[Mafia Win] [S2] Assassins XII: Power Up!

User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

K0ntRa wrote:Been busy lately, and still am, so I'm probably going to be a bit quieter this game.
About the game; I don't think random voting will do as much good as everyone participating has played WW before. Although, having 8/17 mafia has it's bright side too, if we vote someone randomly, the chances of him being mafia are 47.06%. We've gotta lynch or else we lose the game, so I say we vote out somebody new or mostly AFK.
Thing is, we don't lynch, mafias shoot people and we lose 2 villagers. I personally am willing to risk those 47.06% of lynching a mafia rather than just no lynch the heck outta of this game. It would even prove useful to create random bandwagons to see who's protecting who and how can that be of correlation between those players. Odds are either they know what are their roles or are related(mafia).

I don't know about you whole lot of people. But we've got to start somewhere.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
SweedyGonzales
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Panda is being very quiet.
WAKE UP!
[Vote Panda]
Sign away your life here:
...................................
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by SiX »

:rage: Mage for your big taco picture. I could barely find the quote button (zooming out to the maximum).
Rainboy wrote:Mage: When GERTY recoloring has a higher character count than the rest of the thread, it's time to stop.

[vote SiX]
Image
SweedyGonzales wrote:Panda is being very quiet.
WAKE UP!
[Vote Panda] (unknown target) (unknown target) (unknown target)
Lets bully the newcomers!
[Vote Panda]
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

SiX wrote::rage: Mage for your big taco picture. I could barely find the quote button (zooming out to the maximum).
Rainboy wrote:Mage: When GERTY recoloring has a higher character count than the rest of the thread, it's time to stop.

[vote SiX]
Image
SweedyGonzales wrote:Panda is being very quiet.
WAKE UP!
[Vote Panda]
Lets bully the newcomers!
[Vote Panda]
We already have the new generation of Hater incomning..
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Cruxell »

[vote Voro's]
hi
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Cruxell »

NumBle wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Been busy lately, and still am, so I'm probably going to be a bit quieter this game.
About the game; I don't think random voting will do as much good as everyone participating has played WW before. Although, having 8/17 mafia has it's bright side too, if we vote someone randomly, the chances of him being mafia are 47.06%. We've gotta lynch or else we lose the game, so I say we vote out somebody new or mostly AFK.
Thing is, we don't lynch, mafias shoot people and we lose 2 villagers. I personally am willing to risk those 47.06% of lynching a mafia rather than just no lynch the heck outta of this game. It would even prove useful to create random bandwagons to see who's protecting who and how can that be of correlation between those players. Odds are either they know what are their roles or are related(mafia).
Yeah that's what I said in the last couple of sentences.

@HATER, will everybody who haven't made a grp by the end of this round be modkilled, or will they be given another chance?
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

K0ntRa wrote:
@HATER, will everybody who haven't made a grp by the end of this round be modkilled, or will they be given another chance?
Host said, if you don't post in 24 hours you be dead m8
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2918
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 264 times
Been thanked: 166 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NumBle wrote:[vote !!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!]

You've been oddly quiet for someone who tends to be one of the most active newbies on the Ww forums... any thoughts/plans or anything you'd have to say?
Hi :)
Well to be honest i still read all over and over again. And feel a bit "blame my age for my shitty english" to understand all clearly...also you guys confuse me if i read all you colour post, but i do like them specially katCrusaders yellow to blue colour changes :D
Also it is no excuse but i added like 5-10 guys on steam friendslist which ones ask me now every day like 100 of questions about JB, bans, forum and so on...mostly i tend to not say no to anyone who need my help which leads to it that i type and type and try between that all to enjoy a bit fun in the servers and maybe soon here :mrgreen: :pray: :mrgreen:

My plan is to read more this time and follow all your posts to not get seen as a noob in this game (what im actually with all that roles that exist) and try to do my best to help my mates.

So i don't really know what to do and say
[vote ARSENIC]
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4410
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Maki »

HATER wrote:Keep in mind that you must post at least once a round or you will be up for modkill. There's 48 hours in every round -- plenty of time to post.

If you have not posted since Round 1 started, please post in the following 24 hours or risk a modkill.
did i post, if not then i did now hehe
Image
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

Well.. That's a rat's ass of an excuse. But it's something and I'll take it..

[vote styx]


Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
User avatar
Numble
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Numble »

Panda wrote:[Vote SiX] Meanie
Dont' drop your boxers this is your welcome to nD's Werewolf community.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Ultor
Posts: 604
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Ultor »

[vote NumBle]- due to the fact of you being very active. Normally, If you were a villager, you would keep your identity low. This is proven by looking at this game: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=26091 (playing as a villager).
User avatar
Styx
Posts: 1023
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Styx »

NumBle wrote:Well.. That's a rat's ass of an excuse. But it's something and I'll take it..

[vote styx]


Because I wanna hear what you have to say and considering you know how to play this better than most people here, quite odd you're behaving "stupidly".
LOL WTF
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Image
User avatar
Rainboy
Posts: 1923
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 pm
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainboy
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by Rainboy »

HATER wrote:Keep in mind that you must post at least once a round or you will be up for modkill. There's 48 hours in every round -- plenty of time to post.

If you have not posted since Round 1 started, please post in the following 24 hours or risk a modkill.
Risk? Last I checked it was a hard set rule that modkill happened.

Amazing what a herd of AFKs will do to a host's resolve. ;)
Sense? What fun is there in making sense...?
Post Reply

Return to “Finished Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests