Fix ban length!

Scorpion

Re: Fix ban length!

Post by Scorpion »

ZeRo#1 wrote:Cheating = permban !!!
As Nai said it right Server/s that exist are meant to be fun for all and not to start cheating for his own laughing to ruin the gamefun for others. You can be happy that nD (that is this community you called for a while a shit one after you thought lgk likes you LMAO) give you another chance to play on the Server/s so stfu and sit it out. Blame yourself for your own mistakes and not the others or the community. Did you asked like 100 of other regulars what they think about it that you'll can come back after 365days ingame? A Person who like to provoke and to go constantly on every ones nerves. No one of us want you here but we have to accept it too like you have to accept your ban you little...
You are not 11/12...well thats true...you act and whine like a 9/10 years old kid after you got a punishment for your shitty (i make a joke) cheating.
You spam every single post and show all the time what for a "sry" but this time it is the truth and not meant as an insult, what for a retard you are. Thinking you are funny with your wannabe trolling, but you ar far away from being a funny guy...you are a shame more not man.
My wish for the future is that you get forum banned too that all can be here without a freak like you and have fun TOGETHER and not only you with your poor attitude.
If you don't like the rules of the nD community or think it isn't fair, feel free to look for a "better one"...believe me None of us will miss you !!!
Didn't read that all
SCORPION
gal

Post by gal »

You cheat, you get banned. Be thankful you can actually apply for an unban after a year.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Scorpion if you check out the unban section there are plenty of people willing to wait for a year.

Yes it's true I haven't been in your position to feel how you are feeling, but I never planned on doing something so silly in the first place.

Your account is actually meant to be permanently banned instantly after having been caught cheating by VAC. nD giving you a chance after a year is very merciful.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Flath wrote:Not cool zero
Yes i agree but this time and specially on him i can't hold my temper anymore. I also wanna mention you that he told me mutliple times a bhenchood = sisterfucker and harassed many others here in this community. He posted racist (black) pics and don't respect anyone. And that if he was 1 week registered. He also provoke and provoke and provoke and i don't like those kinds of humans. He spam every single post with some shit = i think im funny posts/replys.
Sry for the not nice words this time but im annoyed as fuck of this guy and i ignored much of it trust me !!!

EDIT: Waschera banned him 20times in a row if he banevaded and made his fun on an admin too. And now he whine and ask for an earlier unban? LOL
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Scorpion wrote:
Flath wrote:You shouldn't be cheating in the first place.

Catching cheaters takes a lot of time depending on the case so you should really be glad you are even allowed to come back after a year.

I know you are doing this to help your friend but read again what you said and think about how stupid it sounds.
Wht? I don't have any friend here we have to wait 365 days in other community you get a chance and in this community wait 1 year
this is what makes this community special. when you get punished like 1 year ban
you'll think 1 more time before you cheat again.

don't forget that by cheating it's only you who is having fun, meanwhile others are leaving the server.
be grateful .. nD is giving you a chance to play again on its servers.
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

Double minus wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Catching cheaters takes a lot of time depending on the case so you should really be glad you are even allowed to come back after a year.

I know you are doing this to help your friend but read again what you said and think about how stupid it sounds.
Wht? I don't have any friend here we have to wait 365 days in other community you get a chance and in this community wait 1 year
this is what makes this community special. when you get punished like 1 year ban

don't forget that by cheating it's only you who is having fun, meanwhile others are leaving the server.
It makes this trash there is no trash community like this once be banned and you'll be on my side
SCORPION
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Scorpion wrote:
Double minus wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

It makes this trash there is no trash community like this once be banned and you'll be on my side
Maybe use your brain next before you get a payback for doing things wrong, specially cheating in a game community or IRL. Look in a mirror and you see who you have to blame for all what happend to you.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I agree that one year is a way too long period for someone to wait for an unban. If it was instead, say, three months then more people would return and play. It's enough time for someone to realize that they have done something bad and that they deserve to be punished for it.
HATER

Post by HATER »

There's something fundamentally wrong about this shithole of a topic.

You can't equate cheating using specialized software with a "normal" offense, like revealing other players during HnS, freekilling, micspamming, racism/harassment, etc.

All of the standard offenses can generally be done accidentally, or in a moment of stress or anger.

Cheating, however, requires some modicum of forethought and planning. You make a calculated, conscious decision to download, install and use such software. It's a scheming and calculated offense, which makes it much different. The person committing the offense is making a conscious decision to deliberately break the rules of both the game and the community, for each step in the process.

This is why the ban is so long. With how much time and trouble it takes to catch cheaters, it's perfectly possible that a 1 month ban period could have us dealing with the same cheaters month after month after month, since 1 month or even 3 months just isn't a sufficient deterrent, period.

And before you bitch and moan about nobody here has been in your position I've actually waited out a one-and a half-year ban before, though not here, and not for cheating. And though I certainly wasn't happy about it, I certainly didn't respond with such terrible logic.

There's really no reason for this entire god-forsaken thread except "I want to bitch and moan about making a planned and calculated attempt to break the rules". You're not sorry, you're just butthurt that you're paying the price.
These users thanked the author HATER for the post (total 5):
ZeRo#1, gal, Edo ツ, g0mik, kami (GER]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
SiX

Post by SiX »

Most communities don't ever consider unbanning cheaters.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

HATER wrote:(...) since 1 month or even 3 months just isn't a sufficient deterrent, period.
I disagree.
Not being able to play for three months is pretty rough. And if a banned cheater knows about these forums, and is willing to make an unban request (every nonsteamer does not know that he can) then he has certainly regretted cheating in the first place. After getting an unban, he will know that he can easily be banned here, even if no staff members are present, and therefore most likely won't cheat. However as the saying goes, once a xyz always a xyz, he might cheat again, this time more carefully. Still, I think reducing the time for an unban would be a good idea. Especially because neondragon is known to have extremely little cheaters.
Apekiller

Post by Apekiller »

Donald Dump wrote:Especially because neondragon is known to have extremely little cheaters.
Think about it for a moment. Why is it that we have little cheaters? We have many members and admins who spend their time banning cheaters and making/handling reports.

Just to give a small view into how much effort goes into this: In the past 7 days a total of 27 reports (cheaters only) were accepted. This does not include banevading (which has also happened a few times) and all the other reports for freekilling, teamkilling etc.

Most cheaters don't care enough for the community to apply for an unban. If the banlength would be 3 months, however (4 times as short!) it's likely that many more people would apply for an unban, and more of these people (compared to the ones that apply for an unban now) will cheat again.

We are already very lenient in that we give a second chance for cheaters. If you look at other communities or games, you would get permanently banned without any chance ever of getting unbanned. An example of this is the VAC bans Valve has set up. I don't think shortening the banlength will do the community any good, it will only increase the influx of players who have proven to not care about the rules.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

I was banned for cheating back in the days when cheaters never got unbanned, you should be fucking happy that you're getting a chance after a year and appreciate it. None of us who have cheated would still be playing on the same account if VAC wouldn't be so shit.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

we didnt cheat and we waited longer then a year for our unbans

Return to “Trash”