] I still believe he is mafia and this list/pm does not mean anything at all.


:facepalm:

You can't still believe I'm a Mafia. You can only believe I am a Mafia. Because prior to this, you believed I'm the Serial Killer. So what made you change your mind? I can only conclude that you meant to say SK but wrote Mafia instead (happens me all the time).


Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:55 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#313 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.


why the hell I'm considered evil when I haven't said a thing or talked with anybody yet?!


That's precisely WHY you are considered evil. You haven't said or done a thing to even try to help the Town. With that said, I'll update my list once I get home from school. I've quite a few important things to say.


Well yeah had a long day yesterday.. I just noticed that I've been added to the game a couple of hours ago.
done reading the previous posts. Ultor was my main suspect after seeing him trying to lynch either SiX or Numble instead of a confirmed mafia. Now when he said that you said:
SiX wrote:
I call both Dee Dee and Ultor out on being Mafia.

yet,
SiX wrote:
I'm gonna make a post from my perspective:

katCrusader
SiX
Ultor
Toon
JTc
Lawliet
SweedyGonzales
Flath
Blaze
NumBle

Keeping in mind there's 3 maf and 1 sk alive, 4 / 10 are evil.
I'll go with a [Vote SweedyGonzales] because I get such strong and evil vibes from him.

Also, get more active everyone.


which you explained afterwards to be based on activity mostly. Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?


Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:02 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 121 times
#314 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
[Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?


Penis vibes. Ultor is Ultor and taking that into account can explain quite a lot. Because of that I admit the possibility of him being suspicious while still being town is very probable. Him being suspicious due to him being Ultor is thus no confirmation of him being Mafia. I reached this conclusion on second thought. But he's still mighty suspicious but I rather focus someone else for now.

Edit (without editing the post, just before submitting it): So you just joined the game? I didn't take that into account. But I do recall Hater switching someone with someone else. That must be you who just joined then? If so, my bad. But understand the person who held your role before you is to be suspected for his lack of contributions and as such you inherited his position.


Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:07 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 50 times
#315 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SiX wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
Now I find it really odd that you called 4 devils and excluded your main suspect, it seemed to me, just because he's active and these 4 including me who just joined the game are not!
Now for what reason other than activity you excluded Ultor from your devils list ?


Penis vibes. Ultor is Ultor and taking that into account can explain quite a lot. Because of that I admit the possibility of him being suspicious while still being town is very probable. Him being suspicious due to him being Ultor is thus no confirmation of him being Mafia. I reached this conclusion on second thought. But he's still mighty suspicious but I rather focus someone else for now.

Edit (without editing the post, just before submitting it): So you just joined the game? I didn't take that into account. But I do recall Hater switching someone with someone else. That must be you who just joined then? If so, my bad. But understand the person who held your role before you is to be suspected for his lack of contributions and as such you inherited his position.


I understand the statement "ultor is ultor" ,no offense to you ultor, but that doesn't mean we should overlook his actions.. that wouldn't be smart. and what's with all these "vibes, gut feelings" and all this crap.. could you guys stop that because this is not helping at all.. I understand these vibes you get when you talk with somebody or for some certain actions he/she has done or even for a statement he/she said.. but all I'm seeing are these "vibes" for absolutely nothing.. and they're all bullshit imo.


Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:26 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.