View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 30  Next

#211 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Quote:
Ok, let me get this straight: In a previous game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. Their reasoning was, given zero information, lynch the afks. You stood up for the afks. This game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. You are supporting this, as given zero information you should lynch the afks.

I still don't think that everybody understands me. Last game was different. Last game people were voting ONLY for an afk guy, simply because he's afk. This game Panda (afk) and SiX (active) were tied for lynch. I cannot understand how you people don't understand this. Jeez. Also, even if I hadn't voted for Panda, and the bw on Styx didn't happen Panda would be lynched anyway.
We should be focusing on the bw on Styx, instead of supporting some far-fetched theories. At least wait until SiX dies and his alignment is revealed.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 am

#212 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:
Ok, let me get this straight: In a previous game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. Their reasoning was, given zero information, lynch the afks. You stood up for the afks. This game, a majority of people were voting for an afk guy. You are supporting this, as given zero information you should lynch the afks.

I still don't think that everybody understands me. Last game was different. Last game people were voting ONLY for an afk guy, simply because he's afk. This game Panda (afk) and SiX (active) were tied for lynch. I cannot understand how you people don't understand this. Jeez. Also, even if I hadn't voted for Panda, and the bw on Styx didn't happen Panda would be lynched anyway.
We should be focusing on the bw on Styx, instead of supporting some far-fetched theories. At least wait until SiX dies and his alignment is revealed.

Sooo... lynching afk people because they're afk is ok just as long as someone is saying no?
I'm just spit-balling here, but maybe the reason nobody understands you is because you're being completely inconsistent. Just a thought ;)

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 am

#213 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Cant be arsed to reply to trolls.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:06 am

#214 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Cant be arsed to reply to trolls.

Granted, you didn't actually /quote/ me, but I think that still counts as a reply bby <3

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 am

#215 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Quote:
[vote Rainboy] sorry for mistake xD

And why are you voting to lynch him?

Since Lawliet has replied, I'm switching to NumBle [vote NumBle]

Also still waiting for replies from Leo, Emizek, Ish, ARSENIC and everyone else regarding this late BW lynch against Styx. Not replying would only add suspicion to you guys.

As for Kontra, it was this post that makes me want to believe he's a village; it's way too risky saying this considering that we have many experienced players around. Might ISO him later on today though (along with other people).

K0ntRa wrote:
Vanillager three times in a row fml.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:22 am

#216 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Also if someone was poisoned, what would be the best course of action to carry out?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 am

#217 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Also if someone was poisoned, what would be the best course of action to carry out?

In case random.org hates that someone too and he is vanilla, and hasn't picked a base power yet, he will have immunity at the end of this round because new base power will take effect only one round after (I think). In case he's not an immune vanillager, it would be a sound strategy to publicly ask the doctor to protect you. You don't have much to lose, you'll die if you don't ask him.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:35 am

#218 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
What K0ntRa says makes sense. I'm not sure why people are trying to find faults with his reasons for voting Panda.
Last game, as K0ntRa himself stated, there were 75% Town members and 25% Mafia members. In such a situation, the likelihood of (random) lynching a town member is highly increased. So if our usual reasoning for random lynching people is to get information, our reasons this game, with 53% being town and 47% being mafia, is as always to get information but also to gamble on lynching a Mafia. While we gamble on lynching a Mafia before as well, the odds of a Mafia actually being hung is increased in this game.

And lets face it. Most of the afks players are generally town members. Yes, there are a few exceptions. But c'mon, everyone who has hosted a WW game (or played enough) can witness about the amount of town members being modkilled. As such, I can full well understand why K0ntRa (in the last game) did not want to lynch the AFK ones. And even if they were lynched, not a lot of information would be given to the town. Besides, they would just get modkilled anyway if they remain afk, so no point in wasting a precious lynch on them.

In this game, however, K0ntRa waged between lynching an unknown player (first timer here) whose presence in the game would be unknown, and between me (Six) who's known for being somewhat active to very active in every game. Granted, I've to admit that I personally didn't want to lynch Panda. Just voted him for the luls and when I returned, the round had already ended, before I got a chance to change it to anyone else. Well, that aside, the vote by the time was between me and Panda, and K0ntRa choosing to vote Panda in this case is thus understandable. It's nothing to suspect him for.

On the other hand, there's one thing about you, K0ntRa, which makes me suspicious.

K0ntRa wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Voting out AFKs is a waste of lynch IMO. Plus, it's extremely risky (25% - 75%). I don't think I will vote for an AFK guy... ever.

This game the chances are 47%, not 25% which is twice more.

Also in that game from which you quoted what I said people wanted to lynch an AFK guy just because of being AFK IIRC, there wasn't a bandwagon on anyone else, this game it's different - either AFK or not AFK. I don't see why this is suspicious to some.

I admit, it's an interesting idea you came up with, but if I was you, I would've waited to see if SiX will flip inno or mafia.

K0ntRa wrote:
Quote:

I assume you are "suspicious" (in Lawliet's eyes?) for defending me by voting Panda? As such, you suggested Lawliet to wait before posting to first see what I flip, before suspecting you? Is that why you want my alignment to be revealed before you are lynched, to prove we are not Mafia buddies working together? It kind of sounds like that to me. As in, you are town, I die and flip town, then you can claim "We are not mafia buds". But lets say I flip Mafia, then what happens? "Wooops my bad?" - and you'll be lynched as a town member. This reply makes the most sense if what you say is: "I am Mafia. Wait until Six dies, and flips town (unless Six is of the other mafia team, in which I, K0ntRa, am fucked. That proves we did not work together." You see, from Lawliet's perspective, rather than waiting to see what I flip, he could also choose to kill YOU, and based on your flip, he'll decide what to do with me. I think you are rather suspicious right now. But I'm still at school, so I will likely not read the topic for the nest 3 hours or so. So I'll reply once I'm back, thinking about whether or not to vote you.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also suspect Panda for his lack of activity. His only post, which was about 1½-2h after I voted him, was when he decided to counter-vote me. Ever since, his activity has been extremely low. This could be a coincidence. But the case could also be that one of his friends (if anyone knows him) told him he was voted, which made him visit the forums to reply to my post. That person who knows Panda could be a Mafia, if Panda, too, is a Mafia, but if Panda is a town member, likelihood is that his friend, too, is a town member. So if anyone knows who Panda is acquainted with, immediate suspicion on that person. But this is just a brainfart said in the open.

Last edited by SiX on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:41 am

#219 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Ultor wrote:

In case random.org hates that someone too and he is vanilla, and hasn't picked a base power yet, he will have immunity at the end of this round because new base power will take effect only one round after (I think). In case he's not an immune vanillager, it would be a sound strategy to publicly ask the doctor to protect you. You don't have much to lose, you'll die if you don't ask him.

A mafia could just ask for protection by stating he has poison on him, which a villager may have inflicted on him. The doc may fk up and heal a mafia. But if the mafia have an infector with a poison base power potentially 4 deaths in 2 rounds lol. SO yeah asking for a protection could be a good idea.

7 Villagers left 8 Mafia left

What do you think of the possible mafia setups for each team?

About styx's death i havent really read into it yet, been busy with irl shit, i'll look into it in a bit.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 am
nD*** Jail Member

#220 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Quote:
[vote Rainboy] sorry for mistake xD

And why are you voting to lynch him?

Since Lawliet has replied, I'm switching to NumBle [vote NumBle]

Also still waiting for replies from Leo, Emizek, Ish, ARSENIC and everyone else regarding this late BW lynch against Styx. Not replying would only add suspicion to you guys.

[color=#Disallowed-GERTY]And Maki (experienced player) + WaywardVole (experienced player) + Panda (new player)[/color]

As for Kontra, it was this post that makes me want to believe he's a village; it's way too risky saying this considering that we have many experienced players around. Might ISO him later on today though (along with other people).

K0ntRa wrote:
Vanillager three times in a row fml.

My thoughts:

Atm everyone can be suspicious we have no proven villagers which makes it harder if we have 2 mafia teams in this game.

Suspicious is for me Maki and Ish 2 experienced players comes up with busy or i post soon more. 48hour rounds should be enough time for everyone who participate in this game. And it looks a little bit like an excuse to not get in the focus of anyone.
Also WaywardVole played a lot of games in his/this own style. Mostly do not post that much at all and suceed a/the victory allone if he was the SK in one game or if he played as a mate of a town.
Many things are suspicious for me as i posted in my last reply to Numble.

Normally i would go with my vote on Panda as i mentioned in my last post but it was a little try to make pressure on him that he start posting more too.
Most of all games in which i participated the villagers been the most active poster what surely makes me suspicious too if i didn't posted that much so far.

My excuses:
1) I added sadly (they dont give me time to breathe) to much newcomers which spam me the holy day with messages on steam to get informations about the servers and the forum or those who wanna trade their house for nD $$$ with me :)
2) Mostly if i tried to be active as a villager and posted the s**t out of me, some came up with claiming villager in public makes you suspicious and some just didn't saw the light that i've been villager and still voted on me and got me lynched as a villager.
3) I do like to read a bit more now about all thoughts from everyone before i make some decission for my own who i think is a potentially mafia guy and who not, what isnt that easy if we have 2 mafia teams inside the game (btw nice game from the host, brings a lot of fun in it).
4) I'm a bit more busy too for some private reasons and mostly try to come often on in the mafia game and just read what all posted to not lose the contact to the game.

So as i said it everyone is actually suspicious for me since no one made for real a mistake which we can read out of any post and this game is harder than the other ones before in my opinion.

If Panda is mafia he is not the strongest target right now in my opinion (ok maybe he is too with the help of his teammates) but i do feel i need to focus for now more on the 3 experienced players i mentioned on top of this reply = Maki, Ish and WaywardVole.

I also do not share your opinion Ultor that Kontra post just a little thing like "Vanillager three times in a row fml" what let me believe direct that he might/must be villager. In this game there is still no risk for him if he is active and have the chance to let all focus on others if he put his fingers on different players and get easy out of the centerview if he need to do it. I think your statement about him with that doesn't really match with the gameplay style you mostly use before you make so fast a decission or sharing a thought like this. It can be too that you just give this small note to him too to (mabye) protect your teammate = Kontra for which team whoever you both play.

I feel like i wanna see in this game more from WaywardVole and so i go with my vote on him just to get him more inside this game and to get him to the point that he post more and share more of his thoughts.

[vote WaywardVole]

Spoiler: show

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 am
nD*** Jail Member

#221 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Sorry Ish you posted your reply at the time i made mine =)
I mentioned that i didn't saw much from you in this game too as an experienced player.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:03 am

#222 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Ultor wrote:

Doctor may already be dead.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 am

#223 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Quote:
Suspicious is for me Maki and Ish 2 experienced players comes up with busy or i post soon more. 48hour rounds should be enough time for everyone who participate in this game. And it looks a little bit like an excuse to not get in the focus of anyone.

Quote:
4) I'm a bit more busy too for some private reasons and mostly try to come often on in the mafia game and just read what all posted to not lose the contact to the game.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am
nD*** Jail Member

#224 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Yep agree, thers is a contradiction in it and i just deffend myself too before you come up with "Also still waiting for replies from Leo, Emizek, Ish, ARSENIC and everyone else regarding this late BW lynch against Styx. Not replying would only add suspicion to you guys.

And i did wrote too: Most of all games in which i participated the villagers been the most active poster what surely makes me suspicious too if i didn't posted that much so far.

And: 2) Mostly if i tried to be active as a villager and posted the s**t out of me, some came up with claiming villager in public makes you suspicious and some just didn't saw the light that i've been villager and still voted on me and got me lynched as a villager.

So im busy too and wont post too much for no real reasons. I'm pretty sure all your isolations and calculations from others will help us enough to make the right decissions.
Just a joke take it easy :P

Btw why you didn't mentioned Maki and WaywardVole if they didn't replied for real too? Do you have a reason for that?

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:44 am
nD*** Jail Member

#225 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
@Ultor
I know you like screenshots of many things so i can show you one which happend some minutes ago, where you can see what i meant or mentioned with steam and with no breathe for me http://imgur.com/a/ptGqb

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 30  Next