View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next

#91 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:
Gonna have to do better than that, Numble. I'm barely even /trying/ here.

[color=#heh]Give me 24 hours and we'll see who's barely trying then.[/color]

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Last edited by Numble on Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:21 am

#92 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
HATER wrote:

Give me 24 hours and we'll see who's barely trying then.

I mean, if it takes you 24 hours, I'd say you're trying a little more than barely. :P

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:22 am
Profile WWW

#93 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:
Spoiler: show
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]

[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]

[spoiler]
Code:
[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]
[/spoiler]

So exactly which greens are too close to /your/ green? I mean, there are so many of them it gets really hard to tell. Where do you draw the line? I mean, you've already laid claim to #00FF00 and #01FF01. Exactly how much of the colorspace are you allowed to monopolize as an almighty mod of the werewolf forums here at neonDragon?

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:37 am

#94 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[color=#>.>]This game has officially been renamed Assassins XII: The Lime-green wars.[/color]

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:04 am

#95 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
HATER wrote:
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]

[spoiler]
Code:
[/spoiler]

So exactly which greens are too close to /your/ green? I mean, there are so many of them it gets really hard to tell. Where do you draw the line? I mean, you've already laid claim to #00FF00 and #01FF01. Exactly how much of the colorspace are you allowed to monopolize as an almighty mod of the werewolf forums here at neonDragon?
\

As long as you're willing to put in the work to maintain a smooth spectrum from yellow to blue, I ain't even mad.

Also, still calc'ing round end stuff. Results will be out shortly.

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:28 am
Profile WWW

#96 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Emziek shot
Emziek Hospitalized
Maki Shot
Maki Hospitalized

[injure emziek]
[injure maki]

[dawn]

Round 1 has begun.

Round 1 will end Sunday, August 21st, at 11:59 PM EDT (Miami Time)

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:53 am
Profile WWW

#97 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
A couple of important notes for you guys:

Peeks, tracks and roleblocks:

AGAIN: All recipients of a roleblock WILL be notified that someone roleblocked them, even if no actions were blocked by the roleblock.

Tracks only count non-blocked actions. Any track on a player whose actions were successfully roleblocked will come back as if that player targeted nobody.

Don++'s peek counts as one action for the purposes of any tracks on the Don.

Votes:

Vote Savant only charges up votes on valid targets. No Vote is NOT a valid target (No Lynch is, though). Basically, in order to charge up Vote Savant, you have to vote for SOMETHING (no afk strats please), just make sure whoever you're voting for doesn't get lynched.

Hospitalization does not count as a roleblock, so it is unaffected by immunity and Con Man.

At the end of Round 2, when all base powers are locked in permanently, there will be a public posting of how many of each base power are in the game. Any dead players will be included in the tally.

For example:

Politician -- 2
Spiritborne -- 2
Poison -- 1

etc, etc...

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:24 am
Profile WWW

#98 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate

Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:00 am

#99 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
I can vote on stuff now.
[Vote K0ntRa] (unknown target)

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:21 pm

#100 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
So r00d mr. mafia-two-out-of-two-times

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:30 pm

#101 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
[b][vote maki[]b][][

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:04 pm

#102 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Mage: When GERTY recoloring has a higher character count than the rest of the thread, it's time to stop.

[vote SiX]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:12 pm

#103 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
[color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]W[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY],[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]'[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]k[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]n[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]h[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]t[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]h[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]k[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY].[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]M[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]k[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]v[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]t[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]n[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]I[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]'[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color] [color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]m[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]v[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]=[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]#[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]D[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]i[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]s[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]a[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]w[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]e[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]d[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]-[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]G[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]E[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]R[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]T[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]Y[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY].[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY][[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]/[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]c[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]l[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]o[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]r[/color][color=#Disallowed-GERTY]][/color]

[vote SiX]

Jesus christ what have we done

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:56 pm
Profile WWW

#104 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Can we modkill one of the hosts? the entity that is green text? Please?

Last edited by WaywardVole on Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:57 pm

#105 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
WaywardVole wrote:
Can we modkill one of the hosts? Please?

I mean, why would you modkill mmage?

Rainbo's a player, not a host.

But hey, don't blame me -- Rain's the one who decided to escalate this into a bot war here. ;)

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 30  Next