Re: /TSGAMES

Post by God's servant »

SneL wrote:
HADI. wrote:
SneL wrote:2muchwork
are you the one who's working?
yes, i made the current achievements tyvm
Did you really?
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Adding this removes all creativity from commanders and makes the sever boring. Please no.
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Some rules can be made if you want to gain access for it like ..
1.Only can be used after 0:00 (you can use it if you still have alot of players left and need to finish fast)
2.You need to apply for it in regular status by having alot of hours played and a good CT history
etc ... if you know a rule that will be good to add, it, post it

Last thing for King Ragner ..
If you say that im good then i say that you are better ..
If you say that im nice then i say that you are nicer ..
If you say that im shit then i say that you are shitty ..

(Don't judge a man till you lived a life with him)
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

King Ragnar wrote:Hadi, you are actually malfunctioning.
- What the hell do olympics have to do with Jailbreak?
- It's well known that your repuation as a CT commander is "lame". So a demo of your shitty commanding is not really required.
- You say, that I don't use my brain? As I already typed, you are malfunctioning.
- You mentioning Apple's event is just how you probably planned to make your post as long as possible, while clearly it doesn't make any sense in most parts.
- Any of your /tsgames can be easily done without a plugin requirement. All of them had been overplayed before, so that is not creative.
- Next generation? Next level? Are you out of your fucking mind? You clearly have no idea that CREATIVITY FROM CT'S is a neccesity in Jailbreak, it's simply underpreciated in ND's Jailbreak. Your stupid suggestion is just going to remove creativity from Jailbreak completely, and then rebelling will become the only fun part in the server. Why is it going to be like that? Tons of new players start their CT career every day, they are advisef to use your stupid suggestion, they get used to it and will never get rid of it. You are one of them, actually, commanding only those games, that have been just recently overplayed. You should once in a while make a fucking effort and create something brand new, WHILE ALSO ACTUALLY FUCKING USEFUL.

You clearly never thought and still don't even try to think about the horrible cons of your suggestion.
Not even mentioning, that your suggestion will require shitton of timewasting, while also being a useless thing.

Last but not least, you are so self-righteous, that you suggest only those ideas, that are for your own advantage, not everyone elses.

And, your "if you say im bla bla bla" crap is just hilarious, where you're just trying to look smart while already acting like a basement pig.

To Voropoulo and Leo - I'm tired of babysitting stupid and clueless players, so for their own notice I'd sooner spit all out rather than acting like a white-knight Jesus babysitting everyone. Maybe then they will earn a lesson after a mistake done.

To god's servant - You tell me to use MY imagination? Well your idea about HE battle in tramp race is good, but once again, IT DOESN'T REQUIRE HADI's STUPID SUGGESTION! So let's not ask for a favour to fix your problems of lazyness and unproductivity, and do things on your own for once.

Goddamnit, people, get a grip.
You could of just skip all this by saying i don't like the idea not make a big deal out of it, instead of being a fucking asshole be creative on how you can update this idea ..

I'm malfunctioning? look at you first ..

No one tolled you to babysit anyone ...

And every time i command and want to be creative the CTs play around and the Ts rebel cause im the only one who's with them ... don't say that i suck at command i'm better than you by a mile ...

I don't think i'm smart, i know that i'm smart ... If you gonna write anything insulting again ... please rethink of doing it.

Dude .. for your own good, stop being an asshole .. don't enter a fight that you can't win

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
Voropoulo

/TSGAMES

Post by Voropoulo »

What the fuck King Ragnar?! Is that you or someone else?! Stop being like this mate. It's for your own good. Everyone can post his own ideas even if you don't like them. People are not born perfect and nobody is perfect. Some people want to help this community. Don't be like this. And nobody asked you to be babysitter. Chill your tits.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
wodeen++

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Hunie: Let me remind you of your idea to restrict the jbshop where you got the same reply's as Hadi is getting here. There is nothing wrong with him defending his idea like you also did when everyone was against it. Everyone deserves to be shown general courtesy and respect, not your current shitty attitude. If this is the person you really want to be then let me be the first one to tell, you are not wanted in this community. If you cant grasp this simple thing then refrain from posting.

Also I don't think there is anyone at the moment that this next quote applies to more than you
King Ragnar wrote:Goddamnit, people, get a grip.
Hadi: Your idea is not very good. There are already plenty of games on maps where you can play with that many people and have way more fun than what your suggestion would bring. You can also use /games to get some game ideas that you can use instead of map games. You suggestion would lead to boring round, worse commanders, rounds taking longer than they already do and it would definitely be overused.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post (total 3):
Po!Nt, Cruxell, ZeRo#1
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Army life

Post by Army life »

i still dont trust everyone would abuse it well his fav t game box the other i dont play box o i forget i suck
Fbi law enforcment
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Waschera wrote: Hadi: Your idea is not very good. There are already plenty of games on maps where you can play with that many people and have way more fun than what your suggestion would bring. You can also use /games to get some game ideas that you can use instead of map games. You suggestion would lead to boring round, worse commanders, rounds taking longer than they already do and it would definitely be overused.
Imagine that the round had passed 10 min and you still have 10-12 players alive .. and other players spamming the chat "end fast.." ...
So i think if /tsgames added .. can be used at the situation ... and it can be coded to only work after 7-8 min from the round starts.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

HADI. wrote:
Waschera wrote: Hadi: Your idea is not very good. There are already plenty of games on maps where you can play with that many people and have way more fun than what your suggestion would bring. You can also use /games to get some game ideas that you can use instead of map games. You suggestion would lead to boring round, worse commanders, rounds taking longer than they already do and it would definitely be overused.
Imagine that the round had passed 10 min and you still have 10-12 players alive .. and other players spamming the chat "end fast.." ...
So i think if /tsgames added .. can be used at the situation ... and it can be coded to only work after 7-8 min from the round starts.
Commanders are responsible of ending the day as fast as possible after 0:00 (five minutes). That is an interesting idea but I don't think it is quite necessary. As most commanders, even lame ones, somehow manage to end the day on time. I'm also concerned about the fact that if the CTs don't find a commander and it becomes a freeday, they might wait on purpose until they can activate that game. This would make the days even longer so yeah... Also if it was a freeday or some other day alike it the Ts would be all over the map and it would take them ages to kill themselves just like on deathmatch or boxing days.
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

HADI. wrote:
King Ragnar wrote:
HADI. wrote:Hello, i got a new idea that will bring nD JB mod to the next generation ! :D ...
is to add "/tsgames" ....

You have 10 Ts .. and you want to do something .. type /tsgames ..
and a menu of games will show up .. chose the game you want and select how many survivors do you want ...

Ideas for possible games ..
1.Knife match : select knife match game and select 5 survivors etc ... when there is 5 left from the 10 the game will end ..
2.typing contest : same as the above ..
3.dodge ball : same as the above ..
4.Deagle deathmatch : same as the above ..
5. ...
6. ...

I know that someone will post this "What if a noob CT started a /tsgames in the start of round and fu*ked up the day?"

Answer : easy ... do it the same as /glow,/mic status ... if you want it you post that you want it in the regular status topic ...

also you can add the distance meter .. the same /glow have .. so it wont do anything for an escaper ...

If you have anything to add ... you can post
A feature for shitty commanders like Hadi. Useless.
Come up with ideas yourself DURING commanding.
I mean what are you aiming at? Making JB boring? Because the usage of your suggestion will become extremely boring immediately.
record some demo's on my shitty commands ... at least i come up with ideas that will take nD JB mod to the next level ...
No ... im not aiming at making JB boring ... If the Olympics had 4 or 5 games for the world to play ... wont that make them bored faster? ..
Imagine if the Olympics had 20 games or more .. wont that make it more excited?

And you just keep insulting everyone who find an idea ... while you dont even use your brain

Like in Apples event "Most creative commander", in it there is 2 days .. second day you can use an admin or a member to help ...
This might become a way for the commander to help them command a day like the second day without the help of an admin or a member ...
Realy? Man i had play with you like 200 hours you could not comand a day without simon . Man before you come and post your idea . Just try to be a normale ct and than its ok . Evry one speak to hadi he say shut the fuck up ................
Just go learn how to comand without simon or do a normale round and than come post your idea
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

~LITE~ wrote:
HADI. wrote:
King Ragnar wrote:
HADI. wrote:Hello, i got a new idea that will bring nD JB mod to the next generation ! :D ...
is to add "/tsgames" ....

You have 10 Ts .. and you want to do something .. type /tsgames ..
and a menu of games will show up .. chose the game you want and select how many survivors do you want ...

Ideas for possible games ..
1.Knife match : select knife match game and select 5 survivors etc ... when there is 5 left from the 10 the game will end ..
2.typing contest : same as the above ..
3.dodge ball : same as the above ..
4.Deagle deathmatch : same as the above ..
5. ...
6. ...

I know that someone will post this "What if a noob CT started a /tsgames in the start of round and fu*ked up the day?"

Answer : easy ... do it the same as /glow,/mic status ... if you want it you post that you want it in the regular status topic ...

also you can add the distance meter .. the same /glow have .. so it wont do anything for an escaper ...

If you have anything to add ... you can post
A feature for shitty commanders like Hadi. Useless.
Come up with ideas yourself DURING commanding.
I mean what are you aiming at? Making JB boring? Because the usage of your suggestion will become extremely boring immediately.
record some demo's on my shitty commands ... at least i come up with ideas that will take nD JB mod to the next level ...
No ... im not aiming at making JB boring ... If the Olympics had 4 or 5 games for the world to play ... wont that make them bored faster? ..
Imagine if the Olympics had 20 games or more .. wont that make it more excited?

And you just keep insulting everyone who find an idea ... while you dont even use your brain

Like in Apples event "Most creative commander", in it there is 2 days .. second day you can use an admin or a member to help ...
This might become a way for the commander to help them command a day like the second day without the help of an admin or a member ...
Realy? Man i had play with you like 200 hours you could not comand a day without simon . Man before you come and post your idea . Just try to be a normale ct and than its ok . Evry one speak to hadi he say shut the fuck up ................
Just go learn how to comand without simon or do a normale round and than come post your idea
Look who's talking...

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”