neonDragon Appreciation Thread

God's servant

neonDragon Appreciation Thread

Post by God's servant »

I've seen and heard a good bit of appreciative and thankful words for this community (even a recent thread made) so I figured I'd start a thread where everyone can "give thanks" to the community and share their reasoning or motivation.

If you want to :mrgreen: And you can be as specific or general as you like obviously.

From my experience so far I'd just like to bring to light the glorified regulars and even the even less prominent ones that come here and on the servers. Some of them don't even know how to navigate a forum much less get registered on it. Not to detract from the members and admins who may or may not get the credit they deserve either but these...people...probably don't. So cheers to them :clap: :text-thankyouyellow:

edit** Also Bucky :twisted:

123 go
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name
written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

http://Godsservant.info :)
New Vape

Re: neonDragon Appreciation Thread

Post by New Vape »

Well i am thank full of being part of neondragon because this server is my type and the players ( I feel like this is thanksgiving ) :?
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

It is thanksgiving :roll:

How are the server and the players your type? If you don't mind explaining?
And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and
wages war. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Removed all the posts that has nothing to do with this topic. Refrain from posting if you dont have anything decent to say.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

gal

Post by gal »

Great people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

oke

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Thor

Post by Thor »

american asslick
flanky

Post by flanky »

Thor wrote:american asslick
Dude why are you acting like this.........

I sorta agree tho :facepalm:
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

flanky wrote:
Dude why are you acting like this.........

I sorta agree tho :facepalm:
Sooo you two are saying you're thankful for neonDragon being an outlet for your :kappa: ? :roll:

Or you're thankful for me being here ya? :mrgreen:

Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

they're the same person. :facepalm:
flanky

Post by flanky »

PandA wrote:they're the same person. :facepalm:
:trollface:
God's servant

Post by God's servant »

Well when it comes to appreciating me...the more the merrier :)

Bucky

Post by Bucky »

The one trait I appreciate in my favourite members of this community, probably above all others, is patience; something which I don’t have a lot of. I really don’t know how they maintain it, given the level of cynicism and sheer nihilism that runs rife here sometimes. The fact that they can remain composed and understanding when dealing with really unpleasant people I find really admirable, and I should probably mention them. Even though I barely talk to some of you now, I still think you are some of the most valuable and kindest members here. (Probably going to forget some names, so forgive me, but..) Dee Dee, Kilroy, Voropoulo, Larah, Chicken Nuggets, Sensei : ), Foxy, Cell, Shadi, Baguette, Bambi, Bonkers, cPseudo, Mario, Leon, Doeda, Point!, Rada, Schlumph, Snoose, Stickysteez, Wodeen, and Mr. Dragon himself. All these guys exude a warmth and an optimism that is really infectious at times, and given the woes of the world and the horrible events we all hear on a daily basis, it’s a trait that I find truly admirable, and one which I hope to cultivate in myself too.
These users thanked the author Bucky for the post (total 5):
infectedsushi, kami (GER], Patrick, Po!Nt, gal
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Bucky wrote:The one trait I appreciate in my favourite members of this community, probably above all others, is patience; something which I don’t have a lot of. I really don’t know how they maintain it, given the level of cynicism and sheer nihilism that runs rife here sometimes. The fact that they can remain composed and understanding when dealing with really unpleasant people I find really admirable, and I should probably mention them. Even though I barely talk to some of you now, I still think you are some of the most valuable and kindest members here. (Probably going to forget some names, so forgive me, but..) Dee Dee, Kilroy, Voropoulo, Larah, Chicken Nuggets, Sensei : ), Foxy, Cell, Shadi, Baguette, Bambi, Bonkers, cPseudo, Mario, Leon, Doeda, Point!, Rada, Schlumph, Snoose, Stickysteez, Wodeen, and Mr. Dragon himself. All these guys exude a warmth and an optimism that is really infectious at times, and given the woes of the world and the horrible events we all hear on a daily basis, it’s a trait that I find truly admirable, and one which I hope to cultivate in myself too.
what ? what about me?
gucci

Post by gucci »

lol

Return to “Trash (The Lounge)”