[Declined] LicioUs - Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
LicioUs

LicioUs - Application

Post by LicioUs »

Steamid - STEAM_0:1:107312332
Nickname - LicioUs
Age - 23
Gender - Male
Experience - I can't say that I have been a member b4, but due to my standards and playtime of the server, I know that I am capable of moderation and capable enough to handle a full server by myself. I am also a teamleader in my real work, will tell you about that further down.
Average amount on server /day - about 1 - 3 hours atleast.
First time on the server - I have been playing here since 2010/11, The time when EAST CLUBBER played.
Working mic? - Yes

I am 23 years old, working at Volvo Corp, I am a teamleader so I take care of a small unit up to 12 people getting the cars out on the walkway, I am good at handling stress due to my job. In my spare time I always go to the gym trying to get them gainz. I play Cs when the time is on my good side. I want to become a member to help moderate the server to make it better and better each day, There is alot of freekilling and people that don't understand the rules, I want to help them so that they understand and can play a better game.

I hope that my application will be taken seriously and I want to thank YOU for reading and leaving a comment

Cheers.
LicioUs
MicroChip

Re: LicioUs - Application

Post by MicroChip »

I generously feel he deserves it and should definitely get it...he is worthy to take up the responsibility!!
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Hello Licious!
I'm going to begin with your positive sides. You are obviously old enough for this rank. Also I like the fact that you've been playing for a long time on this community. You seem like a nice and joyful fella.
Unfortunately, that pretty much sums up the cons. I do not believe that you would able to handle a whole server by yourself and that you would react as a member should if you were targeted by trolls. Another thing that really concerns me is your activity. As a matter of fact, other than this morning I don't think I've seen you on jailbreak too recently, perhaps a few weeks back or so. This morning you commanded a few rounds, and I won't list that as a pro or a con because you didn't really impress me but it wasn't bad either. Reports. Eh. Members MUST report, when you catch a cheater you simply must ban him temporarily and then report him to get him permbanned. As they say, practice makes perfect. Additionally, by reporting you can show us that you take this seriously and intend to be a good member. Another problem is moderation. While I didn't pay too much attention to you before, I can say with certainty that you haven't moderated at all this morning when we played together.
I don't feel like sharing my opinion yet, as it's still quite early. I suggest that you work on the mentioned cons.
Good luck!
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

Hi, licious i didnt saw you moderating + yesterday you just said : we will play something , only crojuch and folow me then you killed all tha game and when i said to you didnt say he word :Says you didnt accept that so No and goodluck
+ your forum activity so low
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

who are u?
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Double minus wrote:who are u?
If you can't read, his nickname is Licious and he's been a regular for around 6 years. Follow the forums rules and think before you act like an idiot.
  • Licious, yesterday you were blatantly ghosted and seemed to have no problem with it at all, I also highly doubt you would be unbiased when there's a need to punish your swedish pals.
  • You are a good regular no doubt but it doesn't seem that 6 years of that haven't taught you much about moderating because I've seen nothing of that from you.
  • 23 Forum posts in 4 years, no reports at all.
I also think admins should consider one's forum activity way more than they do as it shows how much one really care for the community and not just having powers in the server.

I won't vote as I never do but I hope my input will help the admins.
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Decency wrote:
Double minus wrote:who are u?
If you can't read, his nickname is Licious and he's been a regular for around 6 years. Follow the forums rules and think before you act like an idiot.
oh wow that comes from someone applying for membership.
i don't know the guy in-game and never saw him, it's between me and Licious WHICH MEANS
you have no business 'idiot' :)
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

I will try and clear some things.. Yes I havn't been that active on the forum, Yes I havn't reported anyone on the forum..

However, I will punish the people not following the rules, My words can be a bit harsh sometimes, but isn't that what every player wants? A member that isn't afraid of punishing people when they do wrong in the server? You are saying "Who are you?" Well.. I'm LicioUs played here for a couple of years, I have not been playing here everyday for 6 years due to some other things in life got ahead.. You can't play CS your entire life and think that you can have a job or go to school.

Anyway, the motivation is real, my actions are hard. If the admins want me they want me, If not, I will try and embrace the ideas you have giving me and try to proven myself that I am member material.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

-activity
-nice 2 people
-oldschool
-known
-knows the rules

big yes
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
gal
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

SneL wrote:-age
-cmd
-activity
-nice 2 people
-oldschool
-known
-knows the rules

big yes
Same
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

~LITE~ wrote:
SneL wrote:-age
-cmd
-activity
-nice 2 people
-oldschool
-known
-knows the rules

big yes
Same
Use the thank the button please in the future :)

OT I don't know you well enough to make a judgement but I think you probably need to stand out to the crowd more. I have seen you play for ages but I didn't seem to recognise you that well. Good luck to you anyways!
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey licious,

You are not very active in game and I didnt see any report of you so far. I think your forum activity is not that high too.
Your age to be a member is good so I think you could have handled a full server in your own and moderate if you need too.

I am not sure for what I will vote but its an extend for me .
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Hello again Licious, I have something to add to my previous reply.
Firstly, I saw you make two mistakes while commanding this morning. No biggie, shit happens, but just keep in mind to not warnshoot rapidly.
Now, you probably remember this. The map was arsenal and the commander was playing the deathrun. Ts got stuck so a member revived them all. He explicitly told them not to rebel as it would count as breaking the rules. It seems that you did not care too much about that, and you tried to kill a CT. So, you claimed that you only slashed him and didn't want to kill him. But, you moved away only after I started shooting at you. Okay, no big deal - but, what concerns me is that you started arguing endlessly after this. I explained to you in a peaceful manner that you shouldn't have done that, and then you lost your cool. At first you were just arguing, and it is generally not nice to see members argue. Then, I was quite surprised when you actually started being rude and arrogant. Members should definitely not do that. And you just kept on arguing and arguing even when I said that we should quit arguing.
A member should absolutely be open for feedback, and by all means he must not be arrogant to others.
Good luck!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post (total 2):
Po!Nt, Joel Miller
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

Please K0ntra, When I am commanding and one does not follow my rules, I give them several varnings before killing them.. The other mather, I thought we had ended it.. But I will now give you a full review of what happened..

Ts got stuck in DR, We got revived and as I was heading back to the DR.. I slashed a CT when the CT was on the "BLACK AND YELLOW" line outside the cells.. There were as I could see 2 other Ts surrounding him I just slashed and keept on running towards the DR.. When a CT was trying to kill me as I was running towards the DR I ran into a cell and came out 1 seconds after in order to make my way to the DR.. Then I got killed by you..

That is exactly what happened.. If YOU are going to tell a story that makes ME look bad.. please don't leave out some parts and only tell the parts were I did wrong.. I don't know why you have personal agenda against me.. But just tell me what your problem is and we can sort it out. No need for anger here, even if it seems that you have quite alot of it.. No need to take it out on me.

There were several members online and they didn't say anything when I slashed that CT.. Because one of them killed one of the guy surronding that CT.. But you just had to trying to make me look bad..

This is you provoking me IN GAME and ON THE FORUM.. as I said before.. If there is a problem, tell me and we can sort it out..

Now if you don't mind.. Don't spam my application regarding this matter, Add me on steam and we can continue this conversation.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

If you are a regular for such a long time like people are saying you have not at all stood out for me in the game. I have literally never seen you nor seen you post on the fourms. I have been inactive for a while now due to a holiday but i was active for a while before that.

No vote tbh

Return to “Declined Applications”