View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32  Next

#181 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Larah] lataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bitch

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm
#182 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Ultor, when was the PM sent if we may know? The bandwagon on Blaze started after he posted his theory. Larah was the second one to vote Blaze way earlier than his theory and even stating the following quote.

According to the screenshot, it says it was sent 11 hours ago (as it appears on the screenshot).

Ok, I guess assuming she's taken the screenshot just some minutes ago, it was sent today when he saw he had 24h to try to avoid getting lynched. Maybe he thought it would be easier to get to Larah?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:38 pm

#183 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Donald Dump wrote:
If both Play and Larah were mafia, they wouldn't say that they're teaming up.
If either of them was village, they could both say that they're teaming up.

In addition to this, pay attention to how quickly Play jumped on Larah's bw. By now we can assume that they're not both mafia meaning that one of them could still be.

This basically means that if either of them died and flipped mafia, the other one would be less suspicious; However we still shouldn't go as far as trusting him/her completely.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:44 pm
#184 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Faptain Playboy~]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:59 pm

#185 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Care to shed some light on your vote?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:00 pm

#186 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Playboy has been acting extremely suspicious; first saying he was teamed up with Larah, then calling it "random bluffing".
Also, the way he defends himself - he doesn't just defend himself from accusations, he also tries to accuse the other guy of being mafia. A townie would mainly focus on defending himself, while a mafia would try to make the other guy look susp.
Thus, [vote Playboy]
Another reason why I'm doing this is because I don't want Blaze out of the game. All of the stuff he said was a joke, a joke and nothing more. And Playboy is waaay more suspicious than Blaze.
Additionally, should Playboy flip mafia, Larah would be more trustworthy (for more info on this, read my last post).

This is most likely the last post I'll make this round. Gotta wake up early.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:07 pm
#187 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Care to shed some light on your vote?

Spoiler: show

Your posts just don't make sense to me (you contradicted yourself at the beginning, you say Larah claimed SK without proof, ...), making you more suspicious than the rest.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:08 pm

#188 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I honestly don't think voting Playboy is a good start for the village based on this post.
Ultor wrote:
I'm getting village/SK reads from Playboy due to the fact that no one is defending him. Normally if you are a mafia your team would back you up, unless they gave up on you but thats unlikely.
I don't seen anyone defending him or atleast tried to earlier on.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:19 pm

#189 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
No one tried to say anything for me at this point and people voting against me are being backed up by someone which can make them Mafia as Ultor stated, Mafia backs each other up.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:26 pm

#190 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
No one tried to say anything for me at this point and people voting against me are being backed up by someone which can make them Mafia as Ultor stated, Mafia backs each other up.

Yes but Ultor also said that he had Sk vibes from you. And well, the Serial killer can only win with everyone dead.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:31 pm

#191 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Faptain Playboy]

To avoid having Blaze die.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:02 pm

#192 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Blaze]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 pm

#193 Post Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Just because no one backed you up doesn't mean you are innocent. Most agree on you being suspicious, you are using it somehow trying to stir things up and make more chaos by not denying anything and some non sense you talk of. I don't think you're any help to the village; you're making things worse and stirring confusion.
-
As for the Blaze PM,
He sent it to me when he found out about the 24hr extension I think. I voted for Blaze because his first posts gave away a weird vibe, it made him look suspicious to me, and when he sent that PM, it made my doubt that he's innocent stronger.
Did he only send to me, though?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 pm

#194 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Found new info. Blaze also sent a PM to Playboy that is exactly similar to Larah's PM, have a look in the spoiler.
Spoiler: show

What does that mean? He wanted to start a bandwagon on Flath for unknown reason, possibly having peeked Flath who might have a PR.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:17 pm

#195 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Pretty much note the fact how emziek, toon and sweedy are quiet in this game.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 32  Next