View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next

#136 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER, you are clearly taking things out of context. How haven't you realized that I'm perspective-taking? I'm entertaining the thought of you being a Mafia and explaining your actions based on that.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:52 pm

#137 Post Re: [R1 ends 17 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER wrote:
SiX wrote:
HATER wrote:
I'm not terribly sure about this wagon on crisp0.

[vote ultor]

Finger of suspicion on SiX, just a gut feeling.

And I'm not terribly sure about this wagon on Ultor either.
Finger of suspicion on HATER for placing his vote on Ultor rather than on crisp0, who was bound to flip innocent, so he could have a motive to point fingers at others.

.... wait a second here. According to you, any way I could have voted would be the "wrong" vote.

I'm simply showing you how faulty your logic is.

HATER: Not sure about the wagon on crisp0
HATER: Finger of suspicion on six for voting crisp0, that's essentially what you are trying to say.

Six: Not sure about the wagon on Ultor
Six: suspicion on HATER for voting Ultor

Your logic can be used AGAINST you. It's hypocritical of you to suspect someone for doing the same thing you yourself do. And I tried to prove that to you by using sarcasm in my post.

Code:
Because I wound up getting off work and voting so late in the round, I had essentially 4 options:

#1: Vote Crisp0. Something wasn't quite right about the wagon on him, and I had a feeling he was a villager. I quite frankly just didn't feel comfortable voting for him. And as it turns out, he was indeed a villager -- so I was correct to not vote for him. Obviously voting for him would have made me suspicious (seeing as how

#2: Vote Ultor. This is who I thought looked more suspicious, and this is who I ultimately ended up voting for. I needed to make a decision as to whom I suspected more,  and Ultor came out on top. I can't see why I'm being faulted for this -- if I was really just a mafia looking to throw in a vote to look active, there were better options for me (see #4).

#3: Vote No Lynch. I hate voting no lynch round 1 -- it essentially gives the wolves a free kill. I have never encouraged this practice in any standard game I've ever been in (see: any of my previous walls of text on this topic in other games), and I don't intend to start now.

#4 Vote someone else/ not vote at all: neither of these things would do ANYTHING to change the outcome -- if I was truly a mafia (who would be happy about crisp0 getting lynched) I would be voting someone unrelated to this -- it makes me look active, doesn't generally piss off anyone, and keeps me in the game without changing the outcome of the lynch. THAT would be the best play as a mafia.

None of these options, except maybe #2, look all that appealing. I voted for the most suspicious person I saw based off of who was up for lynch. You've created a false dilemma, a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. If I vote for someone I think is a villager, I'm suspicious. If I vote the other guy who I think is more likely to be mafia, I'm suspicious. If I vote no lynch, the village gains no info. If I don't vote at all I'm afk. If I vote someone else entirely, sure I'm not suspicious, but I don't change anything!

Nothing of this has any relevance to your gut feeling whatsoever. This is your subjective read, just like I have mine.

HATER wrote:
Fuck. That. Shit.

It seems that you're deliberately using faulty logic to try and implicate me -- perhaps to get me out of your way?

[vote SiX]

Sarcasm all the way, sir. I wasn't even remotely interested in voting for you, at least not at the time.

HATER wrote:
Furthermore, if Crisp0 was "bound to flip innocent", then why the FUCK were you voting him?

This is exactly what I mean with you taking thing out of context to make me look bad by assuming I said something I didn't say. From the very beginning, I argued from the perspective of you being a Mafia. Knowing CrisP0 wasn't a Mafia, he was bound to flip innocent (or SK which I didn't include at the time). With that in mind, you decided to vote for Ultor so you could use that as a motive to point fingers at me. That's basically what I said, but you assume I somehow knew that CrisP0 was a Town Member while I in fact referred to you being a Mafia with CrisP0 not being on your team. You clearly need to pay more attention to the details before trying to make someone look bad for something they didn't say.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:06 pm

#138 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER wrote:
SiX wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
And yes my fault you voted as 2nd on Crispo but you still didn't changed your vote to another.

Because there was no reason for me to change my vote. The certainty of Ultor being evil, or anyone else for that matter, wasn't higher than it was for CrisP0 at the time.

CrusP0 = 5 / 14 chance of being evil.
Ultor = 5 / 14 chance of being evil.

Conclusion: Subjective reads aside (which were limited at the time), they had about the same odds of being evil. As such, the certainty wouldn't increase significantly no matter who you voted for R1.

HATER wrote:
And yet...

SiX wrote:
Finger of suspicion on HATER for placing his vote on Ultor rather than on crisp0, who was bound to flip innocent, so he could have a motive to point fingers at others.

Since he was given a Town role by the host, he was bound to flip innocent, regardless of what you, I or anyone else has to say about it. That's a matter of fact. But since you rolled mafia (entertaining the thought), you knew the chance of him being innocent was significantly higher, 8 / 9 to be exact.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 pm

#139 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I'm so happy about the game so far.

@Emziek

Explain this PM you sent me when I asked for a HM claim. Why have you deleted the message? Note guys that this happened 3 mins after this post

Ultor wrote:
I also would like the HM to contact me, I've found something under my bed.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:12 pm

#140 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
I was claiming Journalist to you. Later when I decided to make it publicly I figured I would delete my pm.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:14 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#141 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
LMAO whats going on here???
To be honest i don't know on who i should vote or what i need to think right now.

I try to say it very small:

Ultor tried to tell me per steam that i should vote on Lien if im really villager and that to deffend myself, after i told him im just a normal villager with no power role and i risk mostly (im a teamplayer) more to get my self killed by a lynch then to let the ones get lynched (villager+powerrole) who are more important for the town.
But i don't think his thoughts are really bad at all with that, i f i can only be sure that im villager i should maybe do it to stay allive = (+1 )1x 100% sure villager.

Also i would tell all that his thoughts been that Emziek, Lien and me must be mafia.

I get a bit the feeling that Six and Ultor as i mentioned in a post before, tryhard to convince all as villagers if they are playing for the mafia Team.
Ultor's thoughts were with his analysis that Emziek must be mafia or that he looks like one and now Emziek claimed to be the Journalist and that was what i told Ultor per Steam too that i have the Feeling he is innocent and my gut feeling tells me he is more trustable then any other, sure Ultor you can be the HM i have no doubt on it but aslong no one peeked you it is not 100% sure.

And Ultor told me in Steam he talked with POOO too and asked him for his thoughts. He asked POOO that POOO talked with me on steam and POOO said "i think i did" what defintely was not the truth, bcs i didnt talked to anyone before with Ultor.
After i said i will ask POOO why he lied, because that can lead to the point that others think im not villager, Ultor told me direct then "well he is away now"...i asked Ultor for that he is suddenly away if i wanna ask him and then he told me he talked with him at the time i edited my last post...but i saw on steam Ultor typed with others atm i typed with him and he told me it is POO and then it wasn't POOO (he talked 15minutes before that with him???) is way suspicious for me.

So POOO to deffend myself...feel free to make a screenshot where i talked with you on steam !!!

For now i can only say i need to re-read more..was to lazy to analyse all really and make stronger thoughts on who is more suspicious then another.

Since i need to follow some of our seen villagers (Emziek) i will go with my vote on Ish now so long if maybe the real Journalist claims his role public and show that Emziek lies.

[vote Ish]

Spoiler: show

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:46 pm

#142 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
LMAO whats going on here???
To be honest i don't know on who i should vote or what i need to think right now.

I try to say it very small:

Ultor tried to tell me per steam that i should vote on Lien if im really villager and that to deffend myself, after i told him im just a normal villager with no power role and i risk mostly (im a teamplayer) more to get my self killed by a lynch then to let the ones get lynched (villager+powerrole) who are more important for the town.
But i don't think his thoughts are really bad at all with that, i f i can only be sure that im villager i should maybe do it to stay allive = (+1 )1x 100% sure villager.

Also i would tell all that his thoughts been that Emziek, Lien and me must be mafia.

I get a bit the feeling that Six and Ultor as i mentioned in a post before, tryhard to convince all as villagers if they are playing for the mafia Team.
Ultor's thoughts were with his analysis that Emziek must be mafia or that he looks like one and now Emziek claimed to be the Journalist and that was what i told Ultor per Steam too that i have the Feeling he is innocent and my gut feeling tells me he is more trustable then any other, sure Ultor you can be the HM i have no doubt on it but aslong no one peeked you it is not 100% sure.

And Ultor told me in Steam he talked with POOO too and asked him for his thoughts. He asked POOO that POOO talked with me on steam and POOO said "i think i did" what defintely was not the truth, bcs i didnt talked to anyone before with Ultor.
After i said i will ask POOO why he lied, because that can lead to the point that others think im not villager, Ultor told me direct then "well he is away now"...i asked Ultor for that he is suddenly away if i wanna ask him and then he told me he talked with him at the time i edited my last post...but i saw on steam Ultor typed with others atm i typed with him and he told me it is POO and then it wasn't POOO (he talked 15minutes before that with him???) is way suspicious for me.

So POOO to deffend myself...feel free to make a screenshot where i talked with you on steam !!!

For now i can only say i need to re-read more..was to lazy to analyse all really and make stronger thoughts on who is more suspicious then another.

Since i need to follow some of our seen villagers (Emziek) i will go with my vote on Ish now so long if maybe the real Journalist claims his role public and show that Emziek lies.

[vote Ish]

You're just contradicting yourself in this post you mafia scum! The important bit I need to point out is this:

Quote:

I opened steam and both chats with you and POOOOOO. Before I started chatting to you both, I had the idea that you two were in the same team, Mafia. That's why I tried to bait you. Because we all know that mafia communicate with each other, I asked you both the same question: "Did you speak with the other person?" and if the answer was nope, I claimed to both of them that the other person "said you did". I put a delay between asking you both though, I asked POOO first. This was his answer:

Last edited by Ultor on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 pm

#143 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Here is my chat log with Leo. Using him, I was able to find the third mafia member which is Lien. You could see why if you look at the screenshots.

It is crystal-clear now that we have 3 mafia members: Leo, Emziek and Lien.

As a village, I think its best for us to lynch Leo as he seems to have the most important role between them.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 pm

#144 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Alright

Where do I come into the picture?

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:16 pm

#145 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Emziek wrote:
Alright

I have definite evidence of you being a mafia which I will reveal next round! I'm also providing this evidence with a trust-worthy villager in case I die, along with every chat log I have with every person.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:23 pm

#146 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Emziek wrote:
Alright

I have definite evidence of you being a mafia which I will reveal next round! I'm also providing this evidence with a trust-worthy villager in case I die, along with every chat log I have with every person.

You're delaying it until next round - the round the village will no longer be in a majority posistion. Good on you for being open about your evidence.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:24 pm

#147 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
If you had any evidence you would've posted it already. As it stands I'm undisputed Journalist claim, you've nothing on me. Post the "evidence" so I can defend myself or you should really reconsider your read on me.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:35 pm

#148 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
The evidence will be posted next round. There is no need to post it right now. You can defend yourself next round once its posted, remember you're not the one who's getting lynched in this round.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:37 pm

#149 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
implying I will survive another round

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:38 pm

#150 Post Re: [R2 ends 19 July, 23:59 EST] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
The SK has no reason to target any other room except mine.

If what you're saying is correct then I'm a mafia
If my Journalist claim is correct, hes taking out a PR, although if any of my SK reads are correct it will give them legitimacy.

There is no way, unless the HM moves me, that I'm getting out of this round alive.

edit: fixed an error in the first sentence

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 20  Next