[Declined] Application - Hype

All declined Applications are stored here.
Lite sensei

Re: Application - Hype

Post by Lite sensei »

Yes Yes Yes accept him Now!!
These users thanked the author Lite sensei for the post:
HYPE
Toti
VIP

Post by Toti »

Pros
- Friendly
- In-game activity
- Rule knowledge
- Very good commander
- Commander (CT) I see you bringing good atmosphere when commanding

Cons
- Forum activity

you need to work on your Forum activity..My vote is Yes
These users thanked the author Toti for the post:
HYPE
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

http://imgur.com/a/URgEf (By "that guy" he meant me, as you can tell at the end of this demo http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_ev ... cerovi.dem )

luv u hype <3
Spoiler!
PS: I have a very weird version of CS, I cant choose the names of demos it does it itself.
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

Thank you everyone for the positive feed back and noted on cons which I will work on.

K0ntra / Donald Dump please stop spamming this application, if you wish to report me please use the appropriate thread.

Thanks.
Last edited by HYPE on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

I saw you arguing with Leo and Kontra ... so i'm not gonna say Yes or No ...
Pros'
-Great commander
-Don't harass or abuse
-Highly active at the server
-Great rules knowledge

Cons'
-Not much active in forum
-No reports (Start recording while you are playing and if anyone who harass you or insult you report him)

I'm gonna so Extend

Good luck
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

K0ntRa wrote:http://imgur.com/a/URgEf (By "that guy" he meant me, as you can tell at the end of this demo http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_ev ... cerovi.dem )

luv u hype <3
Spoiler!
PS: I have a very weird version of CS, I cant choose the names of demos it does it itself.
Spoiler!
Fuck this guy.
Isn't that offensive, you're literally trying your everything to get reaction out of people, which just makes you look dumb.
OT:
Mature guy, can be a bit cheeky sometimes but wont be hard to fix, knows the rules and moderates.
Yes
gucci

Post by gucci »

K0ntRa wrote:http://imgur.com/a/URgEf (By "that guy" he meant me, as you can tell at the end of this demo http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist_ev ... cerovi.dem )

luv u hype <3
Spoiler!
as if you're getting offended buy 'fuck this guy' you pussy yute. you're just looking for minor excuses for conflicts.. allow yourself

ot - i think hype is capable of being a member, i'm not sure if he's quite ready but maybe give him some time and an extension would prove if he's worthy or not.
LicioUs

Post by LicioUs »

I belive that Hype would fit perfect as a member due to his history of admins and his high age. I know from myself that he is a good role model in game and are moderating other players to behave good to.

If it have not already been settled then my vote is ..
YES :dance:
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

PRO:
- Really friendly
- You are a kind guy
- Good rule knowledge
- You help newbies and people to learn the rules and other stuff (such as how to blackjack or gamble something like that)
- Well known to the community
- You got great ideas for commanding

CON:

As pretty much i would say your forum activity is good and active but you need to improve reporting more often

i`ll give you a big Yes
Last edited by Shadow Blade =) on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
g0mik

Post by g0mik »

Donald Dump wrote:I recently played while Hype was online at Jailbreak, and I must admit that he did not impress me. Hype, you swore a lot and even slightly insulted others. I'm not saying "shit", "fuck" or similar words are forbidden, it's just that members don't usually swear as much as you do. Also, swearing makes you look nervous and a bit aggressive. You weren't nice to others too. When somebody would do something bad you would criticize him - and I saw you even insult others once or twice.
Another con that you should fix.
Stop talking shit about Hype. Stop talking shit about everyone!

Hype my friend, i would love to see you getting accepted, i really think you can handle the server w/out any problem once you get used to being a member.

PROs:
- You are a mature guy
- Really friendly
- Good ruleknowledge
- You definitely know how to make the game fun when joining the server (creative)
- You used to help newcomers and people in doubt of the rules (back when i used to play around here)
- Well known to the community
- You are more than able to command a full round

CONs:

As pretty much everyone said, your forum activity is . .let's say not that good, so try working on that.
No report history? That's not really good since you're applying for member, you have to show the admins that you can spot cheaters and rulebreakers.

--------

Now, i haven't really seen you moderating, but i've been banned for 2+ months, i hope things have changed in the good direction.

It's a total YES from me, i think this guy is good member material.

Good luck w/ your application Jeremy, i hope to see you in member position when i get unbanned man.
These users thanked the author g0mik for the post:
HYPE

Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

Sorry, but we don't see you fit for membership just yet. You have potential but it's just not coming to the surface enough. You need to work on your moderation level, you only seem to moderate when staff is ingame. You tend to harass people or go overboard when they do things wrong, but act nicer when staff is present. Your forum activity should be boosted, and reporting here and there won't do any harm either.

Feel free to try again though, but please make sure you fix the mentioned points first.

Return to “Declined Applications”