View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 30  Next

#226 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Ultor wrote:
Also if someone was poisoned, what would be the best course of action to carry out?

In case random.org hates that someone too and he is vanilla, and hasn't picked a base power yet, he will have immunity at the end of this round because new base power will take effect only one round after (I think). In case he's not an immune vanillager, it would be a sound strategy to publicly ask the doctor to protect you. You don't have much to lose, you'll die if you don't ask him.

Doctor may already be dead.

Lol just realised that its alignment reveal only.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:56 pm

#227 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Jesus H. Christ, a person is gone for a day and a shitstorm takes over... okay I need to make at least a game related post so that Hater doesn't go super sayan hater. So I guess here it goes.

Let's start with a "Fuck you but have a nice day" Ultor:

Ultor wrote:
Okay, so we need to concentrate on those 4, there is atleast 1 mafia here.
Code:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

Erm.. What? That's completely stupid to be honest. That's like saying that if I were to post 6 minutes after you, we were somewhat related. Or in fact that anyone's post is related to the previous person who posted. Seriously Ultor doesn't even seem like I gave you tips on how to play Werewolf. Moving on.

NumBle's reason to lynch Styx:
NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.

He did? I didn't see it. Nevermind that now, he ded anyways.

NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Ok first of all, stop trying to copy my strategy. That only worked once and Hater was on the end of who was getting voted off. Second, how long do you know me? Or have you been playing with me? Just because I took you once under my wing and almost pulled off a perfect game doesn't make you the almighty Werewolf player. "Don't let it get to your head" - Rainboy, after I manage to pull off such an amazing game before. This should pretty much debulk this whole paragraph. Cuz "Please do note that mafia tend to be active too" is pretty much the same thing as saying "please do note that villagers tend to be active too". And as Rain has mentioned. Voting active people IS backstabbin' each villager one by one.

Rainboy's reason to lynch Styx:
Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: I tried to start it earlier, but I was at church.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts. - This is true, I was bothering Lawliet every 5 minutes about his post.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Which made it tighter than I really wanted.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Not enough time for people to respond.
12:51 AM - Kaebbel: You organized it?
12:51 AM - Rainboy: Numble and I did, yeah.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

Here's a 5th scenario. Both me and Rain didn't feel safe about that lynch. Now I'll tell you to go back and read every single power and role than maybe, if you manage to put the pieces together you'll see why we pulled that off.

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?
I did contact Lawliet and Rain contacted Xen. Lawliet was a bitch to convince but I explained teh situation and he agreed on. He got no fault on trusting us. But hey. You folk are the "super massive" players from Werewolf. So let's see how this goes

Lawliet's reason to lynch Styx:
Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

As for his reason 1, he refers to this post:
Spoiler: show
"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:
I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]

Out of the lastest posts this one seemed the more relevant to answer. Because I'll be honest. The amount of illogical posts lately has been way too high. But at least you're all trying to pull a bit of braincells. Not the good ones but some.

Now that I've got that outta way, I'd like to also point out that Ultor hasn't dropped mi bumholio. I mean, really what the fuck are you trying to proof with those shitty arguments? Seriously it's getting really annoying to the point that i'm about 5 meters away of saying "fuck this" and afk-ing the rest of the game. But I won't do that out of respect for some players and the hosts themselves. But fuck my life this is frustrating.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 pm

#228 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[Vote K0ntRa] (unknown target)

With this post I'm off for the rest of the round.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:17 pm

#229 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I'd like to also point out that I did work with rain. Does that mean we're mafias together? Heck no. Rain said himself he didn't fully trust me. We only kept working together because, according to him, I have a gasp on the newer players and I kept working with him despite not completely trusting him because he has better ways to reach certain conclusions than myself. So we both helped each other.

Since neither of us bothered to try build up a witch hunt on each other, I think it's pretty clear we are at least to be considered villagers. Now, this is just my words. You folk are free to believe what you want and make your own opinions and conclusions. Everyone who's played with Rain before, knows he's a really competent player.(yes I'm stroking your ego rain :trollface:) And the sonely fact that he's still alive pretty much says that the mafias are likely to be new players. Because by now Rain would be dead if it were any of the more veteran players.

That being said, I might have just made a target out of myself as well as Rain. I don't know. I just ask you guys to watch your moves. We're on a tight space right and honestly I feel like if we lynch a mafia for a change that'd be a stress reliefer for us.

On that note. I'd like to cast my vote. And that vote will be on Kontra, despite the fact that both Xen and Lawliet are voting on him. I do agree that lynching off AFK people is clearly not the best strategy. Most of the votes on AFK people tend to be with the purpose to create peer pressure for them to get the fat and lazy asses active. The fact that this time you're against your own strategy gives off a smelly smell.. [Vote K0ntra] (unknown target)

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm

#230 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
@Everybody, lynching me is a bad idea.
I'd like the three smartheads to explain and say why exactly did they vote me, after I've explained them the difference between this game and the previous one.
Last game = Everybody was voting an AFK guy. Only one reason was given = AFK. I saw this completely unnecessary so I tried to save that guy from being lynched.
This game = It was TIED between an AFK player (Panda) and an active one (SiX). I thought that if I hadn't voted Panda the chances of SiX being lynched would be dramatically increased. Who knows what could have happened after.

Basically, my policy is to NOT lynch AFKs simply because they're AFK. But, should it come to a situation like this one, I'd rather vote an AFK guy than active guy.
I've said this all many times, and yeah, I'm saying it again in hope that someone will understand what I'm talking about.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:40 pm

#231 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Rainboy]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 pm

#232 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
One more thing;

NumBle wrote:
The fact that this time you're against your own strategy gives off a smelly smell.. [Vote K0ntra]

I'm not against my strategy. I admit, they are similar but not the same. Just please read what I wrote in the last post.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:43 pm

#233 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
In the wise words of the UltraNig, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

Which basically means Kontra is probably being framed by one of the Mafia.
While it's possible he belongs to the other one, he's clearly less conniving.
Considering they seem to be bandwagoning together with little public rationale,
I have reason to believe Lawliet and KatCrusader are on the same mafia team.
It is highly likely NumBle is on this team as well, but he's making it less obvious.
This could be because of circumstance or because he's simply a better player than the aforementioned two.

And of the two prime suspects, there's nothing that really tempts me to lynch one first and the other second,
other than the fact that I find Kat's memes to be more dank, so I'm going to [vote Lawliet].

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:47 pm

#234 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
ARSENIC wrote:
In the wise words of the UltraNig, "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks".

Which basically means Kontra is probably being framed by one of the Mafia.

How...specific an interpretation, to be sure...

ImageImage

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
nD*** Jail Member

#235 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Jesus H. Christ, a person is gone for a day and a shitstorm takes over... okay I need to make at least a game related post so that Hater doesn't go super sayan hater. So I guess here it goes.

Let's start with a "Fuck you but have a nice day" Ultor:

Ultor wrote:
Okay, so we need to concentrate on those 4, there is atleast 1 mafia here.
Code:
Styx - 4 - NumBle, Rainboy, Lawliet, katCrusader

The fact that Rainboy, Lawliet and katCrusader changed their vote just before round end is very suspicious- especially the time difference between Lawliet's and katCrusaders's post: only 6 mins. This suggests that there is a connection between the 2.

Erm.. What? That's completely stupid to be honest. That's like saying that if I were to post 6 minutes after you, we were somewhat related. Or in fact that anyone's post is related to the previous person who posted. Seriously Ultor doesn't even seem like I gave you tips on how to play Werewolf. Moving on.

NumBle's reason to lynch Styx:
NumBle wrote:
Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".

Note that the quote above was the only post related to the vote, even though Styx responded, NumBle kept his vote.

He did? I didn't see it. Nevermind that now, he ded anyways.

NumBle wrote:
And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

This was NumBle's reply to my post. From this we conclude that NumBle does not have any PR role (IF he was telling the truth). Again as mentioned previously, NumBle's activity and playstyle does not match in this game. I've noticed from the games he played that he becomes very active as a mafia and stays low as a villager. Please do note that mafia tend to be active too, so voting someone who is active is not "backstabbing each villager one by one".

Ok first of all, stop trying to copy my strategy. That only worked once and Hater was on the end of who was getting voted off. Second, how long do you know me? Or have you been playing with me? Just because I took you once under my wing and almost pulled off a perfect game doesn't make you the almighty Werewolf player. "Don't let it get to your head" - Rainboy, after I manage to pull off such an amazing game before. This should pretty much debulk this whole paragraph. Cuz "Please do note that mafia tend to be active too" is pretty much the same thing as saying "please do note that villagers tend to be active too". And as Rain has mentioned. Voting active people IS backstabbin' each villager one by one.

Rainboy's reason to lynch Styx:
Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

According to this we can see that Rainboy voted to lynch Styx solely based on his opinion- there was no logical reason to not vote Panda. Panda didn't even try to defend himself, he simply counter-voted Six.

Connection between NumBle and Rainboy (accourding to the steam logs posted by Rainboy):
Quote:
12:50 AM - Rainboy: I tried to start it earlier, but I was at church.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: And it took Xen and Lawliet a bloody hour to write their posts. - This is true, I was bothering Lawliet every 5 minutes about his post.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Which made it tighter than I really wanted.
12:50 AM - Rainboy: Not enough time for people to respond.
12:51 AM - Kaebbel: You organized it?
12:51 AM - Rainboy: Numble and I did, yeah.
12:51 AM - Rainboy: I was uneasy with the panda lynch, for the reasons I stated.

So we know that Rainboy and NumBle were behind the Styx lynch. However, the fact that Rainboy revealed such crucial information to Emizek suggests multiple scenarios: 1. NumBle convinced Rainboy to lynch Styx, therefore NumBle is the real culprit and Rainboy is basically a villagers. 2. Rainboy was the one who convinced Numble to lynch Styx and the other way around. 3. NumBle and Rainboy are both mafia and Rainboy made a mistake by revealing this info about NumBle. 4. Similar to scenario 3, but instead of it being a mistake it was intended for psychological manipulation (very unlikely though because its too risky).

Here's a 5th scenario. Both me and Rain didn't feel safe about that lynch. Now I'll tell you to go back and read every single power and role than maybe, if you manage to put the pieces together you'll see why we pulled that off.

I would like to know who contacted Lawliet and katCrusader regarding this Styx vote, was it Rainboy or Numble?
I did contact Lawliet and Rain contacted Xen. Lawliet was a bitch to convince but I explained teh situation and he agreed on. He got no fault on trusting us. But hey. You folk are the "super massive" players from Werewolf. So let's see how this goes

Lawliet's reason to lynch Styx:
Quote:
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..
1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

As for his reason 1, he refers to this post:
"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...

As we can see, Lawliet was completely against the idea of lynching Panda, he is telling us that Panda's teammates would have helped him out- totally contradicting himself by defending Panda for being too 'cute'.

As for reason number 2, he mentioned that he wanted to apply pressure on Styx to get him to 'talk'. However, he's completely ignoring the fact that this reply was made at 2:29 AM, just around 1 hour before round end. Bad mistake there Lawliet.

As for Lawliet's vote against Kontra, it seems that he's completely ignoring the fact that Styx is actually a villager and instead, moving onto someone else (who doesn't seem to be that suspicious) rather than accusing those who convinced him to lynch Styx (based on the steam logs) which is what Lawliet would normally do based on previous gameplays.

As for katCrusader's reason to lynch Styx- I found nothing about of lynching him rather than protecting Panda. This was the only reason:
katCrusader wrote:
I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

Can't say much other than the fact that she (or he ;) ) was the only one to vote no lynch at the beginning. Typical mafia behaviour tbh.

Note that Panda did not defend himself, he asked his (possible) mafia teammates to help him out. In this case, we see that katCrusader and Lawliet were the first ones to help him out.

There might be 1 villager between those 4 which imo would be Rainboy, however, this is based on nothing. Otherwise, they could all be Mafia, just different teams. My vote stands between NumBle and Lawliet.
[vote Lawliet]

Out of the lastest posts this one seemed the more relevant to answer. Because I'll be honest. The amount of illogical posts lately has been way too high. But at least you're all trying to pull a bit of braincells. Not the good ones but some.

Now that I've got that outta way, I'd like to also point out that Ultor hasn't dropped mi bumholio. I mean, really what the fuck are you trying to proof with those shitty arguments? Seriously it's getting really annoying to the point that i'm about 5 meters away of saying "fuck this" and afk-ing the rest of the game. But I won't do that out of respect for some players and the hosts themselves. But fuck my life this is frustrating.

How did you said it "Take it nice or i beat the crap out of you" :D

It is still all just a game and every one has his own strategy and thoughts what makes it harder and more interesting in my opinion...or not?

If we all would follow the same strategy this game would be boring as fuck and all would get read very easy i think.

If one think he is mister super clever just let him go ahead and let him post as much he can...im pretty sure he will confuse himself much enough then allone. :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 pm

#236 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[Vote no lynch]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:17 pm

#237 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote no lynch]
Just trying to save my ass :3

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:24 pm

#238 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Lawliet] at work rn

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:38 pm

#239 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Lawliet]

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:52 pm

#240 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I'll admit it is a little strange that katCrusader and Lawliet are seemingly voting together, but I have a hard time believing they would be that stupidly obvious with their plays. Say they are mafia, what would be the benefit of voting in a block R1 and R2? They'd be immediately killed by either the other mafia team or the village - it's far too risky.

That said, I'm unsure of whom to vote for. On one hand, both of them have the potential to be mafia in one form or another. But both Numble and Rain claimed to have talked to Lawliet and katCrusader respectively for the R1 vote - I don't know why they picked them specifically, but it leans away from the two of them masterminding a vote.

I'm around tonight so I'll drop in later to see if anything else comes up and make my vote.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 30  Next