[S2] Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Emziek

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Emziek »

katCrusader wrote:Solid argument, but my main question is why you felt the need to post anything at all? Right now it's a tie between Blaze and Faptain, but Blaze has precedence. (Tiebreaker is whoever had the highest amount of votes before the tie) Blaze is already pegged for death, but you still feel the need to convince people to vote for him. It's quite peculiar tbh.
Several people mentioned me and wanted me to share my thoughts and so I did. I would personally vote Blaze but I don't mind Faptain getting lynched either. See: @My(ISO #3, #4)
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
gal

Post by gal »

Well, with everything going on, and you and Toon being missing in action.. It's gotta be suspicious.. No one is clear, yet.
Numble

Post by Numble »

katCrusader wrote: Re: NumBle
Spoiler!
NumBle wrote:That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

I did not

Regarding my last game
Emziek shot
Emziek Hospitalized
Maki Shot
Maki Hospitalized
NumBle wrote:That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...

Probably. Also you forgot the Sun's position relatively the Milky Way and Andromeda.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote: Re: NumBle
Spoiler!
NumBle wrote:That's actually correct. It's a viable strategy to hospitalize on of their own thought it has a low success rate. Besides if I were mafia I would never use that strategy because I like having my vote power. This situation shows why. Because at this moment I really want to vote you.
~ahem~
You hospitalized yourself last game, NumBle...

I did not

Regarding my last game
Emziek shot
Emziek Hospitalized
Maki Shot
Maki Hospitalized
NumBle wrote:That's correct, Ultor, I was shot, not stabbed. I guess it's somewhat safe to assume that whoever got Stabbed (Emz) is more likely to be villager than I am. But I'd rather leave you folk to trust on who you want to trust.
Technically speaking, I'd actually give greater odds for SK to hospitalize a mafia than for mafia to hospitalize themselves.
SK odds: 2/7
Mafia odds: Depending on the phase of the moon, the position of Mars in relation to Jupiter, the players involved...

Probably. Also you forgot the Sun's position relatively the Milky Way and Andromeda.
I am a derp who should check next time, sorry :p
HATER

Post by HATER »

Round 1 has ended.

Results coming soon.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

Faptain Playboy~ Lynched
Faptain Playboy~ Died
Faptain Playboy~ was the Doctor

Emziek Stabbed
Emziek Survived
Emziek Shot
Emziek Died
Emziek was a Normal Villager (tough)

Round 2 has begun.
Round 2 will end Tuesday, October 11th at 23:59:59 EST (Miami Time).

[kill Faptain Playboy~, lynched]
[dusk]
[log emziek, Survived Stab]
[kill emziek, Shot]
[dawn]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Katika VS

Post by Katika VS »

Emziek

Post by Emziek »

HATER wrote: Emziek Stabbed
Emziek Survived
Emziek Shot
Emziek Died
Emziek was a Normal Villager (tough)
:dance: Thanks guys
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Welp.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Now i wish you lynched me out instead of faptain..

I got no shitty theory to provide with for this one. Im just going to be quiet for a while now

Edit (I still do believe Flath is mafia tho)
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Yeah.... seen that one coming zzzzzzzz
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Ultor wrote:Yeah.... seen that one coming zzzzzzzz
Lel I did not, did you know he was the doc?

OMG what a round xD I'll catch up with all the posts in a couple of hours :)
Numble

Post by Numble »

Someone pulled an Ultor faster than Ultor himself. Wow.

On another note, that wombo combo between SK and Mafia. Lookin' Mighty Suspecious.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Dee Dee wrote:

Nah but I tried to get him to tell me but it looked like he didn't care about the game at all. I will make another post about the game once I get home.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.
Last edited by Ultor on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:

Nah but I tried to get him to tell me but it looked like he didn't care about the game at all. I will make another post about the game once I get home.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that we should lynch either SiX or NumBle this round. This is because one of those 2 is the SK. Will add more later on.
Please refrain from editing your posts and actually make a new post. In Ww you're free to double/triple post.

Also... HERE WE GO AGAIN folks.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”