View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 am



Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 46 times
#76 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Faptain Playboy~]

_________________
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#77 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Wait wtf, is this town of salem?

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times
#78 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Toon]


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#79 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Ultor wrote:
[vote Toon]

Don't vote my godfather

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#80 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.

_________________
Image

Image

Image


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#81 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.

Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:46 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#82 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.

Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.

Lmfao.

_________________
Image

Image

Image


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:47 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 49 times
#83 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I'm not teamed up with anyone, and Toon sounds suspicious to me, too. Already lynched Blaze, though.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:58 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times
#84 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Dee Dee wrote:
Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?

DeeDee don or cop confirmed! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Doc save DeeDee this round please.

_________________
Sign away your life here:
...................................


Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:09 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#85 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
JTc wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.

Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.


..And this is why Blaze has "Forum Idiot" above his Avatar. That's all she wrote folks.

Anyways I'm hospitalized and most people around here seem to know what they're messing with. I'd just appreciate if the village would be careful on who to lynch..

_________________
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:13 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 23 times
#86 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

_________________
<.<


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:20 pm
Profile
#87 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
SweedyGonzales wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:
Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?

DeeDee don or cop confirmed! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Doc save DeeDee this round please.

Sorry, I meant "haven't checked more POSTS". Didn't mean to be ambiguous.

Also, dat contradiction
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
Trust, my friend.
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:
and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 pm
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#88 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Why does it seem like I'm talking in third person in the second quote? lol

_________________
Image

Image

Image


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 78 times
#89 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
@Ultor and Playboy,
This is round 1. Your theories are far-fetched just like any would be this early in the game. Don't judge people based on a line or two of what they said.


Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 166 times
#90 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[vote Faptain Playboy~]

_________________
Image




Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 466 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.