[Third Party Win] [S2] Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by ZeRo#1 »

GG WP all !!!
Was a funny game and i would blame a bit me that we villagers lost it, sry for that but after the Cop didn´t tried to get us villagers together, i felt like i had to trust some guys and Ultor showed me that you can´t trust anyone in this game :D
That Arsenic died by overdose was just luck in my opinion, i didn´t told anyone who i will protect before i die. Atleast i couldn´t be sure too that he is the Cop. And i protected myself in the right moment too if the SK stabbed me :)
But i also can say i had a lot of friends besides me, sad was that none of them was a villager 3 or 4 Mafia guys :lol:
I hope only that in the next game all will be a bit more active to make this game more enjoyable. Don´t get me wrong guys but if all would be quiet in their easychair it would be boring and i think its not that hard to say nothin and win this game out of the Underground ;)
And pls next villagers work more together specially the guys with power roles.

Another Suggestion is it possible to make all roles and their abbilities clearly understandable with good examples in the next game???

Big greetz !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Numble

Post by Numble »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote: i felt like i had to trust some guys and Ultor showed me that you can´t trust anyone in this game :D
Welcome to the Werewolf Game Threads. where trusting the wrong people will definately get you killed, and trusting the right people will get you killed anyways.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote: That Arsenic died by overdose was just luck in my opinion, i didn´t told anyone who i will protect before i die. Atleast i couldn´t be sure too that he is the Cop. And i protected myself in the right moment too if the SK stabbed me :)
It was either you protected yourself (again which would be highly doubtful taking to account you had been stabbed teh round before) or protect the oblivious cop. I had ultor and apekiller try to convince you to protect Arsenic from the start so that I could OD him xD
WaywardVole wrote:
HATER wrote:Best Shotcaller Award: Numble, who almost led the mafia team to victory with spot-on peeks (Cop, Doctor), protects (correctly predicting protects on 2 or 3 people to cause overdoses and maximize the mafia's killing power), and NK targets. He was barely suspected until lawliet survived lynch.
@Numble - I ended up peeking you around R2/R3, mentioning to Hater in the original PM that I was happy I'd finally found a villager to work with. Fat luck that was. :D
You know that moment when you want to pull of a lynch out of your ass on someone who pretty much did nothing the whole game and still can use his head? Yeah me neither and I've been there. To be honest moment I pulled both you and Mystic to the table I was 100% convinced that one of you were the SK. The fact that Lawliet and Arsenic (I overheard don't remember from who) were working close with you made me think that you were a villager. Big fail from my part to be honest.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NumBle wrote:
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote: i felt like i had to trust some guys and Ultor showed me that you can´t trust anyone in this game :D
Welcome to the Werewolf Game Threads. where trusting the wrong people will definately get you killed, and trusting the right people will get you killed anyways.
!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote: That Arsenic died by overdose was just luck in my opinion, i didn´t told anyone who i will protect before i die. Atleast i couldn´t be sure too that he is the Cop. And i protected myself in the right moment too if the SK stabbed me :)
It was either you protected yourself (again which would be highly doubtful taking to account you had been stabbed teh round before) or protect the oblivious cop. I had ultor and apekiller try to convince you to protect Arsenic from the start so that I could OD him xD
WaywardVole wrote:
HATER wrote:Best Shotcaller Award: Numble, who almost led the mafia team to victory with spot-on peeks (Cop, Doctor), protects (correctly predicting protects on 2 or 3 people to cause overdoses and maximize the mafia's killing power), and NK targets. He was barely suspected until lawliet survived lynch.
@Numble - I ended up peeking you around R2/R3, mentioning to Hater in the original PM that I was happy I'd finally found a villager to work with. Fat luck that was. :D
You know that moment when you want to pull of a lynch out of your ass on someone who pretty much did nothing the whole game and still can use his head? Yeah me neither and I've been there. To be honest moment I pulled both you and Mystic to the table I was 100% convinced that one of you were the SK. The fact that Lawliet and Arsenic (I overheard don't remember from who) were working close with you made me think that you were a villager. Big fail from my part to be honest.
Ultor asked me several times who im gonna protect next round, but im not dumb at all and told him trust or not i can´t tell it him and i never mentioned to him that i think he is the Cop...Conclusion: lucky you :P
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

GGWP!
Thanks to the mafias for carrying my fate arse.
Sign away your life here:
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:GG WP all !!!
Was a funny game and i would blame a bit me that we villagers lost it, sry for that but after the Cop didn´t tried to get us villagers together, i felt like i had to trust some guys and Ultor showed me that you can´t trust anyone in this game :D
That Arsenic died by overdose was just luck in my opinion, i didn´t told anyone who i will protect before i die. Atleast i couldn´t be sure too that he is the Cop. And i protected myself in the right moment too if the SK stabbed me :)
But i also can say i had a lot of friends besides me, sad was that none of them was a villager 3 or 4 Mafia guys :lol:
I hope only that in the next game all will be a bit more active to make this game more enjoyable. Don´t get me wrong guys but if all would be quiet in their easychair it would be boring and i think its not that hard to say nothin and win this game out of the Underground ;)
And pls next villagers work more together specially the guys with power roles.

Another Suggestion is it possible to make all roles and their abbilities clearly understandable with good examples in the next game???

Big greetz !!!
Arsenic had no choice.. his random R0 negative was killed in R1 (Blameitonleon) and his R1 peek was me.. he did get in contact with me and if he lived another round this would've been a lot easier.. all thanks to you he didn't =)

It was kinda sad to see 1 Doc and the Cop getting ODed... especially when I was trying my hardest to prevent this from happening..

well I got 2 Awards at the end so I'm happy with it. And I'm happy with the way I played this game.. I guess.
Army life

Post by Army life »

Mafia hard game cant pass the first mision
Fbi law enforcment

Return to “Finished Games”