[Accepted] Queen's first application!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Queen's first application!

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Queen asked me to remove her text - Joel
Cruxell
VIP

Re: Queen's first application!

Post by Cruxell »

I vote HELL YEAH
pros
mature
activity
name
everything
cons
portugal
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Changing after
Last edited by New Vape on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apple

Post by Apple »

Messi wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote: 16 (4th December)
You clearly lied about your age right now! You have been played Jailbreak over the past weeks by your mic I can say that your not 16 years old! For the fact that you said your honest :think: I don't believe that your honest. Anyways it's a no from me because I've seen you in Zombie Respawn and I logged in into my old account and I spectate you in Zombie Respawn. Your moderating sucks and you can't stand out to the crowds surrounding the server! Your pretty much have low forum activity which is bad! and I'm 60% Shore the half of the people don't know you including me after I saw the post on "RTD" in the Zombie servers. Your intelligence is pretty low I can tell because you commanded in Jailbreak at 1:20 A.M because I slept in the morning and I wasn't sleepy! So it's a No from me.
Everything that you mentioned is completely false. She is a female so she obviously could sound younger (high pitched voice). Let me correct you by providing my pros.
- Acts maturely and positively on the forums and in the server.
- There is not much to moderate in ZM server without powers, most of the people who are insulting don't stop when they are warned and in most cases you need member powers to deal with them. I've seen her ask players to go off unreachable spots and most of the time, they listen to her which means she is liked in the ZM server and got authority.
- Standing out? I see her talking to people when she is online, helping them out or just having a normal chat. Besides, there is not much you can do to stand-out on the ZM server since everyone is just into getting a high score and that's the only the thing they focus on. From what I see, she is pretty well known in the server to qualify for the member position.
- Commanding in jailbreak has nothing to do with her qualification to become a good zombie member, her priority is to be good at ZM respawn and familiarize with that gameplay (which she has accomplished). Although if she is gonna play JB and moderate there, she has to be familiar with the JB guide which I am sure she is. Not being too confident to command could be one reason that she command properly.
- On the other hand, she is quite active on both server and forums.

Imo, you would prove to be a great member and the ZM respawn server does need members with good capabilities and a person like her surely possess those!
It's a yes from me, good luck.
These users thanked the author Apple for the post:
KyuHyunie~
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Apple wrote:
Messi wrote:
You clearly lied about your age right now! You have been played Jailbreak over the past weeks by your mic I can say that your not 16 years old! For the fact that you said your honest :think: I don't believe that your honest. Anyways it's a no from me because I've seen you in Zombie Respawn and I logged in into my old account and I spectate you in Zombie Respawn. Your moderating sucks and you can't stand out to the crowds surrounding the server! Your pretty much have low forum activity which is bad! and I'm 60% Shore the half of the people don't know you including me after I saw the post on "RTD" in the Zombie servers. Your intelligence is pretty low I can tell because you commanded in Jailbreak at 1:20 A.M because I slept in the morning and I wasn't sleepy! So it's a No from me.
Everything that you mentioned is completely false. She is a female so she obviously could sound younger (high pitched voice). Let me correct you by providing my pros.
- There is not much to moderate in ZM server without powers, most of the people who are insulting don't stop when they are warned and in most cases you need member powers to deal with them. I've seen her ask players to go off unreachable spots and most of the time, they listen to her which means she is liked in the ZM server and got authority.
- Standing out? I see her talking to people when she is online, helping them out or just having a normal chat. Besides, there is not much you can do to stand-out on the ZM server since everyone is just into getting a high score and that's the only the thing they focus on. From what I see, she is pretty well known in the server to qualify for the member position.
- Commanding in jailbreak has nothing to do with her qualification to become a good zombie member, her priority is to be good at ZM respawn and familiarize with that gameplay (which she has accomplished). Although if she is gonna play JB and moderate there, she has to be familiar with the JB guide which I am sure she is. Not being too confident to command could be one reason that she command properly.

Imo, you would prove to be a great member and the ZM respawn server does need members with good capabilities and a person like her surely possess those!
I don't believe it
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Messi wrote:
Since the sloth Apple has answered almost everything here, I will just add a few things. Her forum activity is OK imo. She has made successful reports dealing with different issues (check here). Apart from that, not only has she taken part on forum games, but also given her opinion in more serious matters making useful posts.

Beatriz, I think you are a mature girl with good English knowledge and common sense. I think you would do a great job as a member.

Good luck :) or...

Boa sorte com a tua aplicação e que consigas o teu lugar como parte desta communidade! Abraço!!

(Thanks NumBle)
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

Foxy #2

I have played with queen's revenge a lot, have talked much about different things and I can say that I feel sympathy to her. Very communicative and friendly. You do not need to be a prophet to understand that she will be accepted like all girls who apply for membership.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Raven wrote:Foxy #2

I have played with queen's revenge a lot, have talked much about different things and I can say that I feel sympathy to her. Very communicative and friendly. You do not need to be a prophet to understand that she will be accepted like all girls who apply for membership.
This sounds very sexist; Every girl who applies gets accepted - which is very discriminating towards woman and their rights. I'm no feminist or anything, but this is über bullshit.

I'll post my opinion and reply later, when I have played with you or watched you play.

Good luck with your application!
Queen's Revenge

Donald Dump wrote:I vote HELL YEAH
pros
mature
activity
name
everything
cons
portugal
Thank you Kontra, but I still think Portugal should be in pros :(
Messi wrote:
Messi,like Apple said girls have high pitch voice and maybe that's why you think I sound younger. Well I've rarely seen you in zombie server (maybe cause you were using your old acc?). I'll try to improve the way I moderate tho. Thank you
Apple wrote:
Messi wrote:

Dee Dee wrote:
Messi wrote:
Since the sloth Apple has answered almost everything here, I will just add a few things. Her forum activity is OK imo. She has made successful reports dealing with different issues (check here). Apart from that, not only has she taken part on forum games, but also given her opinion in more serious matters making useful posts.

Beatriz, I think you are a mature girl with good English knowledge and common sense. I think you would do a great job as a member.

Good luck :) or...

Boa sorte com a tua aplicação e que consigas o teu lugar como parte desta communidade! Abraço!!

(Thanks NumBle)
Thank you Apple and Dee Dee (nice portuguese hehe)
cPseudonym wrote:

This sounds very sexist; Every girl who applies gets accepted - which is very discriminating towards woman and their rights. I'm no feminist or anything, but this is über bullshit.

I'll post my opinion and reply later, when I have played with you or watched you play.

I don't agree with you Raven, and like cPseudonym said it sounded very sexist. If I get accepted, it won't be because I'm a girl. I love your knowledge in general and we've had some talks about different things like you said but I gotta go against you on this one. Rights should be equal! Thank you for your words tho

Looking foward to play with you, cPseudonym!
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:

I don't agree with you Raven, and like cPseudonym said it sounded very sexist. If I get accepted, it won't be because I'm a girl. I love your knowledge in general and we've had some talks about different things like you said but I gotta go against you on this one. Rights should be equal! Thank you for your words tho

whatta you f talking about. I din't mention that. Don't try to look like holy fighters for rights.
I said that all girls who applyed here, were accepted. That is true! And I also wanted to say that every girl which apply would be accepted due to girls are less likely to break rules or suffer from a total lack of brain. Every girl who applies to membership here knows for sure what she wants to achieve and what she must do for it. Girls are most communicable and likely to cause affection, and if in nd appear girl like this, most part of chat would be full of captation before her, most part of signatures of different lonely geeks would be full of her phrases. That's simple nature! No sexism, no biases. You can blame me in whatever you want, but you can't fight your natural instincts. Human is supreme animal.
These users thanked the author Яaven for the post (total 4):
Queen's Revenge, doeda, gal, ZeRo#1
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Raven wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
cPseudonym wrote:

whatta you f talking about. I din't mention that. Don't try to look like holy fighters for rights.
I said that all girls who applyed here, were accepted. That is true! And I also wanted to say that every girl which apply would be accepted due to girls are less likely to break rules or suffer from a total lack of brain. Every girl who applies to membership here knows for sure what she wants to achieve and what she must do for it. Girls are most communicable and likely to cause affection, and if in nd appear girl like this, most part of chat would be full of captation before her, most part of signatures of different lonely geeks would be full of her phrases. That's simple nature! No sexism, no biases. You can blame me in whatever you want, but you can't fight your natural instincts. Human is supreme animal.
y'all just got Raven'd
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

I think you are more than capable for the member position. You're friendly, you have good behaviour/maturity and you help other players out if they have any queries. Your English level is very high, you always moderate and inform players (who break rules) of the consequences that may follow if they continue. I'll vote yes sim.

Good luck!
Boa sorte!
¡Buena suerte!
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

I dont play zm mod much(like ever).
You would be a great member.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Queen's Revenge

Thank you Hadi and Cuddly!
Potato

Post by Potato »

Hey Queen,

You're age is good, you're very friendly and your behaviour in-game is nice. Great Rule Knowledge aswell as English skills, although I'm not sure about your moderation skills, maybe be a bit more active on the forums. Anyways, I'll vote Extend which could lead to a yes.

Recognize

Return to “Accepted Applications”