View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
neonDragon Admin

#106 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
I apologize for not being around
was busy the whole day
reading the replies
[vote nolynch] for now

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:49 am

#107 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Round ends in ~1 hour. Please make sure all night actions are sent by nD pm.

@People with questions:

1. When I say "3 docs" I mean the 2 village docs + the mafia medic.

2. If someone survives a killing action, it will say:

Player stabbed/shot/overdosed/whatever
Player survived

As per tradition, whether the player survived through his/her own toughness or through a doc protection will not be revealed.

ImageImage

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:53 am
Profile WWW

#108 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Also, it should be noted that protections do not work against lynch, since they happen later in the order of actions.

The full order of actions is as follows:

Lynch->Protections (and overdose kills) -> Serial Killer Stab -> Mafia Shot -> Peeks

ImageImage

Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:57 am
Profile WWW
neonDragon Admin

#109 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
alright..
I'm gonna keep my nolynch vote as it is.. I think that's the best option for now.
nothing to start with anyway..

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:25 am

#110 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Lawliet wrote:
alright..
I'm gonna keep my nolynch vote as it is.. I think that's the best option for now.
nothing to start with anyway..

took your sweet ass time going through the game... considering there isn't that much.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 am

#111 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
*continues to lurk while gently rubbing his hands together with a smug smile on his face*

nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:50 am

#112 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Round ended. post coming soon

ImageImage

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 am
Profile WWW

#113 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
No-one was lynched.

#Blameitonleon Stabbed
#Blameitonleon Died
#Blameitonleon was a Normal Villager
Konijn Shot
Konijn Died
Konijn was a (Meth-Addicted) Normal Villager

[dusk]
[kill konijn, shot]
[kill Voro's poulo, stabbed]

[dawn]

Round 2 has begun and will end in approximately 24 hours from this post.

ImageImage

Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:04 am
Profile WWW

#114 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
Any leads, guys?

Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:51 am

#115 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
ARSENIC wrote:
Any leads, guys?

Who ever is the SK has beef with Voro.

And the mafias still haven't used their hitman shot apparently.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:55 am

#116 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
From what I've read, the shiftiest person here, post-wise, seems to be Kontra. Though that's still just speculation at this point, since we do have some very quiet folks, too.

And that could be because hitman is afk, or is holding it on purpose. Dunno.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:57 am

#117 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
ARSENIC wrote:
From what I've read, the shiftiest person here, post-wise, seems to be Kontra. Though that's still just speculation at this point, since we do have some very quiet folks, too.

Considering that Voro was the only person who kept his vote on Kontra I guess it's makes Kontra really suspecious at this point?

Heart-Break

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 am

#118 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
It does. I'm going to go ahead and [vote K0ntRa] unless something more concrete comes up.

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:06 am

#119 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
NumBle wrote:
ARSENIC wrote:

Considering that Voro was the only person who kept his vote on Kontra I guess it's makes Kontra really suspecious at this point?

I spoke to Sweedy, Leo and Andy (I also posted in public) and encouraged them to change their votes to someone AFK or unvote, and I had pretty good reasons for that:

K0ntRa wrote:
About the mini bandwagon on me;
Sweedy's vote on me was random. I was just joking in the chatbox and he knows that. Random lynches are good, we can figure out who is evil by analyzing how they vote; But let's be honest, it would make way more sense to vote an AFK guy instead of me. The chances of me and some AFK guy being mafia are the same, so ask yourselves; Would it be better to vote out someone active, who can contribute a lot to the village, or some AFK guy who won't contribute anything regardless of if he is dead or not. @#BlameItOnLeon, @Leo, I'm asking you two to unvote or change your lynch. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be online when this round ends, furthermore, I doubt I will be able to play from now to the morning, so it'd be awesome if you guys could try to convince these two guys to remove their votes.
EDIT: Additionally, even Sweedy Gonzales has changed his vote, and he is the only person of the three who gave some reason for doing it (Andy said it was random, Leo wanted me to convince him not to vote me). Also, he is the guy who started the bandwagon.

[vote Lawliet]

Not a single post except [in].

I won't be able to change my vote, probably.

@ARSENIC, I read some old games, and everyone who posted a lot seemed suspicious. I had to post a lot to avoid being lynched. Still, tbh my posts didn't really seem too suspicious to me.

@NumBle, I don't really understand completely why am I suspicious because Voro voted me, so I'd appreciate if you could explain that. Still, Voro wrote:
Quote:
Well i really voted randomly. I have nothing against you kontra. Although, Leo voted you after my vote against you. So this is suspicious. But you voted for me in first place and i know that i am villager. I'm not gonna change my vote. I just wanted to say that.

He himself stated that his vote was random, and therefore not really important tbh.

ARSENIC wrote:
Any leads, guys?

When I saw that Konijn was shot, I thought that someone who hates him did it. In the last game he played (Revenge) he was hospitalized R0, shot R1 and protected and shot R2 and died lmao. That made me think someone who was in that game and is in this game dislikes him and wants him out because of that. I got really enthusiastic and thought I could find out whose idea it was, but... Nope xD. HATER, Voro and Zapt0r were mafia in the last game. Zapt0r isn't playing in this one, HATER is the host, and Voro was stabbed, he was a villager.
Also, Konijn is an experienced player, and many players will want to kill him, so I don't have an idea who could have wanted him dead.

As for Voro, I have a theory, but it's far fetched... Still it makes some sense so I think I should share it:
I said Voro was suspicious because he behaved similar to the last game he played, in which he was the don. That was also far fetched and players didn't really believe it... Or, did they?! xD If I was the serial killer (and I most definitely am not :P ) I would kill someone more experienced than Voro who has played only 2 games prior to this, and that's if you count that semi-werewolf game by me in the forum games section. Voro is a nice guy, and he doesn't have many people who dislike him so I am forced to think that the SK is a newbie, and that's why he didn't decide to kill someone more experienced. He probably listened to what I wrote about Voro. Once again, it's only a far fetched theory and it isn't meant to suspect someone.

I'd appreciate if everyone who can would contact me on steam. Mine is limited, can't add people :/

Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:17 am

#120 Post Re: Mafia XXIX: Defibrilation Isolate
[vote SweedyGonzales]

Spoiler: show
K0ntRa: ay
K0ntRa: i need to speak to you once more
SqueegeeGonzales is now Online.
SqueegeeGonzales: hello
K0ntRa: listen
K0ntRa: Common R0 Peeks: Random Negative - Every player who can peek is given a random peek from all players who would return "No" or "Not X" other than the peeker.
K0ntRa: in r0 the cop will get a random peek on someone
K0ntRa: i am the cop and i peeked you
K0ntRa: you came out mafia
SqueegeeGonzales: I don't believe you
K0ntRa: i just wanted to tell you that i'll try to get tohers to vote you
K0ntRa: others
K0ntRa: prepare to be lynched mafia guy
SqueegeeGonzales: say goodbye to a fellow villager
K0ntRa: dont you understand
K0ntRa: i'm the cop, and i got to peek you
K0ntRa: in r0
K0ntRa: do you have any last words
SqueegeeGonzales: can i buy a suit first? god doesn't like ruffians
K0ntRa: kek
K0ntRa: whose idea was it to kill koni
SqueegeeGonzales: dunno
SqueegeeGonzales: if i had to guess i'd say SK
K0ntRa: nah its confirmed now that you're mafia
K0ntRa: tell me, was it your idea or someone else's

This conversation lasted for a couple of minutes, he was being really slow on responding, it took him a minute or two to respond. I tricked him well :D Mafia confirmed! Btw I tried this on Leo too, but he was smart enough to not get tricked. Oh and, I'm not really the cop, guys :D

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next