View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 32  Next

#241 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
legend.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:34 pm

#242 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.

Edit: if I were you I wouldn't have given up on the game so quickly, instead I would have tried to convince others that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it.

Last edited by Cruxell on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:37 pm
#243 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
To be honest, during the whole conversation I thought that you had found me suspicious and wanted to investigate it. Actually was still afraid of that until you voted for yourself :p
Can't believe how lucky I am, did this twice now and both you and Sweedy were mafia.
I just rather finish it like that than start a pointless argument. I'm actually laughing a lot xDDDD

Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 pm

#244 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote:
I still vote on lynching Blaze afterwards if Ultor doesn't say anything worth changing targets for.

stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:37 pm

#245 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote:
I still vote on lynching Blaze afterwards if Ultor doesn't say anything worth changing targets for.

stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]

1v1 me dust u wanker

nice members

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:39 pm

#246 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Toon wrote:
Larah wrote:

stfu

[Vote Dee Dee]

1v1 me dust u wanker

fokin wanker m8

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 pm

#247 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'm off to stockholm until thursday so I will be hard to reach. I'm gonna still try to vote however.

nice members

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:48 pm

#248 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Guess werewolf isn't my thing xD, great game doe. Will keep up with this game till the end.

P.S; kat, I did the same search, nothing nice came up xD

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:05 pm

#249 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:
I'm off to stockholm until thursday so I will be hard to reach. I'm gonna still try to vote however.

Hhahhahah knulla bitches, skaffa money.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:32 pm

#250 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Dee Dee]

Sad story !!

Doesn't mean donald is clean imo. Could just be one of those retarded reverse psycho thingy

Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm

#251 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Toon wrote:

I almost forgot our date, wear your make up.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:45 pm

#252 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Jesus, I leave for a couple hours and everything goes to hell. All right give me a couple of minutes, maybe hours to analise all this stuff.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:51 pm

#253 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Dee Dee]

Nicely played Kontra, for a change. I guess it's safe to ask who's gonna be our target next round?

Also Flath did point something out and I personally do believe it's possible.. He might as well be Serial killer to get a mafia this soon specially since his proofs are based on logs rather posts. Because if you look at her posts, they are all pretty village friendly. Though nonetheless, this does decrease his mafia probability specially if Dee Dee turns out to be the Thug, considering that no one else has toughness.

Again, well played Kontra.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:14 pm

#254 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 pm

#255 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Don't forget there is a mafia thug role, which at this point seems to be Dee Dee having deceived everyone into lynching her. This is why I recommend that the vigilante uses one of his shot to take her out. We better off lynching the SK.

This post makes absolutely no logic. Chances of her being the thug are only 1/4. And while it wouldn't be a too big waste for the vig to use one shot as he rarely gets to use them, that doesn't mean he should take a 1/4 chance.
Ultor wrote:
Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.

I think now would be a good time to add more info.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 32  Next