View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
nD*** Jail Member

#226 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Emziek wrote:
You've failed to convince me Konijn. It could be your lack of sleep talking but some of your reads seems off. You're pointing fingers Ultor where its not due while you're patting Leo for being Pro-village when you yourself said it you cba reading everyones posts.

Ultor
Konijn wrote:
-- Seems to think at start of the game I have a high chance of being village due to being "stabbed by both parties" - a dangerous thing for mafia to instill village trust in a villager perhaps?

WIFOM argument and not necessarily a pro-village move.
Konijn wrote:
-- Knew that SiX was HM. SiX was stabbed was stabbed that round

Irrelevant when Ultor can't possibly be the SK. You're just pointing fingers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo

Konijn wrote:
Leo:
-snip-

-- Seems to be making generally pro village posts but tbh I'm so tired and I can't find the energy to sift through everyone's posts any more

Says this when he also admits he doesn't have the energy to read through all the posts.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
And im not dumb at all i have many secretly in my mind as for Programma, Lien, HATER and Panda (very low posting, best way to hide as mafia)...Only on one I believe in my "gut feeling" on Konijn that he is innocent and trust me or trust me not, i don't know why i just have that feeling on him.
NOTE: Konijn had made 2 game related post at this point, didn't vote in R1 and only joined the BW on confirmed mafia very late into the round. Nothing Konijn had made by this point was pro-village.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
@Emziek:
Well i dont trust you blind, because you can be on different thoughts wrong too...but i said i follow you so i will put my vote on the silent guys...in that i believe at the beginning that there are some hiding mafias.

Nothing wrong here in normal cases, infact I would applaud Leo, but with everything else surrounding Konijn and Leo I think there may be a connection here.

Gerty wrote:
Reverse Tally R1:
!!!*-Leo-*!!!: PandAboYii -> earliergray -> No Lynch

Gerty wrote:
Reverse Tally R2:
!!!*-Leo-*!!!: Ultor -> Ish -> Ultor -> Ish
Konijn: Ish

You mention a connection on me and Konijn where i voted as the 2nd on Ish and Konijn as the 5th...i also said its just a "gut feeling" i never said anything to it why, bcs i would have no answer for it, i said that too "I don't know why"...maybe i took that feeling if Konijn got hospitalized and in the most games it happend he've been a villager.
But i can't say for real for which team he plays, he posted not enough.

What i don't get is why you all put fingers on all who are active in the game while some smart guys hide as mafia with no real posting to get not seen as mafia or to not be readable.
Pandas last post didn't convinced me in any form, so does Liens post not...but if they play that game like that, what is a very ez pz playstyle and if we all would play like that, i think we would have 10post at all and more not. But mostly we villagers Need to post tons of shit to get the trust of each other villager friend and to see later on a small excuse post "i was busy" that they hided anything as mafia. I only deffended one time for that one player in the game and that was Lien, because i know she have/had a work with many hours and i saw as i told it she handled all applications...and who would have the Motivation after typing that much like she had to, to go in a mafia game read all posts and type then more again. But now after she said she have 2 Free days i have my eyes definitely on her.

@Pr0Gr4mm4
I'm still waiting for a post from you with some thoghts or ideas who is suspicious for you...im not sure 3 rounds no vote but not modkilled right now, what would let me think you used some night Actions maybe as mafia and thats why you don't get modkilled.

Or im completly wrong and in this game is no modkilling???

@Lien after you have more time now, what a about to share some of your thinking so far to the game???

@POOO
I think there is not all wrong on what Konijn said, it really took you so long to vote Ish, i thought too and was sure that Ultor is/was mafia, and holding your vote on him at the point where emziek claimed his role made no sense for me. More it put you in a bad light. I think a bit that you maybe hoped some players would follow you then in the next round if you put that vote as a im stubborn i know Ultor is mafia on him. Maybe i read you wrong and you are a mafia one and want Ultor lynched if he came to close to you with his thoughts and analysis...i thought and trusted you long time that you must be one of us villagers, specially if Ultor tried to trick us both, but that not trusting Emziek and following him with his lynch vote if he was in my eyes confirmed Journalist, let me have a bethink of your allignment (village) now.

Spoiler: show

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:01 am

#227 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

What i don't get is why you all put fingers on all who are active in the game while some smart guys hide as mafia with no real posting to get not seen as mafia or to not be readable.

:facepalm: Leo you contradict yourself within 2 sentences after one another.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:58 am
nD*** Jail Member

#228 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Emziek wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:

:facepalm: Leo you contradict yourself within 2 sentences after one another.

I explained that i have only a gut feeling on him about the hospitalization and mentioned in a post later that i think there are guys that dont post that much have surely mafia guys between them (as i said too i can't say for which team Konijn play for real)...my gut feeling is a feeling not a logical move i used on him.

I don't see there a contradiction to be honest.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 pm

#229 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Its very strange how HATER is ignoring all those SK accusations. Probably has nothing to defend himself with. I'll be away for work today and won't be able to post until next round. This is why I advice all villagers to check the logs I presented with Leo,Six and Poo to see how Leo is connected to the mafia.

Also note that POOOOOOO still has a vote against me even though I was proved to be a villager. We don't have much information about ko9 which is why I suggest lynching Lien next round. Emziek will probably die this round. HATER (SK) will also die this round. The village will definitely survive until next round unless the Veteran fucks kills a villager. I still encourage everyone to lynch Leo.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:58 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#230 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Only some thoughts for the others:

I found some moves from Ultor.

1) He voted for lawliet sure it was at the beginning of the game but which team played Lawliet = villagers
2) His next vote was on Crispo out of "self protection" but which team played Crispo = villagers
3) It tooks Ultor so long to trust Emziek's Journalist claim to follow him with the vote on Ish but which team played Ish = mafia
4) He mentioned that Lien can not play for the same team like Ish do and that by his ISO on Ish, so Ish = mafia, Lien then other team = villager...and guess who he want to put our votes on = Lien (maybe village)

Here is his post he made on Ish:

@Ish
Looking at ISO #5, Ish seems to follow this technique which is informative for the village but also persuasive in the same time. Basically what he's doing is trying inform the village of how the roles work while also demanding of what to do when you have that role. I'm not able to have a conclusive answer based on this behaviour but for now I'm slightly starting to think that you're a mafia. Also, since he voted against Lien on ISO #13, we know that those two aren't on the same team.

Ultors words too:
We don't have much information about ko9 which is why I suggest lynching Lien next round.

Is that not a contraduction then too??? Voting on Lien but not on K09???

And i still remember how hardly he tried to push me to vote on Lien out of my "self protection" and said all other would be dumb. If im not wrong Lien had already 2 votes on her and with my she would had lead the lynch vote with 3 then and maybe got lynched.
I honestly don't know for which team Lien play and i wont deffend her with that, i try more to show how Ultor want to put our votes on her and that if no one knows anythin from her in the game. But Konijn is not on his FoS, why???

And i still remember i voted after Emziek on Ish, what shows some kind of being trustable villager in my opinion too.
That Ultor is proven as "not suspicious" doesn't say he is 100% villager, still the scenario can excist that he can be the godfather and had nothin to lose if he knowed that he get peeked by emziek maybe (what actually happend) and get seen as "not suspicious".

Also he was in so a good contact to SiX...and it was readable that SiX must be the HM..so often Ultor said he have a HM claim..what he showed in the screenshots with SiX...after Six died or before SiX died he switched tho the point that SiX can be the SK too, what made no sense for me if SiX was so trustable for him. On this point i don't see why he had a bethink then to trust SiX at all.

Now he put his FoS on HATER as SK...he jump so much arround, what surely can lead that he do a lot for the village, but why he never had any eye for real on the AFK's too (Konijn didn't said much too and he deffend him)...maybe there sit his mates and follow his nice plan (if he is the godfather) on which one they should use their night action???
And those AFK's didn't had to vote for real since we villager lynched our own mates, only not after Emziek made his nice move to make his role public and we got one lynched = Ish = mafia.

Sry if this long post confuse much, but hopefully you see what i meant at all, that i still have the feeling that Ultor play for the mafia team and try to let all focus on me since im his strongest enemy.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:50 pm

#231 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Dusk]

Though still somewhat hungover from your livations the night before for finally catching one of the murders, you all wake in good spirits. Many of you decide to spend the day outside, enjoying the fresh air and the serenity that comes with being surrounded by nature. But there are a few that remain indoors. Recognizing that some would call them paranoid, they sit in the den discussing the threat still lurking under the surface. Many names were tossed around, with no true majority ever appearing. But as the afternoon shadows grew, they finally have to settle on a simple tally - most votes win. They make their marks, agree to the selection, and leave to finish the deed.

They find their target in Room 3 reading a book on his bed. Since the beatings a few nights ago, Konijn had been trying to take things easy, giving himself plenty of bedrest and sleep. He rises to greet his guests and pauses when he sees the hardened expressions on their faces.

"No, you can't possibly think it's me," he pleads, backing up until his legs are against the bed. "Why would I do this to myself?" There is no response as one of you pushes him down onto the bed, with more holding his arms and legs taut. Another grabs a pillow, holding it in his hands for a moment before placing it over Konijn's face and pressing down. Though he struggles, it isn't long until his fight grows weak, and not much longer until his heart stops.

As always, you search through his room for the scrap of proof that will justify your claims - that will justify your actions. Unfortunately yet again, there is nothing to be found. But not all is a loss today - at least Konijn will sleep like the dead.

[Kill Konijn, lynched]
Konijn was a Vanilla Villager
---

That night, the inn is more alive than ever. Shortly after everyone goes to bed, a lone figure emerges from the darkness. Holding his trusty revolver in his grip, he makes his way silently into Room 10, pulling the door shut behind him. Lien~ barely has a chance to open her eyes before the shot goes through her forehead. Turning to head back to his room, the man drops his gun on the floor. Pretty useless now - it only had one shot.

[Kill Lien~, shot]
Lien~ was the Godfather

But he is ont the only one out so late. Twice more during the night people sneak through the darkness, only to both be turned away. The Janitor, having spent much of the day planning his next kill, entered the room only to discover he had forgotten this was the room Konijn just died in. Giving his body a stab for good measure, he retreats to his room.

Similarly, when the mafia team gathers to eliminate their target, they fling open the door to find an empty room. Having previously housed one of the now-deceased guests, a large bloodstain on the carpet had rendered the room unusable. With dawn fast approaching, they quickly disperse.

[Dawn]

Due to bloodstains, further water damage, and an incesscent smell of mold, Rooms 2, 8, and 12 are now closed.

//An empty room will exist for two rounds then it will be closed. (Remember if a player is an a room when it closes, he will be moved to another available room.) Once a room is closed, it is unusable for the remainder of the game.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:39 am
neonDragon Admin

#232 Post Re: [R3 ends 21 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Quote:
But he is ont the only one out so late. Twice more during the night people sneak through the darkness, only to both be turned away. The Janitor, having spent much of the day planning his next kill, entered the room only to discover he had forgotten this was the room Konijn just died in. Giving his body a stab for good measure, he retreats to his room.

lol.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:17 am

#233 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Pr0Gr4mm4]
Also ultor, how were you proved villager? Sorry I didn't pay attention for a while.

EDIT: Oh so lien was GF and ultor was not suspicious as a result of peek. Need to go through ISOs but for now I suspect programma.

Last edited by Apple on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:18 am
nD*** Jail Member

#234 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Well now you convinced me that Lien played the same game style like in all her games before. I didn't knowed anything of it because i never played with her a game before to have a opinion on that.

The good thing is we have 3 proven and trustable villagers = Emziek, Ultor and HATER and if we play it good we can easy win this game for our town.
Right now im very tired to let my thoughts turn arround, i would appreciate if one or all 3 of you come with good ideas on who we should vote now. That you are now 100% proven villager is good Ultor, so i finally can stop to re read all of your post to find out why you fought so hard against me and I still didn't get why you didn't trusted Emziek after his claim and no one else claimed his role.

As i said im very tired now slept only 5 hours but my thoughts for now are:
Pandaboyii definitely the sniper, because as he said he is new to this game and the sniper shot didn't get used what explain his AFK'ing. If im not wrong i saw Programma sometimes ingame here but he hadn't much to post if you look on his ISO...so i tend to think he is the SK (no votes but using his power), but also POOO can be the SK for the reason that the SK was active and used his power every round.

I think the SK have not really a chance to win this game so i think it is better to get the sniper killed before he wakeup and use his power so i'll go for now with my vote on Panda. I'll change it if you have better ideas.
[vote PandAboYii]

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:07 am

#235 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Should've followed my decision.

Mafia: Leo and POOOOOOO

SK: Pr0Gr4mm4

[vote !!!*-Leo-*!!!] (unknown target)

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am

#236 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Also Emziek, who did you peek this round? And can you send me the chatlogs between you and HATER? I'm 100% confirmed villager.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 am
nD*** Jail Member

#237 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Since you still think im mafia Ultor and i dont get it. I need to vote on POOO if you think he is mafia. I think more he is the SK but that makes no different we will win the game.

[vote POOOO]

For you HATER and Emziek idc if you vote on me...If i get lynched and you see im villager then finally you know who are the last enemys.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am
nD*** Jail Member

#238 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I took one thing in my mind and i hope Emziek peeked me, to see that im not mafia.
I'm not sure im wrong, but what is if i get lynch voted and i am the last not proven villager. Also the SK use his kill on the wrong person/room and kill a villager too...wouldn't that mean 2 mafia, 2 villagers and the SK left and so the mafia would win this game???
Im confused atm if i try to find the SK and the mafia ones.

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:41 am

#239 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
@WaywardVole
Is it allowed to quote the host's role PM without taking screenshot (copy-paste)?

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:58 am

#240 Post Re: [R4 ends 23 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
My recent chatlog with Leo:

strande65: is that allowed?
Ultor: i think so
Ultor: screenshot is not
strande65: well im not sure im allowed to do it..i will ask him before i do it
Ultor: its allowed
Ultor: but not screenshot
Ultor: I did the same thing for last game
Ultor: i asked six
strande65: okay let me see how i can do it and you should ask that question poo too to see his role
Ultor: six said he doesnt know
Ultor: ask the host
Ultor: what was the most recent thing u said to poo?
strande65: i cant find the role post..i think i delted it...yes im mafia i know...to poo i didn't talked i only called him mafia today in the server and he said nah, so i called him SK then and he didn't said anything more
Ultor: so u admit ur a mafia?
strande65: nah but i know how stubborn you are and if i can't find my evidence for you...what chance i have that you trust me?
Ultor: ok lol this aint gonna help u
Ultor: you didnt delete it, u just dont know how to fake it
strande65: i never would fake anything
strande65: i hold my folder small as i can
strande65: have only the things in it where i told the admins things to back it up

Basically he started begging me to not lynch him. I asked him to give me his role PM. He said he deleted it and some silly reasons like "i hold my folder small as i can".

RIP Leo, mafia scum!

Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next