[Declined] Surprise!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Surprise!

Post by Cruxell »

Donald Dump's

nD* Fun Application


Oh boy! Here we go :3 ...


- Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:156253277
- Nickname: Donald Dump / K0ntRa
- Age: 17 (born 11th Dec)
- Gender: Male

Experience Level:

I've been a helper and later got promoted to admin in a Minecraft community. I believe that I did a pretty good job, had the rank for six months after which I resigned.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:

It's a bit difficult for me to answer this question, just like for every other applicant. There are days when I don't play at all, while sometimes I can spend up to six hours in the servers or on the forums. Also now that school has started, I usually have more free time on weekends.
I play Surf mostly, followed by Respawn, Escape and Deathmatch. I quit Jailbreak recently, mostly because of all the harassment there. Most of people reading this probably know me as a JB player, and expected me to apply for JB instead of fun, but JB just isn't interesting for me anymore.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?

Must have been over a year ago when I first joined the deathrun server. Switched soon to roadrage, and then to jailbreak. Made this account in november 2015, and got steam CS around Christmas of the same year.


About me:

Yo!
I'm just a regular teenager, currently attending high school and studying economics. In my free time I play CS, participate in forum discussions and browse the net. But that's not really important, is it? Let's get to the more interesting part.

Often broke the rules in the past
I admit, I haven't been an angel in the past and now I regret it. This summer was the worst, I've been trolling and provoking on a daily basis. I promise, these days are behind me, and I wanna build a nice career in this community. In the last few months, I managed to get several bans in-game, first strike, and two lengthy forum bans. No more trolling and provocation from now on. Some of you might say that I can't be trusted because I often broke the rules before, but plenty other rulebreakers have been accepted after fixing their behavior.
Why I believe I would be an asset to the fun team
I've been fixing things which people might dislike lately. Firstly, I play almost every day. This is good because since I play on servers where there's not too many members (surf, escape...) I can keep them clean from cheaters. Speaking of cheaters, I've started reporting again recently. Haven't made many reports because I've been forum banned until the 12th, so I couldn't make reports then. I will report cheaters whenever I spot them (and do not forget to take a screenshot of their ID xD). With 2.30+ posts per day (17.9.) I am one of the most active players on the forum, if not the most active one. Then, I tend to help players and moderate whenever I can. Also, don't forget that I play on ZE and surf, servers which lack and require moderation.
Speaking Balkanian languages
There's not a single member or admin who speaks Balkanian languages, well I do, and therefore I am able to catch Balkanians when they harass each other, and they do that quite frequently :3 There's quite a lot of Balkanians on these servers, predominantly nonsteamers.
Motivation
When I was an admin before, as mentioned above, I was enjoying it. That was mostly because of maintaining peace and order, and keeping the servers clean. Also, it was nice knowing that I got appreciated for my work before. Finally, as said previously, I'm hoping to build a nice career here instead of being a rulebreaker.


Thank you for reading, and remember that your opinions will be appreciated whether positive or negative.
Regards!

Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4411
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Maki »

There is absolutely no way that you should be eligible for membership anytime soon. In the last 3 months, you have been forum banned 3 times, the latest one was barely 2 weeks ago (and lasted two weeks). You've been unbanned since.. 3-4 days on the forums. As you've admitted, you've spent your whole time provoking, pushing quite a few users to the edge. Your attitude stinks, and short of an entire turnaround, it's not going to change anytime soon. I believe that any attitude you pull off right now is likely to be untruthful due to the application, generally applicants try to show their good side (and so it's not a bad thing) but they don't have an entire history of flaming, trolling or provoking.

Yes, a few people got membership after working on their behavior, but for you it's far too recent and it's near impossible to trust you at this point. Honestly too, quite a few of those that did change returned right back to their attitude after leaving.. So it's not a very good example to use anyway.

Report-wise, you have a very low accuracy for cheater reports (only 4 out of 6 accepted). For a team that needs to have a very good eye on cheaters, this is pretty bad. You don't seem to report many cheaters.

Aside from all that, your activity on Jailbreak is still to be considered (it's higher than your activity on the Fun servers last month) and in your 9 months of activity on nD (that I can find), you have over 3/4 of your activity on Jailbreak (381 hours out of 490, your activity on all Fun servers is ~48 hours.) - you're not active enough on the Fun servers for it to be sure that you will keep the activity up, in addition, you'll have powers everywhere and that includes Jailbreak so your rule-knowledge, moderating ability & co need to be evaluated there too.

Surely, you might have qualities but I remain very doubtful about your attitude in general and the truthfulness of your application or behavior as of late.
These users thanked the author Maki for the post (total 6):
Cruxell, ZeRo#1, Decency, trey-, g0mik, Путинтебяобстрелит
Image
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by SiX »

I wasn't playing when K0ntra started out in nD, but based on what I have seen thereafter both in Werewolf and in ZP and TTT, it surprises me how he has been labeled. Based on my observation, the only aggressiveness I've seen coming from him is when he has been provoked, and even then, I've seen him trying to reason himself out of it by playing to his wincondition rather than taking to harassment himself and to vote the person back, in spite, to throw the game. One example of this is the interaction between K0ntra and Godlike in Werewolf, where he, despite the unjust provocations from another player, tried to stick to the game at hand rather than going off-topic. I'm not sure what happened outside of that Werewolf game, being called "Cuntra" and all, but K0ntra was clearly willing to put his emotions aside for the sake of the game. This is something he deserves to be commended for. And as said before, I don't know what happened back in 2015, but I believe that some still view K0ntra in the light which he may or may not have presented himself back then, rather than taking a look on how he is now. And to me, his present self is that of a well meaning person who only takes to aggression once provoked. One aspect which may have people view him in a bad light is due to a misunderstanding from their side, namely K0ntra's logic versus logic. Rather than just accepting everything he's told, he decides to judge matters himself by asking "Why?" things are the way they are. I've seen him quite a few times object to what the community, especially the members, have been telling him. And this is where the misunderstanding comes in. Some see him as a rule breaker who's only out to troll and provoke, while the truth is that he simply wants a justification behind certain statements such as "You aren't allowed to..." And if what the members (and admins) have said lacks in logic, then why not argue with them? It's logic versus logic in an honest discussion from his side to either be persuaded or to persuade the community into dealing with things differently. This isn't a con, but a pro. Therefore you have my trust. A yes from my side.
Last edited by SiX on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post (total 2):
Cruxell, gal
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Maki wrote:There is absolutely no way that you should be eligible for membership anytime soon. In the last 3 months, you have been forum banned 3 times, the latest one was barely 2 weeks ago (and lasted two weeks). You've been unbanned since.. 3-4 days on the forums. As you've admitted, you've spent your whole time provoking, pushing quite a few users to the edge. Your attitude stinks, and short of an entire turnaround, it's not going to change anytime soon. I believe that any attitude you pull off right now is likely to be untruthful due to the application, generally applicants try to show their good side (and so it's not a bad thing) but they don't have an entire history of flaming, trolling or provoking.

Yes, a few people got membership after working on their behavior, but for you it's far too recent and it's near impossible to trust you at this point. Honestly too, quite a few of those that did change returned right back to their attitude after leaving.. So it's not a very good example to use anyway.

Report-wise, you have a very low accuracy for cheater reports (only 4 out of 6 accepted). For a team that needs to have a very good eye on cheaters, this is pretty bad. You don't seem to report many cheaters.

Aside from all that, your activity on Jailbreak is still to be considered (it's higher than your activity on the Fun servers last month) and in your 9 months of activity on nD (that I can find), you have over 3/4 of your activity on Jailbreak (381 hours out of 490, your activity on all Fun servers is ~48 hours.) - you're not active enough on the Fun servers for it to be sure that you will keep the activity up, in addition, you'll have powers everywhere and that includes Jailbreak so your rule-knowledge, moderating ability & co need to be evaluated there too.

Surely, you might have qualities but I remain very doubtful about your attitude in general and the truthfulness of your application or behavior as of late.
I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who see how this guy really is.
I do believe in many things or i believe that humans can change their attitude or behaviour. But not this Kontra. It will take ages for him to change his provoking, annoying and racist attitude.

PRO:
-He reported some cheaters (as Maki said 4 of 6 got accepted)

NEUTRALS:
-None

CONS:
-Immature ( Pornsprays are forbidden and also other pornographic related stuff http://imgur.com/a/wO4SJ )

-Racist ( He tried all with his provocation style to get like all romanian guys banned = Ovi, Gomik and Weed here is a small proof how he provoke them http://imgur.com/a/Cay1k "You're father is dead? I'm sorry, NOT" "How did your father die Weed? To much droguri?" )

-Moderating ( He never really moderated in a useful way also mostly he has been the one who got moderated )

-Disrespectful ( here a proof how he called his demo "getcancerovi" http://imgur.com/a/4Hol3 ...he gave himself nicks like ALLAH - got reported for that, Adolf Kontra - http://imgur.com/a/HYNxa and many other disrespectful names too )

-Rulebreaking ( he spammed thousands of reports without adding real proofs or evidences in it...he gave so often useless and shitty comments in it which leads to the final point i try to show and that is his provoking, trolling and annoying attitude )

-Provoking, trolling and annoying
1) http://imgur.com/a/YdtnA
2) http://imgur.com/eLPBwRX
3) http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5xtnab&s=9#.V90KXHxf3ct
4) http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=345dhqb ... 90LE3xf3cu
5) http://imgur.com/nWV3M96
6) http://imgur.com/a/A7CJA
Thats not all there happend way more of those things and i do know some of them older but it just shows that this guy never will change his attitude and it shows his real face )

-Reports ( As Maki said 4 of 6 got accepted...he reported me too for WH what isn't that bad at all but it showed me that he is definitely not experienced enough to catch the real cheaters and that between all he would ban for WH or anythin like that there would be many innocent players and that he would bring many troubles into the Fun-Team and in the nD-Team )


Regulars like Cuddly (14) or Mario (14) got declined and had way more maturity and potential than Kontra and they would've deserved the membership more than this guy.

I can write a book on this Application bcs it is the most ridiculous one i ever saw...i mean by that if you admins would give this guy powers it would be sorry "a shame" for nD.

Conclusion: You'll definitely never deserve membership and you are far away from being a role model for nD...more you're a role model for all others how they never should act ingame and at the forum...so guess what you get from me -NO- .

PS: I'll promise if he get accepted i quit playing on nD for a looong time. I won't be part of nD as a regular if i know this guy would wear a nD-Tag and would've powers !!!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
g0mik
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
infectedsushi
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am
Location: Bulawayo, Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by infectedsushi »

I believe that you can’t expect to both being disrespectful towards people and getting their support.
That being said, it would be a terrible idea to throw the baby out with the bath water. You’ve said that you were sorry, which is already a step in the right direction, but you won’t convince anyone unless you start matching your words with action.
Also, as it has been stated, you seem to have a problem with authority and your repeated attempts to circumvent the rules aren’t in your favour.
If your goal consists of committing yourself to proving that you deserve membership while aiming at an extension (use the time to fix the cons and polish your behaviour), I honestly believe that you’d stand a chance.
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Decency »

Besides everything Maki mentioned I also want to add that you are extremely arrogant and ignorant. In all the arguments you've had I have never seen you act reasonable, always trying to be on top of the argument instead of actually trying to solve the problem.

You also interpret rules as black and white and have no common sense.

When I started playing here again I sensed that you were trying hard to get membership and you were pretty okay but then you suddenly changed and this provoking troll side of you appeared, now I assume you're back to the previous side of yourself, this shows you change your behavior back and forth based on your current goals, which isn't a trustworthy trait at all. If this is your actual true side then you would have no problem of staying this way for a couple of months, and then re-apply.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
g0mik
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by gal »

So much to say ..

To be completely frank with you, K0ntra, I think you'd fit as a member. Despite all your past behaviour which is indeed disrespectful, bad, and provocative, I think that if you show that you have changed, you might as well have my vote. Personally, I do think you have a chance if you work on your cons more.

As Maki said, it is really recent for you to apply now. I know you can moderate, but at the same time with your behaviour you need to be moderated.

A couple of examples:

-nicknames such as "Adolf K0ntra" which you've been told to change, and in response you left the server because you didn't want to.

-racist towards a specific group of people; I only saw your behaviour towards g0mik, I don't know about weed or ovi, though, but I do think it's about you and "Romanians"

Moving on..
You are very active on the forums. I do see a bit of aggressiveness coming from you, but it is when you get "provoked". You would help if needed.

I think for now I'll stick to "extend", so you can have time to work on your cons. If you already have like you stated, then you'll use this time to prove you did.

Good luck with your application :D
Nallez
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Nallez »

Nothing but a pain in the ass, let me quote myself;
Spoiler!
Image
Spoiler!
oh and if you didn't realize, it's a no.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
g0mik
User avatar
gal
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by gal »

Nallez wrote:Nothing but a pain in the ass, let me quote myself;
Spoiler!
Image
Spoiler!
oh and if you didn't realize, it's a no.
look at u being all friendly and shit
User avatar
Edo ツ
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:05 pm
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Edo ツ »

Nallez wrote:Nothing but a pain in the ass, let me quote myself;
Spoiler!
Image
Spoiler!
oh and if you didn't realize, it's a no.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Cruxell »

Thanks to everybody for their replies. I'll share my opinions about them.
First of all, I think that some of you haven't read the following paragraph:
Often broke the rules in the past
I admit, I haven't been an angel in the past and now I regret it. This summer was the worst, I've been trolling and provoking on a daily basis. I promise, these days are behind me, and I wanna build a nice career in this community. In the last few months, I managed to get several bans in-game, first strike, and two lengthy forum bans. No more trolling and provocation from now on. Some of you might say that I can't be trusted because I often broke the rules before, but plenty other rulebreakers have been accepted after fixing their behavior.
Reading your replies I got the impression that some of you think that I don't realize the fact that I was a big rulebreaker before or that you think that I will keep the same attitude. I wanted to make it clear that I will no longer behave like that.
I found Decency's reply quite interesting - "If this is your actual true side then you would have no problem of staying this way for a couple of months, and then re-apply". For argument's sake let's say that this application gets extended at the next meeting. So the final choice would have to be made at the meeting after that one - two months later. In total that's two and a half (I behaved well in-game for the past couple of weeks) months of me behaving nicely. I might've applied a bit too soon, but when the final choice will be made, it won't be that soon, will it?
Now I'll go through your replies one by one.
@Maki,
As for paragraph(s) one (and two), unfortunately I cannot change the past, but I regret it as I've said already. I'm gonna try to show you that I can in fact be trusted by behaving nicely in the future.
As for paragraph three, I started reporting again only recently, but whenever I spot a cheater I always report him. I've made a lot of reports in the past couple of days. Also, do not forget that I've reported cheaters a bit in the previous reporting system. Thanks for pointing at this, I actually didn't quite realize it was that bad.
Paragraph four - first of all, my activity since I joined the servers should by all means NOT be taken into account. Before I was playing JB only, and I've switched to surf, escape, respawn and deathmatch only recently. If my activity was higher on JB then the fun servers in August, that was most likely because I was still playing it at the start of the month. Frankly, I was quite surprised by this information. I'm pretty sure that my rule-knowledge and moderation are good enough after nearly 400 hours spent on jailbreak.
I find this reply very helpful, I'll work on the cons you mentioned :)

@SiX,
Not much to say really, I agree with your post and I'm glad that you noticed all these small details. Tak.
PS: We played ZE, not ZP xD

@ZeRo#1,
Thank you for sharing your opinion although I don't see the need to post all these images since it's pretty much public knowledge that I haven't behaved the best plus I admitted it myself. Thanks anyway ;)

@Infectedsushi,
Give me time and I will match my words with action :D . And, uhh, could you please elaborate this sentence a bit "Also, as it has been stated, you seem to have a problem with authority and your repeated attempts to circumvent the rules aren’t in your favour". Like, what made you say that? I'd like to know that so that I can fix it. Tak.

@Decency,
As I told to Maki, I regret what I did and am ready to move on from being a troll. Sadly, I can't fix what has been done. Also, I would appreciate if you would elaborate this sentence a bit "You also interpret rules as black and white and have no common sense".
As for the last paragraph, I don't see why it's a bad thing that I changed for better. This is my true face, and I'll try to prove that to you over time.
This is what I wrote above, regarding the last sentence of your last post:
Donald Dump wrote: I found Decency's reply quite interesting - "If this is your actual true side then you would have no problem of staying this way for a couple of months, and then re-apply". For argument's sake let's say that this application gets extended at the next meeting. So the final choice would have to be made at the meeting after that one - two months later. In total that's two and a half (I behaved well in-game for the past couple of weeks) months of me behaving nicely. I might've applied a bit too soon, but when the final choice will be made, it won't be that soon, will it?
Thanks for the reply, I'll work on the mentioned cons.

@Larah, thanks for trusting me <3 I'll work on the mentioned cons for sure.

@Nallez, bunjee jumping pls xD?
Last edited by Cruxell on Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Decency »

Donald Dump wrote:I would appreciate if you would elaborate this sentence a bit "You also interpret rules as black and white and have no common sense".
We once had an argument about using jetpacks to get a nade in the spawn of bananamuffin. You kept on saying stuff like "no it's not allowed, the rules clearly say so" instead of using your common sense and thinking about the situation for a second. i.e "someone must have placed those nades for a reason". Thinking in black and white means that everything is either yes or no and that there's no middle ground, which there is in almost every situation. Some rules are more of a guideline than actual rules set in stone with no exceptions. Sure I only gave one example and it's not so hard to fix but it showed me the way you think and it's not very impressive.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
g0mik
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Donald Dump wrote: @ZeRo#1,
Thank you for sharing your opinion although I don't see the need to post all these images since it's pretty much public knowledge that I haven't behaved the best plus I admitted it myself. Thanks anyway ;)
In my opinion there is/was a need to show all what i mentioned with proofs. I wont let others feel im biased if they know that I don't like you which happend after i saw your real face long time ago and after i saw how racist/immature/trolling/condescending/unrespectful and and and you've been.
All happend over a long period of time and isn't that long time ago since it happend. I wont believe that you change/changed your attitude/behaviour in a small time like this. I also do not believe that you'll change in the next 2 months your behaviour. With a bit common sense it would be clear for the most that all of this is still deep inside of you and that you just hide it for the fact that you now applied. The best suggestion would be that you would've showed first that you are " a new guy"...but your way was direct an application and now you want the trust of all that you're willing to change all what you've done bad in the past tense and regret now.
Me, myself and I believe that you are and will be forever the guy which you showed in the past tense, all others what comes now from you is in my opinion just an acting part to get seen as the guy who deserves to become a member.
As i said it it would be definitely unfair for many other players/regulars who applied and got declined and you would get a chance after all what you've done bad to so many old-regulars, regulars and newcomers.
My hope is that the admins don't give you the chance right now. You would need more applications than Doeda did to balance all out and start as a new guy here.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Dee Dee

Re: Surprise!

Post by Dee Dee »

Hey k0ntRa!

It really was a surprise to see this in the morning. I really needed a while to think what I was going to say to you.

First of all, I have checked your reports in the old section as well and many of them were successful. I encourage you to step up your game in this sense to make it match the success rate you had back then. Besides, your English level is good and you are an active member of the community. Keep playing on the FUN servers, since your overall playtime there is still very low, even if lately you're playing on a daily basis. For you it is activity and moderation-wise, indeed, soon to apply.

Secondly, let's talk a bit about your behaviour. So, "contra" is the spanish word that means "against", which kinda defines your past attitude. Against. I really hope that what you told me on Steam and you restate here about having left behind trolling days is true, also regardless of the outcome of this application. You also need to be forgiving and understanding with all these people that show reticence and/or opposition towards you and your application. It's only normal, since it takes a lot of effort to build trust and a blink of an eye to break it. And you, you need to build it from scratch now. That will require effort and will from your side. Or to put it in another way, you need to put an extra effort in your application (given your history) to prove you are in the right way. But just now, it is still very soon attitude-wise as well.

Regarding the outcome of this application, I don't think you should be accepted just yet. However, I'd like to talk to you about the other two possibilities. If you happen to get declined, you should in no way go back to your previous attitude. You should assimilate it with maturity and positivity still showing to all of us that you're a changed person. If, after some time, you feel like you've fixed your cons, you should reapply. If you get extended, it is crucial that you really fix the cons given in no time. Remember the extra effort I've mentioned.

To conclude, even if you are a new man, it is still very soon to apply. I want to give you my support to prove to us all what you have stated on your application. I insist on the extra effort you need to put.

I will type further analysis in case I have forgotten to mention something. Good luck from my side :)
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2777
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Surprise!

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Nallez wrote:
Spoiler!
Image
This.. ty nallez
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest