View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next

#76 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Voro's poulo wrote:
Well, I'm kinda noob cause haven't play a lot of ww games and especially not one like this. Thanks hater and the rest of you guys for the help!

Who else helped you out?
I helped him out clarify several roles as well as telling him to actively post and analyse stuff that people post. Just like I've done to you Ultor, to sweedy and to Apekiller and several other people before.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:58 pm

#77 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Remember guys, all mafia teams and village PRs MUST send in roles (if mafia) and base powers for the team. Failure to do so will result in powers being random'd.

ImageImage

Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
Friend of the Community

#78 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:
Remember guys, all mafia teams and village PRs MUST send in roles (if mafia) and base powers for the team. Failure to do so will result in powers being random'd.

for your own sake don't let HATER random your actions..

- Benjamin Franklin

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:05 pm

#79 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
can i claim? i will claim cos im an idiot hmu kk bby?

also i have no idea what im doing

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:32 pm

#80 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Styx wrote:

Well, it's good to know some things never change.

ImageImage

Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

#81 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
HATER wrote:
Styx wrote:

Well, it's good to know some things never change.

[color=#BYE]
Styx... Styx never changes.[/color]

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 pm

#82 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Styx wrote:

There's a bloody guide from me complete with full comments from numble. Go read, you lazy draven.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:10 pm
Friend of the Community

#83 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Styx wrote:

There's a bloody guide from me complete with full comments from numble. Go read, you lazy draven.

But listening to you is potentially bad, are you mafia?!

also let's hope hater stops messaging me on skype at 3AM, that'd be great

Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:31 pm

#84 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
Styx wrote:

I saw the funny colors, they looked nice

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:02 pm

#85 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Omg, everyone's bitching at me on skype. I'm alive god dammit xD

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:14 am

#86 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Omg, everyone's bitching at me on skype. I'm alive god dammit xD

[color=#nope]I have done nothing. Yet.[/color]

Heart-Break

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:53 am

#87 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
Rainboy wrote:
[color=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the error of my ways. Lime green is, in truth, the best color in the universe and making people (particularly, in this case, the host) edit every last one of my future posts will serve to provide ample entertainment for my needs. You have my undying gratitude, my friend.[/color]

Last edited by Katika VS on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:06 am

#88 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]

[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]

Spoiler: show
Code:
[color=#nope]H[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]l[/color][color=#nope]y[/color] [color=#nope]s[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color][color=#nope]*[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color][color=#nope]n[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]f[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]i[/color][color=#nope]m[/color][color=#nope]e[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]h[/color][color=#nope]a[/color][color=#nope]t[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]k[/color] [color=#nope]y[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope]u[/color] [color=#nope]t[/color][color=#nope]o[/color] [color=#nope]d[/color][color=#nope]o[/color][color=#nope].[/color][color=#nope].[/color]

Heart-Break

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:26 am

#89 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:
[[color=#I]color[/color]=#nope]Thank you, Hater, for showing me the [color=#can]error[/color] of my ways. [color=#do]Lime green[/color] is, in [color=#this]truth[/color], the best [color=#all]color[/color] in the [color=#day]universe[/color] and making people (particularly, in this case, [color=#lol]the host[/color]) [color=#it]edit[/color] every last one of my [color=#takes]future posts[/color] will serve to provide [color=#much]ample entertainment[/color] for my [color=#less]needs[/color]. You have my [color=#time]undying gratitude[/color], my [color=#mess]friend[/color].[/[color=#themup]color[/color]]

Code:

[color=#stilltooclose]Ahhh, this makes me so happy <3[/color]

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:13 am

#90 Post Re: Assassins XII: Power Up! Isolate
NumBle wrote:
katCrusader wrote:
Rainboy wrote:

Code:

Gonna have to do better than that, Numble. I'm barely even /trying/ here.

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:18 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30  Next