New lr ideas

Moderator: J4ck

Romeo

New lr ideas

Post by Romeo »

When i posted the new ideas for jailbreak a lot of people liked the new lrs so i came up with a few ideas i might add more but there they are :

Lrs :
1. "Jedi" just like a jedi day but its for lr, you have to kill the ct by pushing him to the ground
2. AWP s4s a lot of people love it but instead make it scout so the person doesnt die of 1 shot "scout s4s"
3. "Tapping" you have to tap a keyboard letter or number 50 times, it appears on the screen
4. "Human toss" jump and whoever jumps the furthest gets to kill the other
5. "Target" the t gets a target and he has to put it some where and the t and the ct have to aim from anywhere that a t chooses, do a cd who ever hits it first wins

Other people ideas :
1. "Nade toss" just like a gun toas but with nade credit : slink and makka
2. Paintball lr shoot with paintball guns and 1 hit might do 3 hp damage credit : Po!Nt

Thanks for reading, you can change the name of them i dont care i dont have time to come up with names, thanks for reading
Last edited by Romeo on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author Romeo for the post (total 2):
Voropoulo, Queen's Revenge
Yougeekz

Re: New lr ideas

Post by Yougeekz »

+1
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping
Tapping

:mrgreen:
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Scripting will be too OP for the tappning funday
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

KaKao wrote:Scripting will be too OP for the tappning funday
Its for lr not a funday
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

Oops read it wrong, but still, players could just use scripts
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

-smoke granade toss
-M3 shot4shot
-Cowboy lr (Duals till the death)

^ was in AG server and it was fun
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

1: I think this one would take too long, cause too much delay.
2: I like the idea of adding s4s scout.
3: As Kakao said, you can just bind some keys to tab and then spam it.
4: Nice idea, if it's possible with a plugin it sounds like a nice idea.
5: I like this idea, could be the one who both shoots closest and fastest to the center of the target.

In conclusion, I like 2, 4 and 5.

Other ideas:
1: I don't know how this would work correctly, as nades can be thrown really far and might be hard to see which is furthest.
2: I actaully think painball sounds more like a funday than LR. But I don't know if that would be too much to load too, load an entire new plugin for paintball. But if it's possible, I would think of it as a T vs T funday.

To Snel's post:
1: Same as number 1 in "Other ideas:"
2: More like something you can just decide by throwing an M4 to the T, I don't really see a need to add it as a part of the menu)
3: I think a lot would turn too quickly or jump around and would basically just turn into s4s. Even if rules says differently, I think it's rather instinct to move around and would cause in a lot losing their LR due to "cheating" or so.
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Nai wrote: 2: I actaully think painball sounds more like a funday than LR. But I don't know if that would be too much to load too, load an entire new plugin for paintball. But if it's possible, I would think of it as a T vs T funday.
Yea thats what i suggested in his other thread , that it can be funday if possible or/plus a new lr .
A new funday : PaintBall funday - it can be T v T funday LMS wins ( same as deathmatch day but with PB gun) the ts will get PB gun and will have to fight each others
lets say this funday is gonna come jb , dmg from Pb-bullets i think should be like 5 HP on body and 10HP on head or something like that , maybe with seer mode activated after 2mins so day won't take long time , also when you get shot at if its possible to make no knockback so players can still move because if u got shot and u couldn't move like in PB servers it's just not fun . Again i don't know if its possible to make this or how hard it can be but i believe it would be a good funday and something NEW to the server .
Spoiler!
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

I think the AWP shot 4 shot is the best suggestion. I dont know exactly what to say about the other lrs but this is one is the best and I hope it will come out as a lr.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Nai wrote:1: I think this one would take too long, cause too much delay.
2: I like the idea of adding s4s scout.
3: As Kakao said, you can just bind some keys to tab and then spam it.
4: Nice idea, if it's possible with a plugin it sounds like a nice idea.
5: I like this idea, could be the one who both shoots closest and fastest to the center of the target.

In conclusion, I like 2, 4 and 5.

Other ideas:
1: I don't know how this would work correctly, as nades can be thrown really far and might be hard to see which is furthest.
2: I actaully think painball sounds more like a funday than LR. But I don't know if that would be too much to load too, load an entire new plugin for paintball. But if it's possible, I would think of it as a T vs T funday.

To Snel's post:
1: Same as number 1 in "Other ideas:"
2: More like something you can just decide by throwing an M4 to the T, I don't really see a need to add it as a part of the menu)
3: I think a lot would turn too quickly or jump around and would basically just turn into s4s. Even if rules says differently, I think it's rather instinct to move around and would cause in a lot losing their LR due to "cheating" or so.
Kalle the cowboy lr isnt s4s, both spam the action button till someone dies.
kilroy284

Post by kilroy284 »

L.A.P.D wrote:When i posted the new ideas for jailbreak a lot of people liked the new lrs so i came up with a few ideas i might add more but there they are :

Lrs :
1. "Jedi" just like a jedi day but its for lr, you have to kill the ct by pushing him to the ground
2. AWP s4s a lot of people love it but instead make it scout so the person doesnt die of 1 shot "scout s4s"
3. "Tapping" you have to tap a keyboard letter or number 50 times, it appears on the screen
5. "Target" the t gets a target and he has to put it some where and the t and the ct have to aim from anywhere that a t chooses, do a cd who ever hits it first wins

Other people ideas :
2. Paintball lr shoot with paintball guns and 1 hit might do 3 hp damage credit : Po!Nt

Thanks for reading, you can change the name of them i dont care i dont have time to come up with names, thanks for reading

1) Not sure if that would work well, as mentioned before me, it would bore the rest of the ppl due to delaying

2) Thats a good idea, tho I think it could be improved by letting the T pick a gun, maybe goes like >s4s >choose gun >choose opponent

3) Aforementioned scripters

4) Sounds good

5) Hell yea

6) Nade toss, ive been in other servers where they have that and it worked well, the nades didnt go off when they landed, they just glew.

7) I could see this being either a Funday or a LR, pretty good idea. Maybe hard to add to the server (idk bout any of that) but would be a great addition
These users thanked the author kilroy284 for the post:
ZeRo#1
If any of you got a god I'd start praying. Ride's gonna get rough.
POV

Post by POV »

L.A.P.D wrote:When i posted the new ideas for jailbreak a lot of people liked the new lrs so i came up with a few ideas i might add more but there they are :

Lrs :

Other people ideas :

hell yeah very good ideas except the jedi cause it takes 1 hour to kill someone
Makita

Post by Makita »

As I mentioned before, I had 3 lr-games which I thought were pretty good.

Longjump - Jump from an height as far as possible. The player that jumps the farthest will win. So for example; jump from the cage to the ground and jump as far as possible. The moment you touch the ground it will tell in the chat what distance you have jumped.

Pyscho - You can compare it to rambo but this time the terrorist only has a knife. He also has more health and slight advantage of speed. You can play this if there are several ct's left. For example: the terrorist has 250 hp + 20% speed.
The ct's have to use the knife as well of course and kill the pyscho. So it is actually a 1vs2 (or more) but the terrorist only has a slight advantage in health and speed.

First! - The terrorist and the ct he chose will be standing next to each other. There will be a countdown, after the countdown says go it will reveal a location somewhere on the map. The first one to get to that spot will win. For example; a t and ct standing next to each other at the cage in jb_snow the location is for example; battleships. The first person to reach the battleships has won. You can do this on any map you like. Cheating wouldn't be allowed of course. It would be fun as well if it would be a more specific location somewhere on the map for example; right corner of the maze.

New lr-games would be a great thing to add and people would focus more on surviving the day.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

I agree with kilroy in the most parts. Good job man. Keep it up ^

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”