[Mafia Win] [S2] Assassins XII: Power Up!

SweedyGonzales

Re: Assassins XII: Power Up!

Post by SweedyGonzales »

[In]
Better maintain my 100% mafia win rate. /s
Sign away your life here:
HATER

Post by HATER »

Lien~ wrote:Me too!! [in]
SweedyGonzales wrote:[In]

Due to the complex nature of this game, ALL players on any given team must be active and able to vote and send in actions at least once per round. This means logging on at least once per 48 hours, and placing a vote at the very LEAST.

The people whom I've quoted have a history of being afk and/or inactive in previous games. I would like each of you to affirm publicly that you each understand you will indeed be active at least once every 48 hours while the game progresses. If you are not able to confirm this by the time the game starts (August 17, 2016, at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time), you will be removed from the signups.

Each of the above players has been contacted through forum PM and through steam (if possible).

Again, afk-ing cannot be tolerated in this game. I've made the rounds slightly longer to compensate, but there is no reason that in two full days you should not be able to put in at least 1 post containing a vote.

TL;DR: Please post one more time confirming you understand the anti-afking rules and will abide by them. If you can confirm that you are willing to follow the rules, I will be happy to have you in my game. :)
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

@HATER
With 48 hour rounds and no school, I think I manage not to afk.
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

HATER wrote:
Panda wrote:[in] Sweedy
Due to the complex nature of this game, ALL players on any given team must be active and able to vote and send in actions at least once per round. This means logging on at least once per 48 hours, and placing a vote at the very LEAST.

The 3 people whom I've quoted have a history of being afk and/or inactive in previous games. I would like each of you to affirm publicly that you each understand you will indeed be active at least once every 48 hours while the game progresses. If you are not able to confirm this by the time the game starts (August 17, 2016, at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time), you will be removed from the signups.
This Panda is new. How can they have a history of AFKing?
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I didn't read any rule or power role right now of this game but why not give it a try and as i can see no Ultor here ahahahh :lol:
[in]
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
HATER

Post by HATER »

SweedyGonzales wrote:
HATER wrote:
Panda wrote:[in] Sweedy

The 3 people whom I've quoted have a history of being afk and/or inactive in previous games. I would like each of you to affirm publicly that you each understand you will indeed be active at least once every 48 hours while the game progresses. If you are not able to confirm this by the time the game starts (August 17, 2016, at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time), you will be removed from the signups.
This Panda is new. How can they have a history of AFKing?

Ah, my apologies. I thought it was the same panda who afked in waywardVole's last game. The proper correction has been made.

SweedyGonzales wrote:@HATER

Confirmed. :)
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

[quote="HATER"]

[quote="SweedyGonzales"]@HATER
With 48 hour rounds and no school, I think I manage not to afk.[/quote]

Confirmed. :)[/quote]
if he doesn't keep his end of teh bargain I'ma whoop his ass so hard he gonna have a twitch
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NumBle wrote:
HATER wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:@HATER

Confirmed. :)
if he doesn't keep his end of teh bargain I'ma whoop his ass so hard he gonna have a twitch
I'll help you then Numble...we will get his ass in here and don't let him stay afk :lol:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Ish

Post by Ish »

[In]
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

[out]

I am going to a massive Festival next week, so will not be online then for a couple of days. Enjoy however, and I am looking forward to joining your next game :)
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

[In]
Numble

Post by Numble »

[quote="ARSENIC"][b][In][/b][/quote]
Inb4 confirmed villagers gets voted by Arsenic because suspecious.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NumBle wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:[In]
Inb4 confirmed villagers gets voted by Arsenic because suspecious.
Haha so ruude Numble...all is called tactic...and he have his thoughts for doing it...nowadays you can't trust anyone also not if he is confirmed villager :lol:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Numble

Post by Numble »

[quote="!!!*_Uncle-Leo_*!!!"][quote="NumBle"][quote="ARSENIC"][b][In][/b][/quote]
Inb4 confirmed villagers gets voted by Arsenic because suspecious.[/quote]

Haha so ruude Numble...all is called tactic...and he have his thoughts for doing it...nowadays you can't trust anyone also not if he is confirmed villager :lol:[/quote]
The veterans around here know what I'm talking about.. it's epic.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”