View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 32  Next

#151 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So far here's what I've got:

We can safely assume that Blaze is villager. He's also an idiot, but a villager nonetheless.

What Blaze is doing here, is simply applying pressure to get you people to talk. He's accusing people of stuff so that you folk will react to it and from that reaction get a possible alignment. Playing more offensively (Kat counter voted because Blaze thinks she's a possible mafia as an example) tends to mean that the pressure is doing some work on the mafia making them crack a tad bit. Thought I cannot say that this 100% guaranteed. So to make myself clear here, no I don't completely agree with what Blaze said, thought he's using the right method to get information.

Six did a very on-point and good reading of Blaze's behavior. It's all very ballsy and isn't afraid to die. So it's safe to assume he's willing to die to give the rest of the village some kind of information or assumption.

As for the Playboy/Larah situation, I honestly believe that it was a rookie mistake by Playboy. I've had spoken with Kat before about what she thought about the game and she believed that Playboy and Larah can be Mafia and they committed a rookie mistake of saying "we are working together" (according to Playboy.) At this point Larah might trying to get the heat off of herself so that she can survive a little bit longer because Playboy's rookie mistake.

This is my take on it. But it's all assumptions from my point of view.

I also want to point something out: Both Emz and Toon are veteran players here who, thus far, have contributed very little to nothing at all. Yes I do understand that it's still R1, but considering all the info and assumptions we have on our hands it's okay to discuss them at the very least and I, for one, really want to hear your opinions on it.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 pm

#152 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Rookie Mistake? You sure? xd

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:02 pm

#153 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:

For both you and Larah this is your first game. So yes, I'll say with plenty security that it could be a rookie mistake. But I can also be completely wrong and it being all but garbage that you made up.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:08 pm

#154 Post Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
SiX wrote:
Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.

Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

You seem to be very defensive against the idea of lynching Blaze, why is that? He also did not mention you on the list.

I completely agree with Ultor.
As for you @SiX,
I am defensive. Playboy is being suspicious, and he's dragging me with him with all the "teamed up" vibes he's giving. I don't want to be misunderstood.. Also, I don't see how I am suspicious because of clearing a few things up.
Dee Dee wrote:
OMG What is going on here!?

Larah wrote:
I am not teamed up with anyone. Playboy tryna set me up eh? I voted Blaze for a reason not because playboy voted. I'm not backing anyone up.
Can I know why?
Read his starter posts. He also sent me a PM telling me not to vote lynch him which convinced me to do the opposite. I think I might change my vote, though.

Last edited by gal on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:48 pm

#155 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:

For both you and Larah this is your first game. So yes, I'll say with plenty security that it could be a rookie mistake. But I can also be completely wrong and it being all but garbage that you made up.
it's my second, but I know enough. I don't think playboy does, though.
-
He's not denying anything if you didn't notice, he's acting weirdly maybe to stir things about up or cause chaos, but is this normal villager behaviour?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:51 pm

#156 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:32 pm

#157 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Just to be clear, since I've had a couple questions:

The Godfather appears as "Innocent" to the Cop and "Normal Villager" to the SK.

The SK will appear as "Serial Killer" to both the Cop and Don.

As far as order of actions goes, kills do not happen simultaneously. The order is as such:

SK Stab -> Hitman Shot -> Vigilante Shot -> Mafia Shot

ImageImage

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

#158 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Well now that 2 veterans who have played with me 10 times before agree im not a mafia player could you please change your votes???

[Vote Larah]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:57 pm

#159 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Blaze wrote:
Well now that 2 veterans who have played with me 10 times before agree im not a mafia player could you please change your votes???

[Vote Larah]

To be honest I think the most dodgy person is playboy here. But since I cannot vote due to hospitalization, all I can do is pretty much comment on it.

Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm

#160 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[Vote Larah]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:13 pm

#161 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.

Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm

#162 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

Why? Now you're throwing your "partner" under the bus? This just raises even more questions and honestly doesn't make your situation any better.
We weren't partners from the beginning, and this proves it. He is really suspicious, he also claimed that he wants to "spice up" his first game. Weird vibes

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:29 pm

#163 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Larah wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
[Vote Larah]

We weren't partners from the beginning, and this proves it. He is really suspicious, he also claimed that he wants to "spice up" his first game. Weird vibes

I know you weren't partners. There's proof of it in the logs shared by Ultor:
Quote:
? AND: well
? AND: im not teamed up with larah
? AND: just some random bluffing
? AND: xd

So, I suggest you guys lynch Playboy. Not Blaze who's clearly an idiot, but a villager nonetheless, and if this doesn't clear up that it's a set up for Larah then jesus christ you will all be dumber than I expected.

Heart-Break

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:37 pm

#164 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
You're saying it like you are innocent yourself, must have been your and blaze's plan to stab you and lynch make us believe you guys are innocent and then slowly lynch off the villagers, nice work.

P.S: Knowing the fact Numble is a veteran, I wouldn't trust him clearly he is bluffing and trying to get me lynched so that the Mafia can win, and the reason I voted for Larah cause she claimed her role saying she is the Serial Killer so I presume she is with numble and blaze.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:40 pm

#165 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Larah wrote:
Read his starter posts. He also sent me a PM telling me not to vote lynch him which convinced me to do the opposite. I think I might change my vote, though.

Who sent you this PM and can you share it with us (or me privately)?

I'm getting village/SK reads from Playboy due to the fact that no one is defending him. Normally if you are a mafia your team would back you up, unless they gave up on you but thats unlikely.

And why the fuck is everyone voting to lynch Larah? If you refer to the steam chatlog that I posted with Playboy, you will see that he made up this teaming up with larah thing all by himself (although this could be a lie).

SiX wrote:
Sounds incredibly defensive of you. I believe you are a better target compared to Blaze atm (who I've a town read on).
[Vote Larah]

I don't get how this sounds 'incredibly defensive', what kind of exaggeration is this? She also mentioned that she received a PM. As I stated earlier, Blaze caused utter confusion among the villagers rather than getting everyone to talk which is harmful to the village. I know that there is a chance of him being a villager but he is being careless just like JTC or Playboy so why should we treat him differently?

Emizek you seem to be awfully quiet even though you've been stabbed by the SK.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 32  Next