I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist im done with him !!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: J4ck

D!rbaS

member doeda old enough !!!

Post by D!rbaS »

First ,, im very happy that im a player in this community i've been playing in nD since 2007 RR servers DR ,JB ,DM ..etc
but im very sad that doeda ban me 1 hour and this is the first time since 2007 i get ban and the story goes like this i was playing in jailbreak servers and i got lr then i choosed to play gtoss with player, he is in ct team and he always abuse by fk tk in ct team he was using gravity in the map i wait like 1 min to remove his gravity he was delaying and he lost his hp when he jumped he died and throw his gtoss so i won the game right !! , then i was trying if i can beat his throw i failed and a CT killed me and said u lost wtf !!!! then doeda was active in server i said doeda doeda three times never ask so i vote kick the guy who fk me on my lr then i got kicked by doeda and he said i answered u ,, ye ofc that answer was after the kick immediately so i get back to server to talk with him then he ban me for 1 hr ,,,, Doeda u must use ur power against players 24/7 abuse in JB and fk people why u the only admin against me .. can u answer and stop being racist with some players
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Re: member doeda old enough !!!

Post by MADLIFE! »

The ct that killed you had the right, you still have to beat him in the guntoss, most people are not that lame tho, Then it sounds like you abused you vip by voting to kick a player while a member was online. As for the rest thats for doeda to reply too.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
D!rbaS

Re: member doeda old enough !!!

Post by D!rbaS »

he answered me after he kicked me and he was afk so i have rights !!!!!!
D!rbaS

I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist !!!!!!!!!!

Post by D!rbaS »

Hello guys this member who called doeda against me all time he keep ban me without any warning even without any explain just do this from his mind that's so racist i ask admins and i swear this time im done with him evrey time in JB he keep FK me and say ops sorry HS im really pissed of right now ,,, he banned me for 8 hrs due to i used no clip to go out he think i got gun ,,,,,, but i just used no clip to get out i wait out till cells open then i got a gun after cells open and noclip end i killed him he immediately banned me without even say word just cuz i killed him that's make no sense i need my right , that's so racsim it was HNS i did no clip before i know that it's HNS i waited until cells open then i rebel
Last edited by D!rbaS on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D!rbaS

I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist im done with him !!!!!!!!!!

Post by D!rbaS »

Hello guys this member who called doeda against me all time he keep ban me without any warning even without any explain just do this from his mind that's so racist i ask admins and i swear this time im done with him evrey time in JB he keep FK me and say ops sorry HS im really pissed of right now ,,, he banned me for 8 hrs due to i used no clip to go out he think i got gun ,,,,,, but i just used no clip to get out i wait out till cells open then i got a gun after cells open and noclip end i killed him he immediately banned me without even say word just cuz i killed him that's make no sense i need my right , that's so racsim , i wait so long and nothing happen same thing he do to me
vDou

Re: I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist !!!!!!!!!!

Post by vDou »

Racism, huh? You really think so?
ImageImage
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist !!!!!!!!!!

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Jelly wrote:Hello guys this member who called doeda against me all time he keep ban me without any warning even without any explain just do this from his mind that's so racist i ask admins and i swear this time im done with him evrey time in JB he keep FK me and say ops sorry HS im really pissed of right now ,,, he banned me for 8 hrs due to i used no clip to go out he think i got gun ,,,,,, but i just used no clip to get out i wait out till cells open then i got a gun after cells open and noclip end i killed him he immediately banned me without even say word just cuz i killed him that's make no sense i need my right , that's so racsim .
If you use no clip you are not allowed to rebell...you need to wait in the cage/at the line till the round is over ^^
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist im done with him !!!!!!!!!!

Post by zapt0r »

Jelly wrote:Hello guys this member who called doeda against me all time he keep ban me without any warning even without any explain just do this from his mind that's so racist i ask admins and i swear this time im done with him evrey time in JB he keep FK me and say ops sorry HS im really pissed of right now ,,, he banned me for 8 hrs due to i used no clip to go out he think i got gun ,,,,,, but i just used no clip to get out i wait out till cells open then i got a gun after cells open and noclip end i killed him he immediately banned me without even say word just cuz i killed him that's make no sense i need my right , that's so racsim , i wait so long and nothing happen same thing he do to me

Even if doeda did something wrong you will have to gather some sort of proof if you want any action to take place against him. Instead of making this topic you can PM doeda directly or talk to an admin regarding this issue.

In addition, when you use noclip to get out of cells you are forced and supposed to go directly to the cage if this is the closest - if not, go directly to the line. You are not supposed to gain any advantages by noclipping out of cells.
Regards,
zapt0r
Apekiller

Re: I ask to kick doeda from nD members he is so racist im done with him !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Apekiller »

If you have a staff complaint, you can send a PM to admin community explaining the situation (provide proof) or you can contact the member in question. Also, please don't create multiple topics about the same thing, you've created 2 identical topics in 2 different sections and already had a complaint topic on doeda open. I have now merged these topics into this one and deleted irrelevant posts.

I've contacted doeda to ask for his input.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

omg doeda what have u done now?!
gal

Post by gal »

Doeda stop being racist
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Doeda is obviously abusing.
two nights ago I was just chilling in gun room on jb_community (i think) and he just walks in and shoots me, out of the blue. I couldn't believe it and I sat for a good 15 min with my jaw open, drooling out of fear of what I've just witnessed, this, a member of neonDragon, had psychically abused my online virtual self, where it should not be any form or kind of violence. I couldn't help but to feel violated, scarred from the experience I reached out to an admin who took their precious time off to help me in my hour of need. Shaking, I told the admin my story, with a tear dripping down onto the keyboard as I hit "send". After a while I got a response. "you moron, you cannot be in gun room as a T".

Yea, this thread has lived long enough.
These users thanked the author KaKao for the post (total 3):
ZeRo#1, Queen's Revenge, Sn00se
gal

Post by gal »

KaKao wrote:Doeda is obviously abusing.
two nights ago I was just chilling in gun room on jb_community (i think) and he just walks in and shoots me, out of the blue. I couldn't believe it and I sat for a good 15 min with my jaw open, drooling out of fear of what I've just witnessed, this, a member of neonDragon, had psychically abused my online virtual self, where it should not be any form or kind of violence. I couldn't help but to feel violated, scarred from the experience I reached out to an admin who took their precious time off to help me in my hour of need. Shaking, I told the admin my story, with a tear dripping down onto the keyboard as I hit "send". After a while I got a response. "you moron, you cannot be in gun room as a T".

KaKao, are you okay?! That was horrible..
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

Haha, this made me laugh hard
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry for spamming but this was very funny
Spoiler!

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”