View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#331 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Based on the fact that NumBle isn't even trying to prevent being lynched, I think it's much safer for the village to lynch Leo. This is because there is a very high chance of NumBle having a Politician base power which effectively makes this lynch useless.

As we already know, there are only 3 soothsayers. Panda, a dead soothsayer who is likely to be aligned with the villager as he hasn't made any use of his votes yet- if he was a mafia his mafia team would have used this by now. Emziek has already claimed to be a soothsayer. Leo revealed it to me on steam. However, I received an extra soothsayer claim from someone else.

That makes it 4 soothsayers. Now based on the logs I've posted and Leo's vote for NumBle I've came to the conclusion that Leo is lying about his base power and therefore is aligned with the Mafia (Team 2). Also, checking Leo's voting history, it is pretty much clear that he has no Politician- his base power is most likely to be Insight.

This is why I recommend lynching Leo instead of NumBle, the village shouldn't waste another lynch like that.

[vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Do you read sometimes what others type? Or you read only what you wanna see?

Leo wrote:
I told you too give me time before i claim what i claimed to you in public. And yes look at that "I lied" but you and your fucking stubbornness is just annoying. I told you I don't give you the permission to make our steamchat public for my own reasons, maybe for the fact that i still lied to you also if you are "maybe" the proven Cop but hey "Mr.Ultor i fuck you all" don't care.
I told you i won't get seen as a villager if i claim my role public and maybe someone see the connection between us. Because i do still think that mafia controll that game for which team they play doesn't matter for me.

You remember in the Steamchat where we talked about the Insight? I told you who knows it xD?
Guess what i am...an Insight right...maybe after you claimed to be the Cop i tried to hold this Option open for us that we still can peek others if you get shot and die. But nvm.

Spoiler: show

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 pm

#332 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
after all these posts I changed my mind and i'll go for [vote !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:05 am

#333 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Quote:
You remember in the Steamchat where we talked about the Insight? I told you who knows it xD?

How else do you think I figured out that you both were mafia and you have insight? LOL

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:12 am

#334 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:

4) Really Ultor are you fucking kidding me? Yes i did looking for a coffee, but sry i forgot to tell you that this game is not only what i do if you are on ingame here or at steam...Humans do a lot of things like going for a pee pee and wash their hands after it, talking with his father between all, answering on WhatsApp, needs to talk to stubborn guys like you if the doorbell rings and some Jehovas guys try to get you in their clan to lead you too...wait wouldn't that be a great Job for you?

This has to be one of my favorite quotes in this entire thread, lmfao

ImageImage

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:06 am
Profile WWW

#335 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:

4) Really Ultor are you fucking kidding me? Yes i did looking for a coffee, but sry i forgot to tell you that this game is not only what i do if you are on ingame here or at steam...Humans do a lot of things like going for a pee pee and wash their hands after it, talking with his father between all, answering on WhatsApp, needs to talk to stubborn guys like you if the doorbell rings and some Jehovas guys try to get you in their clan to lead you too...wait wouldn't that be a great Job for you?

Doesn't beat the rainboy quote in my signature though :D

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:56 am

#336 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Well shit. There's a lot more posts than I thought there'd be and I don't have time tonight to read them. Since I don't want to make an uninformed decision and/or jump on the nearest bandwagon, I'll [vote No Lynch].

Yes I know it's a stupid move at this point, but when my first thought of whom to lynch is still the host, it's better than nothing. Obligatory 'promise I'll be more active in the rounds to follow.'

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:37 am

#337 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
YO HATER BITCH, FIX YOUR SHIT xD

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:23 am

#338 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
WaywardVole wrote:
Well shit. There's a lot more posts than I thought there'd be and I don't have time tonight to read them. Since I don't want to make an uninformed decision and/or jump on the nearest bandwagon, I'll [vote No Lynch].

Yes I know it's a stupid move at this point, but when my first thought of whom to lynch is still the host, it's better than nothing. Obligatory 'promise I'll be more active in the rounds to follow.'

A mafia vote savant with 7 votes now lol

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 am

#339 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
WaywardVole wrote:

A mafia vote savant with 7 votes now lol

You can only use 4 bonus votes at a time, for a max voting power of 5 ;)

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:02 am

#340 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Well atleast I know everyone's base power now :D

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 am

#341 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:19 am
nD*** Jail Member

#342 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:

:lol:

Spoiler: show

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:20 pm

#343 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:44 pm

#344 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
sorry about round ending being late. My net went down last night.

ImageImage

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:02 pm
Profile WWW

#345 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Round 3 ended.

!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! Lynched
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! Died
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! was aligned with the Mafia (Team 1)

Voro's Poulo poisoned
Voro's Poulo survived

Emziek Shot
Emziek Died
Emziek's alignment reveal was hidden
Emziek was a Soothsayer and is able to speak after death and vote.

Rainboy Shot
Rainboy Died
Rainboy's alignment reveal was hidden
Rainboy was a Soothsayer and is able to speak after death and vote.

Round 4 has begun.
Round 4 will end on Saturday, August 27th, at 11:59:59 PM EDT (Miami Time).

[kill !!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!, lynched]
[dusk]
[log voro's poulo, survived Poison]
[log emziek, Killed by Shot]
[log Rainboy, Killed by Shot]

[dawn]

ImageImage

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next