View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 30  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#241 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
WaywardVole wrote:
I'll admit it is a little strange that katCrusader and Lawliet are seemingly voting together, but I have a hard time believing they would be that stupidly obvious with their plays. Say they are mafia, what would be the benefit of voting in a block R1 and R2? They'd be immediately killed by either the other mafia team or the village - it's far too risky.

That said, I'm unsure of whom to vote for. On one hand, both of them have the potential to be mafia in one form or another. But both Numble and Rain claimed to have talked to Lawliet and katCrusader respectively for the R1 vote - I don't know why they picked them specifically, but it leans away from the two of them masterminding a vote.

I'm around tonight so I'll drop in later to see if anything else comes up and make my vote.

Yayy he is allive :D

[vote no lynch] for now.
Make my vote later too if i read all (again).

Spoiler: show

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:50 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#242 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Wait no, lets try that

[vote Maki]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:52 pm
neonDragon Admin

#243 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
ARSENIC wrote:
In the wise words of the UltraNig, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

Which basically means Kontra is probably being framed by one of the Mafia.
While it's possible he belongs to the other one, he's clearly less conniving.
Considering they seem to be bandwagoning together with little public rationale,
I have reason to believe Lawliet and KatCrusader are on the same mafia team.
It is highly likely NumBle is on this team as well, but he's making it less obvious.
This could be because of circumstance or because he's simply a better player than the aforementioned two.

And of the two prime suspects, there's nothing that really tempts me to lynch one first and the other second,
other than the fact that I find Kat's memes to be more dank, so I'm going to [vote Lawliet].

I'd love to hear it.

Ultor wrote:
[vote Lawliet] at work rn

what changed your mind this time ?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 pm

#244 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
It's so hard to produce decent responses to all the crap being flung around. You guys are too active.

@SiX - We vote AFKs because the worst possible situation for the village is if it becomes a viable strategy for the mafia to afk. If the mafia are ever, ever allowed to afk without a strong risk of lynch, we will lose the opportunity to catch mistakes they make in the activity they would have had. Thus, I propose that it is beneficial to lynch AFKs in general when no other interesting opportunity arises (such as is the case in most games R1). I am not trying to attack Kontra for suddenly voting an AFK after saying he wouldn't, I'm just upset with him for maintaining that AFK players should not be voted in general. The rest of you can do as you will; I'm actually LESS inclined to vote Kontra now because I don't want to punish a positive change in his behavior.

@Kontra - See above. Voting AFKs is usually good during the early rounds of the game. Just don't vote off brand new players, in my humble opinion.

@Ultor - Give it a rest. You sound like a broken record. You've made it painfully clear that you want people to reply and that you'll suspect those who don't; let them choose if they want to incur your suspicion.

@Numble - Just because the two of us didn't go out on a witch hunt doesn't mean we're not mafia. The converse is, of course, true: if one of us had gone on a witch hunt for the other, we'd likely be mafia. Perhaps if we'd lynched a mafia we would have a leg to stand on there, but I don't think you can go around proclaiming your innocence just yet.

I am actually more interested in hearing from Wayward some. I was impressed with his play in past games, but he's been oddly quiet this game. I'll toss a vote his way since I don't really care for either of the current wagons. Probably won't cause anything, but I can at least apply some pressure so he knows I have my eye on him.

[vote wayward]

Aaaaand while I'm typing and cross referencing everything, he posts. Great. I'll go do some reading and probably make a new vote in a bit here.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm

#245 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
You guys are too active.

ronbo pls

I think you're just used to the constant afking that used to define nD. This is the way it should have been before, tbh.

I'm actually quite pleased about activity this game. I've really only had to bug a couple people to be active this round, and they both have made posts.

In fact, every living player has made at least 1 post each round this game. I think that's a nD record for activity. Most of the time there have been at least a couple people not posting each round, but this game has been pretty on point.

Keep it up, people.

plus ther's so many arguments and debates and drama going on it's very entertaining to watch

ImageImage

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:16 pm
Profile WWW

#246 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
WaywardVole wrote:
That said, I'm unsure of whom to vote for. On one hand, both of them have the potential to be mafia in one form or another. But both Numble and Rain claimed to have talked to Lawliet and katCrusader respectively for the R1 vote - I don't know why they picked them specifically, but it leans away from the two of them masterminding a vote.

They were the first two online (on steam) people for us to bug. Emz was gonna be next if we needed him.

Also, I'm going back to SiX for previously stated illogical posts. I realize I haven't directly responded to him as much, so there isn't a decent record of what I dislike. I'll try to go back and make something soonish.

[vote Six]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:43 pm

#247 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:

While it's possible he belongs to the other one, he's clearly less conniving.
It is highly likely NumBle is on this team as well, but he's making it less obvious.
This could be because of circumstance or because he's simply a better player than the aforementioned two.

And of the two prime suspects, there's nothing that really tempts me to lynch one first and the other second,
other than the fact that I find Kat's memes to be more dank, so I'm going to [vote Lawliet].

I'd love to hear it.

Ultor wrote:

what changed your mind this time ?

Ultor wrote:
My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.

There are more, sensible reasons to lynch you or NumBle (which was my prefered target but none voted against him...) rather than Kontra, for now. Also NumBle seems pretty pissed about my post, did I hit the right spot?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:15 am

#248 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Since I still don't have a lot of info, [vote Emziek] - what do you think?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:21 am

#249 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Re: K0ntRa vs AFKs (Part 2)
K0ntRa wrote:
@Everybody, lynching me is a bad idea.
I'd like the three smartheads to explain and say why exactly did they vote me, after I've explained them the difference between this game and the previous one.
Last game = Everybody was voting an AFK guy. Only one reason was given = AFK. I saw this completely unnecessary so I tried to save that guy from being lynched.
This game = It was TIED between an AFK player (Panda) and an active one (SiX). I thought that if I hadn't voted Panda the chances of SiX being lynched would be dramatically increased. Who knows what could have happened after.

Basically, my policy is to NOT lynch AFKs simply because they're AFK. But, should it come to a situation like this one, I'd rather vote an AFK guy than active guy.

I've said this all many times, and yeah, I'm saying it again in hope that someone will understand what I'm talking about.
A. [size] and [color] aren't really helping your case. Basically it reads like allcaps :p
B. Any group of players can always be split into two groups: AFKs and Active Players. In the earlier game, you were attempting to champion an AFK as you felt that killing just for AFK status wasn't smart. This time around, when faced with an AFK player you decide that AFK status is a perfectly valid reason to kill someone. My problem isn't with your apparent change of heart, it's your repeated insistence that the two stances are not mutually exclusive. If you just said "Hey, I changed my mind. I feel like the logic I was using last game was invalid." I'd totally understand. But trying to convince us that you're using the same logic as you used in the previous game while taking a wildly different angle just smacks of being Mafia to me.

Re: ARSENIC vs Everyone
ARSENIC wrote:

ARSENIC wrote:
"Bandwagoning"

ARSENIC wrote:

ARSENIC wrote:

Re: K0ntRa vs Death
Panda @ 5:17 EDT wrote:
[Vote no lynch]

K0ntRa @ 5:24 EDT wrote:
[vote no lynch]
Just trying to save my ass :3

Ultor @ 5:38 EDT wrote:

K0ntRa @ 5:52 EDT wrote:
[vote Lawliet]

PS:
Rainboy wrote:
It's so hard to produce decent responses to all the crap being flung around. You guys are too active.
SOMEONE STICK THIS IN THEIR SIGNATURE BEFORE RAIN MAKES IT DISAPPEAR

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:25 am

#250 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Kontras flipflopping on the afk issue was weird and out of place in a game where pretty much everyone is active. [vote Kontra] (unknown target)

katCrusader wrote:
PS:
Rainboy wrote:

;)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:34 am

#251 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
Kontras flipflopping on the afk issue was weird and out of place in a game where pretty much everyone is active. [vote Kontra]

katCrusader wrote:
PS:
Rainboy wrote:

;)

My hero! :DDD

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:37 am

#252 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
They were the first two online (on steam) people for us to bug. Emz was gonna be next if we needed him.

You're forgetting I was hospitalized at the time.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:49 am

#253 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Oh yeah. I knew there was a good reason we didn't bug you...

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:51 am

#254 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek wrote:
[vote Kontra] (unknown target)

Oops

[vote K0ntRa] (unknown target)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am

#255 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Gerty wrote:
R1
WaywardVole - 1 - Voro's poulo
Voro's poulo - 1 - WaywardVole

R2
Emziek - 1 - WaywardVole
Rainboy - 1 - Voro's poulo

Charging up that vote savant now, are we?

Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 30  Next