[S2] Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

CrisP0

Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation

Post by CrisP0 »

I apologie for being afk all the time' i was busy in work and got some problems with my net.
Anyway, by reading thé previous posts i didn't find anything that can help me out to find these mafia.
The most suspicious person that could be the serial killer is kontra so i am gonna vote him now but i could change my vote.
[Vote K0ntRa]
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

K0ntRa wrote:[vote SweedyGonzales]
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: ay
K0ntRa: i need to speak to you once more
SqueegeeGonzales is now Online.
SqueegeeGonzales: hello
K0ntRa: listen
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
K0ntRa: in r0 the cop will get a random peek on someone
K0ntRa: i am the cop and i peeked you
K0ntRa: you came out mafia
SqueegeeGonzales: I don't believe you
K0ntRa: i just wanted to tell you that i'll try to get tohers to vote you
K0ntRa: others
K0ntRa: prepare to be lynched mafia guy
SqueegeeGonzales: say goodbye to a fellow villager
K0ntRa: dont you understand
K0ntRa: i'm the cop, and i got to peek you
K0ntRa: in r0
K0ntRa: do you have any last words
SqueegeeGonzales: can i buy a suit first? god doesn't like ruffians
K0ntRa: kek
K0ntRa: whose idea was it to kill koni
SqueegeeGonzales: dunno
SqueegeeGonzales: if i had to guess i'd say SK
K0ntRa: nah its confirmed now that you're mafia
K0ntRa: tell me, was it your idea or someone else's
This conversation lasted for a couple of minutes, he was being really slow on responding, it took him a minute or two to respond. I tricked him well :D Mafia confirmed! Btw I tried this on Leo too, but he was smart enough to not get tricked. Oh and, I'm not really the cop, guys :D
Explain how I was tricked.
Sign away your life here:
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

SweedyGonzales wrote:
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
This conversation lasted for a couple of minutes, he was being really slow on responding, it took him a minute or two to respond. I tricked him well :D Mafia confirmed! Btw I tried this on Leo too, but he was smart enough to not get tricked. Oh and, I'm not really the cop, guys :D
Read the conversation again. It took you a minute or two to respond, even tho you were online at the time and not ingame or anything. By saying "I dont believe you", you pretty much admitted being mafia. If you're not mafia you would've said "Nice try" or "Yeah right". Then you claimed to be a villager, but you didn't deny my peek. Then you made a joke.
Rip.

I apologie for being afk all the time' i was busy in work and got some problems with my net.
Anyway, by reading thé previous posts i didn't find anything that can help me out to find these mafia.
The most suspicious person that could be the serial killer is kontra so i am gonna vote him now but i could change my vote.
[Vote K0ntRa]
Could you explain why could I be the SK? Just wondering.
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

K0ntRa wrote:
SweedyGonzales wrote:
Spoiler!
Read the conversation again. It took you a minute or two to respond, even tho you were online at the time and not ingame or anything. By saying "I dont believe you", you pretty much admitted being mafia. If you're not mafia you would've said "Nice try" or "Yeah right". Then you claimed to be a villager, but you didn't deny my peek. Then you made a joke.
Rip.

[Vote K0ntRa]
Could you explain why could I be the SK? Just wondering.
Based on previous activity, why would i believe you are a cop?
You're getting pretty uppity. Maybe not everyone responds the same way you do :D
[Vote K0ntRa]
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

Alright ..
I'm a Doctor... the other Doc, pls contact me ASAP.
SiX

Post by SiX »

I don't have any scum reads on K0ntRa. I genuinely think he's a Town Member for three reasons:

(1) His Doctor-no-save statements is legit coming from a Town Member. But of course, the Mafia could also use that argument to appear more Town-like. But that would be a Hater strategy, not a K0ntRa one (but then again, what do I know about K0ntra? I haven't played with him before).

(2) His cop claim in Steam, trying to bait the "newbies" into claiming Mafia. If he truly was Mafia, there would be no point in claiming such a thing to town members. Experienced or not, they know they are not Mafia. Therefore this seems more like a townish thing to do, trying to bait newcomers into revealing something they shouldn't have.

(3) He draws too much attention to him. Mafia typically sit back, watching, rather than engaging. I find that he's too active to be a Mafia.

I highly encourage to stop the bandwagon on K0ntRa, lets find someone else instead.
ARSENIC

Post by ARSENIC »

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I'm pretty sure he's not cop, SiX, for reasons Sweedy's already covered.
And there are a hundred different ways to play mafia, sitting back is only one of them.
There are enough people who actively came forward, rallied support, and began to command bandwagons, as Mafia.
HATER (and the fire-and-brimstone speeches which give reason to his name) was pretty good at that.
K0ntRa, not so much.
SiX

Post by SiX »

This isn't about him being Cop. It's about him fake claiming Cop as a Town Member. I've listed the reasons for this in my post above, especially point (2)
(2) His cop claim in Steam, trying to bait the "newbies" into claiming Mafia. If he truly was Mafia, there would be no point in claiming such a thing to town members. Experienced or not, they know they are not Mafia. Therefore this seems more like a townish thing to do, trying to bait newcomers into revealing something they shouldn't have.
Let us assume K0ntRa is Mafia. Then this is what he just did: He went over to speak with Leo and SweedyGonzales, two players who seem relatively new to the nD WW community (correct me if I'm wrong). As a Mafia member, he knows full well they aren't Mafia. Yet he finds it a good idea to fake claim Cop, accusing them of being Mafia. For what? Because he wants to bait a reaction out of them. Notice in his conversation; he never fake claimed cop to ask for roles. He fake claimed Cop to bait a reaction. How do they react when accused of being Mafia? Since K0ntRa knows that they are Town Members, there would be absolutely nothing else than a: "Wtf? I'm Town member" reply he would get in return. Instead, he would gain their distrust and perhaps accused of fake claiming Cop, resulting in him being lynched. Him baiting a reaction of seemingly inexperienced nD players, as a town member, makes perfect sense. Therefore I can only conclude that K0ntRa is a Town Member (or SK, but I wouldn't bet on that). Either way, There was absolutely nothing in this for him if he was a Mafia. On the other hand, there was something in this for him if he is a Town Member.
SweedyGonzales

Post by SweedyGonzales »

K0ntRa can we have your logs with Leo?
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Need to read up on replies [vote nolynch] for now
Numble

Post by Numble »

I'd like to point something out in Kontra's logs with Sweedy...
Spoiler!
I don't really see any use for this convo. Kontra tried to bait Sweedy to claim mafia which kinda seems forceful? I mean if sweedy were to agree he'd be mafia. But he denied it and Kontra still said "Mafia confirmed". Also I'm pretty sure that Sweedy is smart enough to realize that RANDOM NEGATIVE means it'll be 100% villager and impossible to be a Mafia.

Now I'd like to point out that it is true the Mafia shoots and the SK stabs. But still doesn't mean that Sweedy is an actual mafia.

Point being, your logic is clearly flawned here Kontra. Not only you claimed to be something you're not, (cop) while you also want to enforce a lynch on who seems to me a villager.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Lawliet
neonDragon Admin

Post by Lawliet »

NumBle wrote:I'd like to point something out in Kontra's logs with Sweedy...
Spoiler!
I don't really see any use for this convo. Kontra tried to bait Sweedy to claim mafia which kinda seems forceful? I mean if sweedy were to agree he'd be mafia. But he denied it and Kontra still said "Mafia confirmed". Also I'm pretty sure that Sweedy is smart enough to realize that RANDOM NEGATIVE means it'll be 100% villager and impossible to be a Mafia.

Now I'd like to point out that it is true the Mafia shoots and the SK stabs. But still doesn't mean that Sweedy is an actual mafia.

Point being, your logic is clearly flawned here Kontra. Not only you claimed to be something you're not, (cop) while you also want to enforce a lynch on who seems to me a villager.
I don't think he knows about this... he would've said it already

I think I'll [vote sweedy] until ppl start talking and we start knowing..
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I was swimming so I wasn't able to respond to most of you in time. Will do it now;

First of all, you guys misunderstood me, I never claimed cop. I tried to trick Leo and Sweedy by claiming it, but I thought it was obvious that I'm not really claiming it.
I'm not the cop!
Lawliet wrote:
I don't think he knows about this... he would've said it already

I think I'll [vote sweedy] until ppl start talking and we start knowing..
Yeah I misunderstood HATER cuz of that "not" and "not X" statement. Well it doesn't really matter now.
SweedyGonzales wrote:K0ntRa can we have your logs with Leo?
Sure thing
Spoiler!
K0ntRa: have you got a sec
K0ntRa: hello?
strande65: yeeesss
strande65: im playing kek
strande65: z^^
K0ntRa: alright ill talk to you later than
strande65: yes in a hour or so
K0ntRa: btw i'm the cop and i peeked You last round. hater said you were guilty (SK/Mafia)
strande65: haha cute try
K0ntRa: xd
strande65: i should vote you again
K0ntRa: it worked on sweedy :P
strande65: for that lie
K0ntRa: XD
strande65: now i know you are a mafia guy
K0ntRa: no lol
K0ntRa: this way i just checked if you're mafia or not
K0ntRa: if i was mafia i wouldnt ask you in the first palce
strande65: sure to hide your mafia role you check me with that
K0ntRa: lol
NumBle wrote:I don't really see any use for this convo. Kontra tried to bait Sweedy to claim mafia which kinda seems forceful? I mean if sweedy were to agree he'd be mafia. But he denied it and Kontra still said "Mafia confirmed". Also I'm pretty sure that Sweedy is smart enough to realize that RANDOM NEGATIVE means it'll be 100% villager and impossible to be a Mafia.

Of course he denied it, everyone would. But it took him a minute or two to respond and his responses were extremely suspicious.

He's a newcomer, thus I hoped he might not remember that. He hasn't mentioned it to me btw.

He doesn't seem to be a villager to me. Au contraire, it seems to me that he is mafia. I will not change my vote because he was being super duper suspicious in that conversation.
Ish

Post by Ish »

My thoughts on certain people:

Mystic:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=2194

You haven't said much to convince me that you are a villager.

Crisp0:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7262
[Vote K0ntRa]
Player's voting, players posts should somewhat help you formulate town reads. Why do you think he's suspicious, what makes him suspicious to you?

Sweedy:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=8009
Based on your chat logs with Kontra, why did you think it was the SK that killed Ko9? Even though Hater said that the mafia gets a shot, SK gets a stab...
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 09#p469009

Ultor:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7432

Let me know what you think on whats happened/been posted so far.

WaywardVole:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7229

What are your thoughts so far on this game??

Lawliet:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=6191
Alright ..
I'm a Doctor... the other Doc, pls contact me ASAP.
Dat doctor claim...could be a medic...

ApeKiller:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=4863

Have you read up so far? What do you think of this recent round?

Leo:
http://www.neondragon.net/isolation.php ... 4&pid=7345
Do you have anything else to support why you are voting Ultor?

Kontra:
Your last post
Of course he denied it, everyone would. But it took him a minute or two to respond and his responses were extremely suspicious.

What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.

Probably missed some peeps, but dont worry your time will come.
Also if you guys have anything let me know via pm/steam~
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

SiX wrote:(3) He draws too much attention to him. Mafia typically sit back, watching, rather than engaging. I find that he's too active to be a Mafia.
Erm, it's a funny story. Before the game I was strategizing and decided to play it silently. But then there were 3 votes on me in R1, so I had to act. And I was also blabbering too much about the doctor thing. One thing lead to another, so soon some individuals (like ARSENIC) voted me because I was suspicious, but, let's be honest, that was mainly because I posted a lot. I read lots of old games, and people who are active usually get voted out quickly. Oh well :D
Ish wrote:What if he was busy with IRL stuff? He doesn't have to reply to you instantly.
Could be, but I doubt it. He wasn't in some game or smt.

Return to “Finished Games”