[S2] Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Ish

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by Ish »

http://prntscr.com/blcsvs

Way too many people viewing as guests...
Ish

Post by Ish »

K0ntRa wrote:
Ish wrote:What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.
Could be, but I doubt it. He wasn't in some game or smt.

Why do you doubt it? Just because he didn't reply in 1 minute?

Numble hasn't replied to me and it's been 3 minutes...
19:36 - Ish: did u read my last post??
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Ish wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Ish wrote:What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.

Why do you doubt it? Just because he didn't reply in 1 minute?

Numble hasn't replied to me and it's been 3 minutes...
19:36 - Ish: did u read my last post??
He said hello prior to that and I could see "Squeeqey is typing a message"
HATER

Post by HATER »

I find it amazing that such a hot debate is going on, yet more than half of the players have not placed a vote.

If the mafia and sk all are voting, then the village are not playing right because they are letting their enemies control the vote.

Over twice the # of mafia players alive right now (4) have not put in a vote yet -- so even if all 4 mafia members + the SK were afk or not voting right now, there would still be a large portion of the village that is afk.

It's simple statistics that a variation of one of these two situations (or a combination of both) must be true, but the end result is the same: The people that are not voting are hurting their team(s).

The only person that can kinda benefit from not voting is the SK, and that's simply because a good SK wants to hide with the majority (which currently isn't voting, so why should he call attention to himself?).
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
HATER

Post by HATER »

in other news:

[kill Voro's poulo, stabbed]
[kill #blameitonleon, stabbed]

Since gerty apparently isn't reading last night's post. I think it has to do with the abrupt name change.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

Lawliet wrote:
NumBle wrote:I'd like to point something out in Kontra's logs with Sweedy...
K0ntRa wrote:[vote SweedyGonzales]
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: ay
K0ntRa: i need to speak to you once more
SqueegeeGonzales is now Online.
SqueegeeGonzales: hello
K0ntRa: listen
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
K0ntRa: in r0 the cop will get a random peek on someone
K0ntRa: i am the cop and i peeked you
K0ntRa: you came out mafia
SqueegeeGonzales: I don't believe you
K0ntRa: i just wanted to tell you that i'll try to get tohers to vote you
K0ntRa: others
K0ntRa: prepare to be lynched mafia guy
SqueegeeGonzales: say goodbye to a fellow villager
K0ntRa: dont you understand
K0ntRa: i'm the cop, and i got to peek you
K0ntRa: in r0
K0ntRa: do you have any last words
SqueegeeGonzales: can i buy a suit first? god doesn't like ruffians
K0ntRa: kek
K0ntRa: whose idea was it to kill koni
SqueegeeGonzales: dunno
SqueegeeGonzales: if i had to guess i'd say SK
K0ntRa: nah its confirmed now that you're mafia
K0ntRa: tell me, was it your idea or someone else's
This conversation lasted for a couple of minutes, he was being really slow on responding, it took him a minute or two to respond. I tricked him well :D Mafia confirmed! Btw I tried this on Leo too, but he was smart enough to not get tricked. Oh and, I'm not really the cop, guys :D
I don't really see any use for this convo. Kontra tried to bait Sweedy to claim mafia which kinda seems forceful? I mean if sweedy were to agree he'd be mafia. But he denied it and Kontra still said "Mafia confirmed". Also I'm pretty sure that Sweedy is smart enough to realize that RANDOM NEGATIVE means it'll be 100% villager and impossible to be a Mafia.

Now I'd like to point out that it is true the Mafia shoots and the SK stabs. But still doesn't mean that Sweedy is an actual mafia.

Point being, your logic is clearly flawned here Kontra. Not only you claimed to be something you're not, (cop) while you also want to enforce a lynch on who seems to me a villager.
I don't think he knows about this... he would've said it already

I think I'll [vote sweedy] until ppl start talking and we start knowing..
R0 random negative means his random peek turned out villager.
K0ntRa wrote:
1) It was early I'd been up for about 20 minutes (I had only skim read stuff) and I hadn't eaten.
Proof of it being early:
2) Reading and watching stuff (youtube etc)

EDIT: Peeks are chosen from players that are not mafia or have power roles.
Last edited by SweedyGonzales on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sign away your life here:
Ish

Post by Ish »

I find it amazing that such a hot debate is going on, yet more than half of the players have not placed a vote.

If the mafia and sk all are voting, then the village are not playing right because they are letting their enemies control the vote.
The night is long and full of terrors... I'll place a vote LATER, ;)
Numble

Post by Numble »

Ish wrote:

The night is long and full of terrors... I'll place a vote LATER, ;)
I smell black magics...
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Ish wrote:My thoughts on certain people:

Mystic:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=2194

You haven't said much to convince me that you are a villager.

Crisp0:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7262
I apologie for being afk all the time' i was busy in work and got some problems with my net.
Anyway, by reading thé previous posts i didn't find anything that can help me out to find these mafia.
The most suspicious person that could be the serial killer is kontra so i am gonna vote him now but i could change my vote.
[Vote K0ntRa]
Player's voting, players posts should somewhat help you formulate town reads. Why do you think he's suspicious, what makes him suspicious to you?

Sweedy:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=8009
Based on your chat logs with Kontra, why did you think it was the SK that killed Ko9? Even though Hater said that the mafia gets a shot, SK gets a stab...
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 09#p469009

Ultor:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7432

Let me know what you think on whats happened/been posted so far.

WaywardVole:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7229

What are your thoughts so far on this game??

Lawliet:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=6191
Alright ..
I'm a Doctor... the other Doc, pls contact me ASAP.

Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...

ApeKiller:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=4863

Have you read up so far? What do you think of this recent round?

Leo:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7345
Do you have anything else to support why you are voting Ultor?

Kontra:
Your last post
Of course he denied it, everyone would. But it took him a minute or two to respond and his responses were extremely suspicious.

What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.

Probably missed some peeps, but dont worry your time will come.
Also if you guys have anything let me know via pm/steam~
Interesting..
I wanna hear why you think I'm the medic and not actually a Doctor.. If you ask me It's very unlikely for the medic to claim Doc publicly since he's probably gonna get checked by the cop. Also, If somehow the 2 Docs are already in contact with each others that means the cop has to do nothing.. they would just vote him or use the OD to kill him.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Currently, there's no point in lynching the AFK ones. It's better to bet on them being modkilled. If they happen to return, we'll deal with them at that time. As for now, I'm not supportive of a K0ntRa lynch, which I have previously stated. Therefore I highly recommend we lynch someone else and currently I've a gut feeling that both Apekiller and Ish may be Mafia. There's not a lot of solid evidence behind this, just vague speculations. Anyhow: [Vote Apekiller]
Last edited by SiX on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Ish wrote:My thoughts on certain people:

Mystic:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=2194

You haven't said much to convince me that you are a villager.

Crisp0:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7262
I apologie for being afk all the time' i was busy in work and got some problems with my net.
Anyway, by reading thé previous posts i didn't find anything that can help me out to find these mafia.
The most suspicious person that could be the serial killer is kontra so i am gonna vote him now but i could change my vote.
[Vote K0ntRa]
Player's voting, players posts should somewhat help you formulate town reads. Why do you think he's suspicious, what makes him suspicious to you?

Sweedy:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=8009
Based on your chat logs with Kontra, why did you think it was the SK that killed Ko9? Even though Hater said that the mafia gets a shot, SK gets a stab...
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 09#p469009

Ultor:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7432

Let me know what you think on whats happened/been posted so far.

WaywardVole:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7229

What are your thoughts so far on this game??

Lawliet:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=6191
Alright ..
I'm a Doctor... the other Doc, pls contact me ASAP.
Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...

ApeKiller:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=4863

Have you read up so far? What do you think of this recent round?

Leo:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7345
Do you have anything else to support why you are voting Ultor?

Kontra:
Your last post
Of course he denied it, everyone would. But it took him a minute or two to respond and his responses were extremely suspicious.

What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.

Probably missed some peeps, but dont worry your time will come.
Also if you guys have anything let me know via pm/steam~

No but my thoughts are that Ultor is to quiet now..in the last game he was a villager (watcher) and he played very aggresiv or was more helpfull as a villager..for me he is a bit to much in the background now to get not seen as a mafia guy and as i said..that is not Ultor if i joke to him with words like "how you feel as Mafia this time" he wouldn´t only say "i wish and xD" he would try/do all in my opinion to convince me/all that he is not a Mafiosi...specially after i showed it in a post here (my thoughts on him) he would act more in game i think.

[vote Ultor]
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
WaywardVole

Post by WaywardVole »

All right. There are three leading candidates for lynch atm:

> K0ntRa: While his supposed "discovery" of Sweedy was strange, why the hell would he put himself out there like that if he was mafia? In my experience while mafia members don't always stay quiet, they usually don't jump in the spotlight either.

>Sweedy: K0ntRa's evidence is flimsy at best, but it is more than nothing. Plus he seems to be bandwagoning a bit, but again, that's not much to go on.

> Apekiller: SiX has a gut feeling to vote an afk player. Don't waste your time. If he posts, great, maybe that's something. But he's been inactive since the game started (even with hospitalization) and has a good chance of being modkilled.

I'm leading towards a Sweedy vote (little info is better than none), but I'm going to wait a few hours to see if anything else comes up. We'd be stupid not to lynch someone this round, but jury's still out as to whom.
SiX

Post by SiX »

The reasons as to why I've a scum read on Ish, SweedyGenzales and Apekiller.

Ish:
Ish wrote:Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...
To the common eye, what Ish said makes perfect sense. Be careful of claiming to Lawliet (who claimed Doctor) because he may just be a Medic trying to bait claims. Reading this, I'm like: "What he says makes sense, right?" But if you dig deeper, there's something truly bothersome about his statement, something I believe Ish to be experienced enough to realize, were he town that will say.

If we assume that Ish is a Mafia, then what would lie beneath the surface? By making people wary of Lawliet, he can ensure that the Town's development will stagnate. Due to distrust, none claims to none and eventually we'll find ourselves in a situation where we have zero leads. Furthermore, the odds of a Medic publicly claiming Doctor is very, very low. Why? Because the Medic's strength isn't his ability to heal or overdose people. It's his presence in the game as a living role. The mere fact that he exists forces the Doctors to be extremely careful IF they heal someone. Therefore by claiming Doctor, a Medic would put the spotlight on himself and may end up as the target of either a Serial Killer (who wants to ensure A) The Mafia won't get to puppet around with any town claims or B) The Town won't unite as a Mason team who trust each other and creates a united bandwagon each round), a Cop (who may peek the Medic as a Mafia), or perhaps even a lynch by people who are suspicious of him being a Medic? While Ish didn't push a lynch on Lawliet, which would have essentially confirmed him as a Mafia, he still put suspicion on Lawliet in a more subtle way.

I can only conclude that there's no way a Medic would risk dying, since it would do the Town a massive favor by allowing the Doctors to freely and safely heal around (Well, almost) and confirm their claims. The Mafia would, under no circumstances, want a situation where the Doctors could just heal themselves every night, creating 2 immune Town Members.

Read this after reading Sweedygonzales:
We can see that Ish takes Sweedy in defense. If one is Mafia, it's therefore likely that the second also is. I'd assume the case went as following:

Sweedy: Help me Ish, K0ntRa is Cop and found me as Mafia R0, what do I do?
Ish: That's bullshit. A cop can't do that. Deny it.

... a minute went by before he started to talk with K0ntRa again... which explains his slow response.
... later:

Sweedy: K0ntra voted against me.
Ish: His logic is flawed. I'll take you in defense.

Of course this just just a hypothetical scenario. Anyone experienced with the game could help Sweedy out (Ish may even have been offline or afk for all I know). And even if he (Sweedy) figured it out on his own, Ish could still defend him using the logic that Sweedy did something else meanwhile.

Apekiller:
Apekiller wrote:To be honest I don't think massively lynchvoting K0ntRa will lead to anything at this point. We have not yet heard anything from a number of players (WayWardVole, Lawliet, Crisp0, Mystic and ARSENIC, correct me if I'm wrong or missing someone), in contrast K0ntRa has shown that he's actively participating in the game.
Apekiller, at first, took K0ntRa in defense, which is fine. I did it too. But then, he moved the suspicion over to the afk ones. "Should we kill the afk ones?" was what was on his mind. If we assume that Apekiller is Mafia, then how would he profit from lynching someone who would likely get modkilled in the future? Well, he makes sure no suspicion would be put on his fellow Mafia team. In other words: if the Town is always voting the inactive ones, no suspicion will be put on the active ones. With this in mind, it's likely that Apekiller's Mafia teammates are active. Ish and Sweedy both fit this description. The fourth member? He may be inactive, I don't know. But at least the majority of the Mafia team is active. In addition to this, it would also make sure they are lynched before returning to actively participating in the game. In other words: kill them in their sleep. Basically town gets nothing out of lynching them.
Apekiller wrote:@Kontra: that logic is kind of flawed imo.

If the doctors were to do as you are suggesting them to, then nobody would ever be protected and they would effectively be Normal Villagers. The village power roles, if played correctly, can save two lives each night (not counting mafia doc's interference). The only thing is that it's very important for the doctors to know who the other doc is and/or know who the other doctor is protecting.

If this was done, the chances of an OD would be reduced by a whole lot. Also, your calculations did not take into account the Meth Addicts (Serial Killer + 1 Villager) who can not OD.
Secondly, he was against K0ntRa's proposition of not having the Doctors healing each other, saying it was a flawed reasoning, while it in fact makes perfect sense. The Mafia wants the town to keep on healing. This was an issue I addressed in one of my former posts:
SiX wrote:K0ntRa's reasoning is correct.

If we begin with the Medic, what will he do? Ideally, he would be healing his own Mafia Members. Why? To protect them from the Serial Killer. But he won't do that, at least not early game. Why? Because the risk of a Mafia dying doubles if that's the case. There's 2 doctors who can kill his target (Mafia) whereas there's only 1 Serial Killer. With that in mind, the Medic will try to heal people who are not Mafia, in an attempt to kill the Town Members.

What will the Doctors do? If they unite, they can work together as a Vigilante to take people down. But that's not the case right now. Right now, they have zero clue who they will be saving. They could A) save a Mafia from dying to the SK or B) overdose a Town Member, either by visiting the same person, or by visiting the one whom the Medic visits. In this aspect, the Town has to count on the Medic for saving us against the Serial Killer while the Mafia has to count on the Doctors using their ability to teamkill.

I can only conclude that the Doctors shouldn't do anything, at least not for now. They should wait until they get in touch with a fellow doctor / medic or until the first medic / doctor dies, before they start to heal.
Sweedygonzales:
K0ntRa wrote:
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: ay
K0ntRa: i need to speak to you once more
SqueegeeGonzales is now Online.
SqueegeeGonzales: hello
K0ntRa: listen
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
K0ntRa: in r0 the cop will get a random peek on someone
K0ntRa: i am the cop and i peeked you
K0ntRa: you came out mafia
SqueegeeGonzales: I don't believe you
K0ntRa: i just wanted to tell you that i'll try to get tohers to vote you
K0ntRa: others
K0ntRa: prepare to be lynched mafia guy
SqueegeeGonzales: say goodbye to a fellow villager
K0ntRa: dont you understand
K0ntRa: i'm the cop, and i got to peek you
K0ntRa: in r0
K0ntRa: do you have any last words
SqueegeeGonzales: can i buy a suit first? god doesn't like ruffians
K0ntRa: kek
K0ntRa: nah its confirmed now that you're mafia
K0ntRa: tell me, was it your idea or someone else's

He's a newcomer, thus I hoped he might not remember that. He hasn't mentioned it to me btw.
K0ntra (whom I've a town read on) stated that he responded slowly to what he had to say. While there could be reasons behind this, it may also be the case that Sweedygonzales had to think twice about what to respond with, if not even asking help from a more senior Mafia. And not to mention, he still keeps his vote on K0ntRa, something which he may have his reasons for (to avoid being lynched himself). But still.

-------------------

I urge the Doctor to get in contact with the Lawliet (who is also a Doctor).
I also urge the Town not to vote K0ntRa.
I, lastly, will change my vote to: [Vote Ish] and I encourage the others to follow.
Last edited by SiX on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

[vote K0ntRa] (not day) mafia paniced into cop claim / desperate cop coming out even though the mindgames on the overdoses stuff is tricky. ima go with le mafia panic
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

why does Gerty not accept my vote on Mafia guy Ultor???
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]

Return to “Finished Games”