View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 466 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next

#1 Post[Village Win] [S2] Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Hello, and welcome to Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze.

This is a Mafia Event hosted by the WW Community. It is open to all users who wish to play, but for this game we are especially encouraging new players to give it a try.

We ask that you please read the WW Community rules before joining, though. They can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=178&t=24591

This game is set up for 12-16 players.

Setup:

Mafia:

Mafia Don: Investigates 1 player each round to find out what their role is.
Mafia Thug: Will survive any 1 action that would otherwise kill him/her.
Mafia Hitman: Once in the game, may kill an extra player.

Mafia Godfather (15+ players only): Appears innocent to the Cop.

Village:

Cop: May investigate 1 player each night, learning what team they are on.
Doctor: May protect 1 player each night, keeping them from harm. May not protect the same player twice in a row.
Vigilante (15+players only): Twice in the game, may shoot a player of his/her choice.

Normal Villager: No special night powers. (6-8 of these, depending on amount of players). One of these villagers will a be a Village Brute (survives one action that would otherwise kill him/her) but will not be aware of it.

3rd Party:

Serial Killer
: Stabs a player each night. Will survive any one action that would otherwise kill him. Wins if he is the last man standing. If 15+ players, also gets to investigate a player for their role each night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important -- Please Read:

1. Each round of the game will be 48 hours long. You are expected to PUBLICLY VOTE at least once per round. If you do not vote at least once per round, you will be modkilled.
Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case ONLY if you have discussed it with the host beforehand.

2. Please do not try to "work the system" or abuse it to get more cash. If there is any evidence of abuse I will not hesitate to modkill you.

3. Do not directly quote private messages from the host or co-host without direct permission from them. If this happens -- guess what? -- you will be modkilled.

4. Do not speak to other players about game-related issues if you are dead or not part of the game.

YOU WILL NOT GET ANY CASH WHATSOEVER IF YOU ARE MODKILLED.

Cash Prizes:

The current budget is 50,000-60,000 nD$, depending on the number of players. Donations are welcome.

There will be awards at the end of the game for:

-Winning Team MVP (currently $10,000 -- halved if the SK wins, since he's the only one on his team)
-Losing Team MVP (currently $5,000)
-Best New Player (currently $5000 -- only given to a players who are playing for the 1st or 2nd time)

------------------------

Each player will also receive a small award at the end of the game based on their beneficial. There is a predetermined formula, but the general idea is that:

Mafia and Serial Killer gain money based on how many people they are able to kill, and the importance of their targets.
Villagers are awarded money for successfully detecting evil players and lynching them.
The Doctor is a special case -- he/she will take the cash that the mafia or SK would have gotten from killing a player that he had successfully protected.

You will not know how much cash you have earned through this method until the game has ended.

There is a maximum cap of $25,000 total for these prizes.
------------------------

Small portions of the renaming cash may be awarded for especially good posts or plays in the game. this will be performed at the hosts' discretion.

Any remaining cash in the budget will be divided equally among the players of the winning team.

Technical stuff:

Spoiler: show
Common Game Type: Open - All rules are posted in the thread and any player may expect answers to any setup questions they ask.

Common Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Sunset or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. For example, if lynch time is 3PM, all votes and lists submitted on or before 3:00PM count and all votes or lists submitted on or after 3:01PM will not, even if the Host doesn’t post Sunset until 3:10.

Common Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.

Common Tie Breaker - In the event of a tie, the person who had the most votes just before the tie happened is lynched.

Common Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style - Once dead, players may post in the thread and join public IRC so long as they don't make game related posts or comments. They may not PM other players about the game or have private conversations on IRC. If you have data that you'd like to share, please, do so before your death. Dead Mafia/Wolf players are given a partial exception and are allowed to PM other Mafia/Wolves. All players are always free to talk with their Host in private IRC or PM.

Common Game Start: Hospitalization - Before the First Round starts, the Wolves/Mafia will choose one player to attack. That player will not be killed, but will be hospitalized and thus can’t vote in the first round.

Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.

Common Death Reveal: Full Reveal - All players, when they die, will have their full role and alignment revealed publicly.

Remember, 48 hours rounds -- you must vote at least once per round to avoid being modkilled.

[signups open]

ImageImage

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:53 pm
Profile WWW

#2 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[in]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:02 pm

#3 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
This game is currently set up to start on Wednesday, October 5th 2016 at a time that will be announced as the date nears.

ImageImage

Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

#4 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[In] Airight let's see if I still got the guts to tell Hater to fuck off.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:04 pm

#5 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[In]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm
#6 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
So even though I am very naive... I guess I'm [in]
Hi! :)

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm

#7 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[In]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:18 pm

#8 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[in]

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:31 pm

#9 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Quote:
"It's so hard to produce decent responses to all the crap being flung around. You guys are too active." - Rainboy, 23rd of August 2016

I fucking die every time I see this shit XD

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:33 pm

#10 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
[In]
Hater is doing a thing? :D

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:41 pm

#11 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
I will donate 64k ndcash

Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 pm
Friend of the Community

#12 Post Re: Mafia XXXII: Cash Craze Isolate
Emziek wrote: