Small questions topic

Image | IP: jb.neonDragon.net:27015 | Jailbreak Stats & Achievements | Steam Group: neonDragonJailbreak

Moderators: Xalus, J4ck

Decency
VIP

Re: Small questions topic

Post by Decency »

Nobody would ever use a religious name for good/proper reasons. It's always to get a reaction from people. I'm not religious but I can see why it can be offensive/annoying to religious people. It shouldn't be allowed and I hope a rule regarding this will be added soon.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Po!Nt
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Larah wrote:
KaKao wrote:
Larah wrote:
PandAboYii wrote:
Po!Nt wrote:I don't know if this is the right place to post this so... Can admins please forbidden using the name ( Allah ) in the servers.. Us muslims find this unacceptable and shouldn't be allowed to use our God name in video game .. player who use this name claims that his name is Allah .. this is so disrespectful , so if you can add a rule about that we/I will be so thankful for you .

P.S
why im posting this is because whoever i see using this name starts to harass or hack + people start calling him Allah .. totally not acceptable in my eyes and disrespectful , thanks for reading .
same thing happened with a guy called jesus christ and it seemed quite acceptable so i can imagine the answer to this would be no.
tbh I think both shouldn't be allowed as using names like this is offensive for Muslims/Christians ..
My opinion is the opposite, I'm not a believer or anything myself but how is it disrespectful just to wear the name Allah (please enlighten me, as I said, non believer here), I do get that if they start to harass etc. it's simply a troll that will be dealt with eventually. If Allah would be unacceptable to wear, what other names would be? Would I be able to nick God? Jesus? Thor? Freya? Vishnu? I mean, where would the line be drawn. This just seems a case of a hacker/troll that thought it would be fun to nick "Allah".
If you didn't know, the name "Allah" is holy for us Muslims as we believe in Allah (God). Naming yourself Allah isn't even allowed in Islam, i do not know about Christianity, but I don't think it's okay to name yourself "Jesus Christ". So when someone comes in with the name "Allah", it really is disrespectful and offensive for people who actually believe in Allah.
i am always wondering that ppl cant differ or "turn off" between real life and a name in a computer game. lol
These users thanked the author austria_wien for the post:
KaitoKid
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

So i know this "lets say its rule" so i know this rule but i want confirmation by old/experience players or admins/members about it , so here it is

Spelling bee : a T who type the word first get to choose the day (ok we all know this) , some Ts think they can choose the rules of the day and how many survivors and some "not very experienced cts" let them do that... i know that the T can only choose the day and the CT should choose how its gonna be (rules) and how many survivors .
I know this and i'm sure about it because i saw it here on forum been said by an admin so now i just want confirmation on it so others can know and if they argue about it i will tell them to check this topic thank you .

Another thing i know about but i want confirmation about it so ..

in HNS day if the ct saw the last T ( the winner ) rebelling (be rebelling i mean shooting at the cts with a gun ) at previous time or when he was trying to kill him but got last request because other ts died he can still kill him for rebelling am i right ? like i said before i know about it but need confirmation again for me and for others .
Spoiler!
austria_wien

Post by austria_wien »

Po!Nt wrote:"not very experienced cts"
call a spade a spade: nonsteamed 2k16 cts :dance:
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Spoiler!
Po!Nt wrote:So i know this "lets say its rule" so i know this rule but i want confirmation by old/experience players or admins/members about it , so here it is

Spelling bee : a T who type the word first get to choose the day (ok we all know this) , some Ts think they can choose the rules of the day and how many survivors and some "not very experienced cts" let them do that... i know that the T can only choose the day and the CT should choose how its gonna be (rules) and how many survivors .
I know this and i'm sure about it because i saw it here on forum been said by an admin so now i just want confirmation on it so others can know and if they argue about it i will tell them to check this topic thank you .

in HNS day if the ct saw the last T ( the winner ) rebelling (be rebelling i mean shooting at the cts with a gun ) at previous time or when he was trying to kill him but got last request because other ts died he can still kill him for rebelling am i right ? like i said before i know about it but need confirmation again for me and for others .
Spelling bee question, he's only meant to choose the day but if the commander feels like letting him choose the rules then that's up to him imo, doesn't really mean the CT is inexperienced.

On HNS if the last T is someone you saw rebelling earlier, you can kill him.
Also, my own question: some regulars/members have been telling me you can't use the cameras on jb_snow during hns until it's 0:00. As far as I know you can use them as soon as the countdown for hns is over, anyone care to clarify?
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
Po!Nt
STEAM_0:0:51774830
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

KaitoKid wrote:
Spoiler!
Po!Nt wrote:So i know this "lets say its rule" so i know this rule but i want confirmation by old/experience players or admins/members about it , so here it is

Spelling bee question, he's only meant to choose the day but if the commander feels like letting him choose the rules then that's up to him imo, doesn't really mean the CT is inexperienced.

On HNS if the last T is someone you saw rebelling earlier, you can kill him.
Also, my own question: some regulars/members have been telling me you can't use the cameras on jb_snow during hns until it's 0:00. As far as I know you can use them as soon as the countdown for hns is over, anyone care to clarify?
There is no restriction on using the cameras. It is only prohibited during the 60 sec countdown.
Regards,
zapt0r
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

austria_wien wrote:
can you be helpful instead of just spamming , i don't get why "old" players keep talking about "2k16 cts" , im sure when you joined the server back then the old players called u and the others 2k** players ... stop talking like you all better just because you were here before .

@kaito thank you .
Spoiler!
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Po!Nt wrote:
austria_wien wrote:
can you be helpful instead of just spamming , i don't get why "old" players keep talking about "2k16 cts" , im sure when you joined the server back then the old players called u and the others 2k** players ... stop talking like you all better just because you were here before .

@kaito thank you .
It's not about that, it's that neondragon changed the server to non-steamers and now non-steamers can join ct with 20 hours played and be clueless how to be a CT. And the current CT's play simon says right away when the cells are open cus they can't controle the terrorists thats a 2k16 CT. Compare ovi's days to a 2k16 CT, never heard ovi do a simon says command and thats how it should be. Im fine with the command but when its used each round is just dead boring.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post (total 2):
doeda, Po!Nt
~Neon

Post by ~Neon »

if i voteban someone [30 mins] and before he get banned he reconnected
can i free kill / team kill him because he cant be here ? [30 mins]
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

[url]http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?p=409076#p409076[/url] Maki wrote:If someone is *massively* breaking the rules, and there is no admin/member/vip in-game try to reach one to join the game AND take demos to report him on the forums. If no one is reachable and the rule breaker continues, you might team kill him in the beginning of each round since there is no possible other way to continue the game. That is a total exception and almost all of the time someone will be there to handle it.
So I would say, in your example, no, unless he free killed a lot of and ruined the gameplay (and wont stop), but the things that go for vote bans these days (1 FK), absolutely not.
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Is there a reason why the boosts on jail_color_full is left in the condition they are in?
We all know "that one" boost that you aren't allowed to use during pool races, the problem is that all of the boosts are uneven. I remember fixing them for nD but somehow it never made it to the server. Maybe the players on the server doesn't mind and maybe they don't even care that they are uneven because it's not often you get to use the boosts on that map.

jail_color_full (nD)
Spoiler!
{
"model" "*33"
"speed" "300"
"angles" "0 90 0"
"classname" "trigger_push"
}
{
"model" "*34"
"speed" "150"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
{
"model" "*35"
"speed" "200"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
{
"model" "*36"
"speed" "600"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
jail_color_full ("Fixed")
Spoiler!
{
"model" "*33"
"speed" "300"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
{
"model" "*34"
"speed" "300"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
{
"model" "*35"
"speed" "300"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
{
"model" "*36"
"speed" "300"
"angles" "0 90 0"
}
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

So when i joined the game and then Flath Revives everyone and then slays Hookah for Abuse then banda and I said Open the cells like one hundred times and i contacted members in my steam to open the cells non of them give a shit? Is that allowed to just revive and dont open the cells and die?? I said i wasnt AFK but still rip
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

New Vape wrote:So when i joined the game and then Flath Revives everyone and then slays Hookah for Abuse then banda and I said Open the cells like one hundred times and i contacted members in my steam to open the cells non of them give a shit? Is that allowed to just revive and dont open the cells and die?? I said i wasnt AFK but still rip
Hi, you're pointing at me....
You asked me to open the cells when I just joined the server, i had no clue about the situation, you could be an escaper who was hiding in the cells, that's why i didn't respond. As for flath, he was busy commanding and didn't saw the chat I guess... at the end, you joined the game, a ct opened and nothing happend.. so what's really wrong?
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Rojo

About the nD-VIP 100HP function

Post by Rojo »

Hello fellow Dragoneers.
It's Not James. Here.

I got a question which I refer to the "Heal to 100 hp" VIP function. :geek:

- I was playing today, (as CT :dance: ), when some of the T's where rebelling, fair enough, but, at the moment I found him, with a weapon, we were in a gunfight, which lead to me, shooting at him, and him shooting at me, AND healing himself to 100HP while shooting towards me, and he actually kills me.. :think:

I was told this wasn't "abusing" as I asked around if it was or was not abusing, which to me seems VERY strange.

It's clearly a unfair advantage the T gives himself, by healing himself, while I shoot at him. (Which lead to my unfortunate death :( )

So I would make a topic about this, because to me, it seems like an abuse, mistake (Or a rule that hasn't been made, ever) , and correct me if I am wrong.

- Best regards, James
8-) 8-)

(Sorry for the bad english)
The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.
- Lou Holtz

Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison
Mystic

Re: About the nD-VIP 100HP function

Post by Mystic »

James Petrovich wrote:Hello fellow Dragoneers.
*cringe*
ok moving on...
James Petrovich wrote: - I was playing today, (as CT :dance: ), when some of the T's where rebelling, fair enough, but, at the moment I found him, with a weapon, we were in a gunfight, which lead to me, shooting at him, and him shooting at me, AND healing himself to 100HP while shooting towards me, and he actually kills me.. :think:

I was told this wasn't "abusing" as I asked around if it was or was not abusing, which to me seems VERY strange.

It's clearly a unfair advantage the T gives himself, by healing himself, while I shoot at him. (Which lead to my unfortunate death :( )

So I would make a topic about this, because to me, it seems like an abuse, mistake (Or a rule that hasn't been made, ever) , and correct me if I am wrong.

- Best regards, James
8-) 8-)

(Sorry for the bad english)
Yeah, it gives an advantage. You have to understand that people will not buy VIP if it doesn't give them certain features/options that others don't have. And if people don't buy VIP there is no money coming in to pay the costs of the servers.

A way to "solve" this unfairness that you speak of, you could introduce a rule which would only allow VIPs to heal when out of combat. So they can only heal when they are not directly fighting an opponent. Ofcourse this will be annoying as fuck to moderate and even keep track of. In conclusion, I think it's fine the way it is, it's a little bonus for the VIPs and has a decent cooldown on its use.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “JailBreak [Achievements]”