Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze

Post by Katika VS »

[in]
NYEHHHH
HATER

Post by HATER »

[signups closed]

Roles are being generated and sent (15-players setup). Expect yours within ~20 mins.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

Okay, all roles have been sent out. Below is a sample "Normal Villager" PM:

Spoiler!
Hello!

You are a Normal Villager. Vote each round, talk to other players, and do your own detective work -- you will help decide who is innocent and who is guilty -- choose wisely!

You are aligned with the Village, meaning you win when the Serial Killer and all members of the Mafia are eliminated.

Good luck!
Please remember that players directly quoting or screenshotting any private messages from the host is strictly against the rules.

Round 0 has started.

For the newbies in the room, Round 0 is a little "half round" at the beginning of the game. It last 24 hours, gives players a chance to read their role and if they are mafia, they can connect with their teammates and figure out a strategy.

During Round 0, the mafia team and the serial killer will each send me the name of someone to hospitalize -- a hospitalized target may not vote in Round 1. Keep in mind that the mafia and serial killer can target themselves with this to make themselves look innocent.

I will announce who was hospitalized at the end of Round 0.

3 more things happen at the end of R0:

-The Cop will receive a random "Negative" peek -- he will receive a random name of someone who would show up as "not mafia" (the godfather also counts though).

-The Don will receive a random name of someone who is a normal villager.

-The SK will receive a random name of a player who would appear as a normal villager (the godfather counts here too).

aaaand that's it. Let the games begin...

Round 0 started -- get to know your role and the other players in the game!
Round 0 will end Thursday, October 6th, 2016, at 11:59:59 EST.

[start]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

fuck you random.org
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Donald Dump wrote:fuck you random.org
More like hater.org
Numble

Post by Numble »

Ultor wrote:
More like hater.org
What's with the hate? Ya think it was rigged by Hater?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
More like hater.org
What's with the hate? Ya think it was rigged by Hater?
If anyone needs proof, I can show a screenshot of the random.org results after the game is over.

ImageImage
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.
Sign away your life here:
Numble

Post by Numble »

SweedyGonzales wrote:I am a villager.
Love me.
Thank you for your time.
Sweedy.
inb4 is actually SK and wants to bask in glory.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Naaa no need for proof its all banter!
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

i forgot i was signed up.. fuck
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Maki wrote:i forgot i was signed up.. fuck
dat memory
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Maki wrote:i forgot i was signed up.. fuck
Maki is one of the mafias.

Makis way of acting stupid "I dont even remember i was in the game" bullshit wont help him this time! My theory begun a while ago while he was inactive and said [In]. Hater saw the opportunity to make this game, as we all know hater. He usually says he uses "Random.org" as the page is called but when he isnt happy with the results he just gives the role to someone else. And usually when giving out roles to the people he usually like to give most to the people he thinks will play the role well and make it work to make the game work interesting. Therefor Maki is one of the alternatives. But you would still ask "How does this make sense Blaze? He could have given it to you, Rainboy or anyone else". We need to not forget Hater is a troll and usually LIES. You could even think he is playing around us and gives the good roles to the worse people? Hater would never do this cause he ALWAYS wants his game to be a success.

Now of all the targets in the game that usually turn out to be bad people (like Toon, SiX or Emziek), Maki is one of the biggest suspects in this game. Having a lot of game memory of last games with Hater and history with Maki in the other games, it is proven that out of 16 games Maki was a special role in 11 out of those (taking out the games where everyone gets a special role) he got a special role!! This further proves the point of the possibility of Maki having a meaningful role! But why is his role a bad one and not a good one?

Lets do some calculations.
11 out of 16 times he have gotten a role, 7 out of those 11 have been bad. Over 64% of the time he have gotten a role have been someone not in the villagers favor. 14 players and 9 roles which means its a 64% chance for him to get a role. 5 out of 9 roles are bad for team villager and each role have a have 11,111..% chance. By approximately 55,555% chance of him having a bad role, the odds are WITH us there. Since its a 0,62 * 0,55 Chance of him having a bad role it is a 35% chance he is not a villager. In each game he ever had a bad role where he typed before round 2 it was 6 OUT OF 7 times unlike the times he had a good role which was 5 times where he typed only ONCE OUT OF 5 times before the first round which is highly in our favor.

By my facts and beliefs, I would recommend we take out Maki first.
Last edited by Blaze on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
el mano

Post by el mano »

thought i was in sigh, what happend to my post

Return to “Finished Games”