View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next

#151 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!! wrote:
What a bit suspect is for me is SiX voted on Panda.
Then Sweedy changed his vote from Kontra to Panda.
And now Kontra vote on Panda.
So that looks a bit for me that those 3 maybe play for the same team (mafia 1 or 2).
I don't know for which team Panda plays, maybe for mafia too but that bandwagon on him, with the spontanly vote change from Sweedy = Kontra --> Panda is suspicious for me and voting on him if he is new doesnt make really sense for me. Maybe he played some games like this in another place and not in nD. For me i can't say much to him e.g. he is new.

I would like to change my vote to one of those 3 and after i feel like they need to protect SiX wit that vote i go on with my vote on SiX. Also his Isolate shows 3 post at all too and he is mostly more active if he plays for village (just my thoughts). I think Panda deserves a chance to stay allive and i would like to read out a bit more of him in some posts. Be sure Panda my next vote goes on you next round if i don't hear more from you and your thoughts.

[vote SiX]

I thought SiX's post about being a bully and Kontra's argument for lynching a new player because he's new both seemed fishy, but I certainly wouldn't go around calling them mafia yet.

@Kontra - Lynching new players is bad both in a game sense and a meta game sense. On the meta side, lynching new players without cause serves to make the game elitist where the 'experienced' players control the game and kill off the new players so they can decide things amongst themselves. New players should be fostered and given chances to get better at the game. On the game side, new players are incredibly easy to read, in general, and when deciding who to lynch with no info (our standard R1 situation), it's usually best to lynch people you have a hard time reading. A new player will usually reveal whether he's mafia later in the game because of his inexperience.

In short, lynching new players is bad unless you have a good reason. FoS on you for that. Seems to me like a cop out; perhaps to save SiX as Leo said, or perhaps just because you haven't thought through the logic.

No new player is that bad (with the exception of Leo) that he will reveal himself accidentally.
Rainboy wrote:
it's usually best to lynch people you have a hard time reading.

And by that you mean people who can actually contribute something to the game? For instance, Panda has made only post since the start of the game, which consists of 2-3 words. SiX is an experienced player who will certainly discuss a lot.
It seems to me that you misunderstood me a bit, firstly I voted Panda because he is AFK, not new. Okay, I did write "new" as well, but I meant new as "noobish". The round ends soon and it's becoming clear that either Panda, SiX or WaywardVole is gonna be lynched. Either we vote out somebody who we cannot really expect to contribute a lot to the game - or a pro who will most likely talk a lot. I don't know about you, but I'd rather go with the first option. Rainboy, you have a valid point that Panda is easier to read etc..., but I personally prefer to keep someone active and experienced in the game.
We've gotta lynch somebody - lynching nobody is a bad idea since we wouldn't get any leads whatsoever on people if we would do so.
TL;DR, Somebody has to go, and I wouldn't mind if that somebody would be Panda who has made only one post since the start of the game.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:06 pm

#152 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:14 pm

#153 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

I think I broke my nose again... facepalm so hard it's bleeding right now.

Is that the only thing you can come up with?

NumBle wrote:
That's more than enough for anyone else to build up a bandwagon + since mafias have access to con man, politian and vote savant odds are that they lynch whoever they want.

Its very likely that both mafias clash together, so hopefully we should see a dead mafia every round with minor village casualties at the beginning- this game is actually easy for the villagers.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:23 pm

#154 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
Ultor wrote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).

I think I broke my nose again... facepalm so hard it's bleeding right now.

Is that the only thing you can come up with?

No, but it's what I felt like saying anyways.
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:
That's more than enough for anyone else to build up a bandwagon + since mafias have access to con man, politian and vote savant odds are that they lynch whoever they want.

Its very likely that both mafias clash together, so hopefully we should see a dead mafia every round with minor village casualties at the beginning- this game is actually easy for the villagers.

It's not an easy game for anyone to be honest. This is a standard game on steroids quite literally. The smallest mistake from the villagers or the mafia teams and they lose.

On another note, you seem pretty hot on my tail right now. Why is that?

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#155 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
So that looks a bit for me that those 3 maybe play for the same team (mafia 1 or 2).
I don't know for which team Panda plays, maybe for mafia too but that bandwagon on him, with the spontanly vote change from Sweedy = Kontra --> Panda is suspicious for me and voting on him if he is new doesnt make really sense for me. Maybe he played some games like this in another place and not in nD. For me i can't say much to him e.g. he is new.

I would like to change my vote to one of those 3 and after i feel like they need to protect SiX wit that vote i go on with my vote on SiX. Also his Isolate shows 3 post at all too and he is mostly more active if he plays for village (just my thoughts). I think Panda deserves a chance to stay allive and i would like to read out a bit more of him in some posts. Be sure Panda my next vote goes on you next round if i don't hear more from you and your thoughts.

[vote SiX]

I thought SiX's post about being a bully and Kontra's argument for lynching a new player because he's new both seemed fishy, but I certainly wouldn't go around calling them mafia yet.

@Kontra - Lynching new players is bad both in a game sense and a meta game sense. On the meta side, lynching new players without cause serves to make the game elitist where the 'experienced' players control the game and kill off the new players so they can decide things amongst themselves. New players should be fostered and given chances to get better at the game. On the game side, new players are incredibly easy to read, in general, and when deciding who to lynch with no info (our standard R1 situation), it's usually best to lynch people you have a hard time reading. A new player will usually reveal whether he's mafia later in the game because of his inexperience.

In short, lynching new players is bad unless you have a good reason. FoS on you for that. Seems to me like a cop out; perhaps to save SiX as Leo said, or perhaps just because you haven't thought through the logic.

My thoughts went on (maybe) mafias if villagers don't know each other.

And as i said it makes no sense for me that Sweedy changed his vote to Panda without telling us why he decided to do it.

Also that Kontra give one a vote from which he don't know anything isn't that smart too in my opinion...because he call him new or noobish and can't be sure he is or must be one like that in this mafia game.
New players like him (Panda) can be villagers too and don't post that much at the beginning to stay allive for the town, what wouldn't be wrong at all.
A lot of players posted only 1 or 2 things and Kontra could easy vote on them to make a bit pressure on those instead of starting a small bandwagon on Panda.

Well nvm my vote doesn't lead to get SiX lynched but i will hold it on him to hear more from him too.

@Kontra you just show me more and more what a retard you are...can you stop your provocation for once???
I dont need retarded and useless comments from you like that : No new player is that bad (with the exception
of Leo)
GFY

Spoiler: show

Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:35 pm

#156 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
@Kontra you just show me more and more what a retard you are...can you stop your provocation for once???
I dont need retarded and useless comments from you like that : No new player is that bad (with the exception
of Leo)
GFY

Hey hey now. Keep it friendly or I'll have to beat the crap out of you and get modkilled for so.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:02 am
neonDragon Admin

#157 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
K0ntRa wrote:
Rainboy wrote:

[vote SiX]

No new player is that bad (with the exception of Leo) that he will reveal himself accidentally.
Rainboy wrote:
it's usually best to lynch people you have a hard time reading.

And by that you mean people who can actually contribute something to the game? For instance, Panda has made only post since the start of the game, which consists of 2-3 words. SiX is an experienced player who will certainly discuss a lot.
It seems to me that you misunderstood me a bit, firstly I voted Panda because he is AFK, not new. Okay, I did write "new" as well, but I meant new as "noobish". The round ends soon and it's becoming clear that either Panda, SiX or WaywardVole is gonna be lynched. Either we vote out somebody who we cannot really expect to contribute a lot to the game - or a pro who will most likely talk a lot. I don't know about you, but I'd rather go with the first option. Rainboy, you have a valid point that Panda is easier to read etc..., but I personally prefer to keep someone active and experienced in the game.
We've gotta lynch somebody - lynching nobody is a bad idea since we wouldn't get any leads whatsoever on people if we would do so.
TL;DR, Somebody has to go, and I wouldn't mind if that somebody would be Panda who has made only one post since the start of the game.

"noobish" is not a reason... and I really doubt he's a mafia at this point.. because if he is then his teammates would've told him what to do to get out of this situation. your other reason was being afk.. I believe ARSENIC and styx have contributed nothing so far.. could you explain why it has to be panda. The guy got a cute avatar.. leave em alone...
[Vote K0ntra] (unknown target) :/

Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:32 am

#158 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:

The fact that you did not respond to my accusation makes me more persistent- your behaviour is completely different since that game. Remember when I was posting something in R0 about you on the game and how you spammed me on steam telling me to remove your name because you were the a villager and how you playing this tactic of "staying low to prevent getting lynched"? Are you telling me that you're not playing this 'tactic' anymore?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 am

#159 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Also Emziek seems to be very quiet.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:20 am

#160 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
NumBle wrote:

The fact that you did not respond to my accusation makes me more persistent- your behaviour is completely different since that game. Remember when I was posting something in R0 about you on the game and how you spammed me on steam telling me to remove your name because you were the a villager and how you playing this tactic of "staying low to prevent getting lynched"? Are you telling me that you're not playing this 'tactic' anymore?

And back then I had a Power role. Does it look like I have one now if I'm shouting all around the game? Besides voting off someone who's active is like grabbing a dagger and backstabbing each villager one by one.

Besides you made no accusation whatsoever.

Here lemme quote you:

Quote:
[vote NumBle] - due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low.

Let me also point out that you have very few games with myself. I can change my play style at my own will. And considering the rest of the players, being active seems to be the best stance for this game.

Feel free to criticize me as your own will. Your accusation is poorly fundamented and makes no sense what-so-ever.

Heart-Break

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:22 am

#161 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[vote Styx]

I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

Wayward offered enough to satisfy me, but Styx has been pretty useless so far this game. I'll throw my hat in the ring to see what we get with his lynch.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:01 am
neonDragon Admin

#162 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[Vote Styx]
SAVE THE PANDAS..

1. I really don't think panda is a mafia.. the reason is explained in my previous post and in Rain's post.
2. Pressure Styx to get him to talk.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:29 am

#163 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
...also you guys confuse me if i read all you colour post, but i do like them specially katCrusaders yellow to blue colour changes :D

Random web apps ftw! :D

Panda wrote:
[Vote SiX] Meanie

Dun worry, ily <3

NumBle wrote:
Panda wrote:
[Vote SiX] Meanie

Dont' drop your boxers this is your welcome to nD's Werewolf community.

So you'll just penetrate straight through them? Rude >:(

K0ntRa wrote:

Well, aren't you a sweetheart >.>

Rainboy wrote:
I don't like this panda wagon. Things have been too quiet, which suggests to me that he's not mafia or, if he is, the mafia isn't worried about his lynch. Too many actives for him to be AFK; too few votes for the mafia to be worried about looking suspicious by saving him.

I concur; Pandas are too cute to lynch <3

[Vote Styx]

HATER wrote:

HOLY FUCK SO MANY COLOR TAGS

Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:35 am

#164 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Round 1 has ended. Calculating results, should be out in a few moments.

ImageImage

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:06 am
Profile WWW

#165 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Styx lynched
Styx died
Styx was aligned with the Village

SweedyGonzales shot
SweedyGonzales died
SweedyGonzales was aligned with the Village

Round 2 has begun.

Round 2 will end Tuesday, August 23rd, at 11:59 PM EDT (Miami Time).

[kill styx, lynched]
[dusk]
[kill SweedyGonzales, shot]
[dawn]

ImageImage

Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 30  Next