[Village Win] [S2] Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post Reply
User avatar
Toon
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Toon »

[vote Faptain Playboy~]
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by JTc »

Wait wtf, is this town of salem?
<.<
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Ultor »

[vote Toon]
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by JTc »

Ultor wrote:[vote Toon]
Don't vote my godfather
<.<
User avatar
Playboy
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Playboy »

Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by JTc »

Faptain Playboy~ wrote:Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.
Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.
<.<
User avatar
Playboy
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Playboy »

JTc wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.
Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.
Lmfao.
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by gal »

I'm not teamed up with anyone, and Toon sounds suspicious to me, too. Already lynched Blaze, though.
User avatar
SweedyGonzales
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Dee Dee wrote:Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?
DeeDee don or cop confirmed! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Doc save DeeDee this round please.
Sign away your life here:
...................................
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Numble »

JTc wrote:
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:Lynching will make it more worst for you guys, just saying. My first game and not gonna get out of r1, doesn't feel nice xD

However the reason I voted for Blaze cause he seems suspicious pointing out Maki and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all. I do feel he is Mafia or kontra but I have high doubts on Blaze.
Blaze is always retarded, hard to tell what role he is, but one thing is for sure, he is retarded.
..And this is why Blaze has "Forum Idiot" above his Avatar. That's all she wrote folks.

Anyways I'm hospitalized and most people around here seem to know what they're messing with. I'd just appreciate if the village would be careful on who to lynch..
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
JTc
Posts: 1058
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by JTc »

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:
<.<
Dee Dee

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Dee Dee »

SweedyGonzales wrote:
Dee Dee wrote:Pls, yourself, Sweedy and probably more people (haven't checked more) also claimed to be innocent. Following that logic why just back up Playboy's vote?
DeeDee don or cop confirmed! Easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Doc save DeeDee this round please.
Sorry, I meant "haven't checked more POSTS". Didn't mean to be ambiguous.

Also, dat contradiction
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:Trust, my friend.
Faptain Playboy~ wrote:and how he himself told me not to trust anyone at all.
User avatar
Playboy
Posts: 612
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Playboy »

Why does it seem like I'm talking in third person in the second quote? lol
Image

Image

Image
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Cruxell »

@Ultor and Playboy,
This is round 1. Your theories are far-fetched just like any would be this early in the game. Don't judge people based on a line or two of what they said.
Flath
Posts: 1525
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm
Location: France
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Flath »

[vote Faptain Playboy~]
Image


Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests