View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next

#46 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Usually any faction that has a roundly nightkill gets a r0 hospitalize... I doubt this game is any different since the first post implies that a non-mafia also tried to kill him.

As for konijn, he's somehow become the "default" hospitalization target since I targeted him n1 in k0ntra's game a month or two ago... seems like I accidentally started a trend. Unfortunately this now tells us very little about his alignment because it's now "tradition" -- if konijn was mafia, his best bet would be to hospitalize himself, otherwise he'd look suspicious (because it's a break from what is now considered "normal").

ImageImage

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:56 am
Profile WWW

#47 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
ayy so it begins..
[Vote Ish]... HI

Hi :)

Konijn wrote:
Can the Hotel Manager please make sure that I have a full English breakfast delivered by room service @ 9am sharp. Much obliged.

Not the full English breakfast that you were expecting lol

@WaywardVole - Do the players get a notification to which room they were relocated too?

Mafia:

Godfather: Appears as ”Not suspicious” when peeked. Standard role, just gonna have to analysis posts/voting patterns etc
Spy: Can check a room every night and see who is in that room and their alignment.
Sniper: Can shoot 1 target player (targets a player directly, not their room), in addition to the regular nightkill, once during the game.
We want to get the sniper out before he gets to target a player, so that one less mafia kill is out of play, as mentioned by wayward (just iso him). Also so that newbie doesn't get the spy/gf role
Newbie (Trainee): Takes the role of the first mafia member to die. Initially useless but potentially dangerous depending on how the game goes~ especially if newbie gets the GF role.

Town:

Veteran: Able to shoot and kill one player (targets a player directly, not their room) during the game.Super beneficial, as its the only village night action we can carry out on the SK, to remove him from the game. Otherwise we'll have to predict who the SK is by voting style/posts etc.
Hotel Manager: Once per night, can choose any two rooms and swap the occupants.Will want make use of the empty room as much as possible, i think? because it can lead to a lot of mafia/sk actions being rendered useless
Journalist: Can check a room every night and see who is in that room and their alignment.Only bad thing is peeking teh GF will be not suspicious, will need to bear that in mind.
Doctor: Can save a room every night, preventing the occupant from dying. Saves will be made public. We want to protect the doc as long as possible, as per normal

Vanilla Villagers : Can participate in the lynch and communicate with the living players.Need to be active, need to get information from people, don't afk...Lynching is our strongest weapon, as we get to find out loads of information it, as well as remove the mafia/sk from the game.

Third Party:

Janitor (SK) : Chooses one room per night and kills occupants. In addition, chooses a new room each night, switching the current inhabitant to his previous room. Can not be targeted by night actions (peeks and nightkills) but can be targeted by the Sniper and Veteran. Need to lynch/kill him asap, not entirely sure how to approach it though...

WHat do you guys think, have any ideas on how to approach different issues?

Also this story sort of reminds me of Agatha Christie's "And then there were none" I haven't read the novel, but the short tv series was awesome, everyone should definitely check it out. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3581932/ It as awesome actors and actress, Aiden Turner looks so handsome in it :romance-heartsthree:, plays a badass character too :D.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:20 pm

#48 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
ill keep my vote empty for now till we get some more news
konijn getting shot seems normal so no information on that:P

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:24 pm

#49 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
HATER wrote:
Usually any faction that has a roundly nightkill gets a r0 hospitalize... I doubt this game is any different since the first post implies that a non-mafia also tried to kill him.

As for konijn, he's somehow become the "default" hospitalization target since I targeted him n1 in k0ntra's game a month or two ago... seems like I accidentally started a trend. Unfortunately this now tells us very little about his alignment because it's now "tradition" -- if konijn was mafia, his best bet would be to hospitalize himself, otherwise he'd look suspicious (because it's a break from what is now considered "normal").

My head's spinning...

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:04 pm
neonDragon Admin

#50 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Ish wrote:
Konijn wrote:
Can the Hotel Manager please make sure that I have a full English breakfast delivered by room service @ 9am sharp. Much obliged.

Not the full English breakfast that you were expecting lol

Yeah quite :|. Not liking this new trend >_>

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:25 pm

#51 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote Lawliet]

Poke

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:07 pm

#52 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Vote SiX]
He is active and knows how to play but he is still not posting about the things going on, for example ko9 getting injured. Suspicious to me, not completely sure though.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

#53 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
POOOOO wrote:
[Vote SiX]
He is active and knows how to play but he is still not posting about the things going on, for example ko9 getting injured. Suspicious to me, not completely sure though.

Because there's nothing actually going on right now. KO9 being hospitalized tells us absolutely nothing.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:45 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#54 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
SiX wrote:
POOOOO wrote:
[Vote SiX]

Because there's nothing actually going on right now. KO9 being hospitalized tells us absolutely nothing.

Agree, nothin suspicious at the moment. I only know K09 must know all names of the nurses, so often how he had a bed in Hospital :)

Spoiler: show

Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:35 pm

#55 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
The SK and hotel manager can switch the rooms of players. My questions are thus:

May the hotel manager target his own room?

and most importantly, when do room switches happen? if they happen before protections and other night actions, interesting shenanigans could definitely arise (a la busdriver).

ImageImage

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:04 am
Profile WWW

#56 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[Vote Crisp0] Got anything to say? PandA as well, will switch to him if crisp0 responds.

He hasn't said anything a part from his In post, rather get rid of someone who hasn't posted round 1. Also if people aren't going to vote because they don't think lynching is a good option then vote no lynch, or if you want a lynch but don't want to vote then vote no vote, so we at least know where you guys stand...

Last edited by Ish on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:04 am

#57 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Wayward, when does round end?

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 am

#58 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
SiX wrote:
Wayward, when does round end?

17 Hours~

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am
neonDragon Admin

#59 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
[vote ultor]

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 am
nD*** Jail Member

#60 Post Re: [R0] Mafia XXXI: L'Hôtel de la Mort Isolate
Agree Ish

Lets see we can get some posts from the others.
[vote Panda]

Spoiler: show

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 20  Next