[Accepted] Application v3

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Gotouda Aki

Application v3

Post by Gotouda Aki »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17558812

- NickName: Kallekanin

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):
I've been member twice on neondragon, I think the first time was for about 15 months and second time was for about 6 months, so about a total of 21 months. Been a FUN, ZM and Runner member.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: Like 3-4 hours, something like that.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I think I started playing around 2010.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Generally music and video games, anime and manga.
I want to become a member again because I would like to help where I can help and I also see a lack of coverage of several servers, so I think would at least be able to cover those servers while I'm there.
Although I might not post a whole lot on the forum, I actually keep an eye out to see if there's threads/posts where I could help.
I wasn't really sure where to apply, I play JB rather a lot, but I don't command so I thought I would apply for ZM instead, as I play rather a lot there too.
I haven't played SR so much, but I like that server too, so I think I will probably be switching between JB, ZM and SR.
But probably remain ZM member for a while, unless I see my activity go too far down on one server and rise on another.
Of course, that's if you accept me.
I know I've recently come back, but I feel like I'm going to continue playing, so I don't want to wait with applying. I do understand if it's going to be extended though.

If there's anything I can improve on, please tell me so I can work on it.

Thank you for reading.
Nallez

Re: Application v3

Post by Nallez »

no.
Spoiler!
Never seen Kalle rage or in anyway behave negatively, he is one of the best candidates neonDragon has ever had imo. The only thing right now I need to see more is moderation which I haven't seen alot, when I've played Jailbreak with you. I'm not sure about reports either, but you can fix these easily.

Yes.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Mario
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

@Nallez Please use the correct way of answering an a Application.
Spoiler!
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Messi wrote:@Nallez Please use the correct way of answering an a Application.
Spoiler!
You may only respond to an application using the following ways:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.

OR

By formatting a post containing reasons and that is constructive to the topic.
''Or by formatting a post containing reasons that is constructive to the topic'', which is what I did. Stop spamming the applications with useless replies, as I am also right now.
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Nallez wrote: Stop spamming the applications with useless replies, as I am also right now.

rofl

for Nai, since i'm not a zombie player i will judge you from what i've seen in jb..

Pro's :

- you have the required age to apply.
- Helpful
- Friendly
- rule knowledge
- been here long enough and know how everything works.
- was a member before.

Con's :

as Nallez already said about your moderation and the reports .. but still .. your cons are fixable.

So it's clearly a yes from me .. Good luck with your application.
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Jmmys`

Post by Jmmys` »

Pros :
. Nice guy
. Not a kid
. Helpful

Cons :
.not kicking a speedhacker triggers me (VIP)

No from me, be active for 5 more months, ive only seen you like 5 times active on zm and i don't know about other servers
Spoiler!
11001110 10011100 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10111011 11001110 10101101 11001110 10111101 11001110 10110101 00100000 11001110 10010100 11001110 10110111 11001110 10111100 11001110 10101110 11001111 10000100 11001111 10000001 11001110 10110111
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Thank you for the replies.
I appriciate the points made, however I would like to explain them.

In terms of moderation, I tend to not moderate when members are on, usually I just let them handle it, which I guess can make it seem like I don't do anything, as I tend to do it when there's no members on.
I suppose I should moderate some when members are on too, to show that I can and will do it.
I'm not really a passive member, letting things happen and do nothing about them.

And to the cheater thing, usually when I see a cheater, I call a member and I know there's been about 2 that left before a member got to get there. When I call Giirl, she usually gets there pretty quickly, but I think I remember when twice there has been some that left rather quickly. Those might be the ones you're talking about, Jmmys`.

But don't think I don't take down cheaters, it's one of the things I've done most of before I left, I think I had the most posted threads in the strikelist back then. So don't worry about me not caring of taking down cheaters, I really do dislike cheaters and I think they ruin the game for the others.
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

The strike list is full of your reports from the past and I have had a look at them. I see no reason at the moment why you can't be accepted back into the team but I would say you need to moderate more, however I see where you are coming from.
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

i will say just a word :D
YES
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hey Nai, I really like your personality as it's quite the contrary compared to others. You're one of the most collected person in this community, up there with Shadi. You're always calm and never have I seen you make rash and poor decisions. You wouldn't use your membership status to force your authority on others. I see you as someone who is very fit to moderate, I think you would be fair and listen to every side of the story before taking action.

I'm fairly certain you will get accepted but I thought I'd give my opinion!

Good luck!
These users thanked the author Decency for the post (total 3):
Luna, KyuHyunie~, Mario
Army life

Post by Army life »

i would say no becaufe i never see you in game or reporting including moderating sounds like you care for nd tag only
Fbi law enforcment
Apple

Post by Apple »

Pros:
-Active (He is usually available on steam so he can always join any server that requires a member specially ZM)
-Mature enough to get the position
-Calm and friendly
-Reporting hackers, calls an available member to ban a hacker (not talking about strikelist reports)

Cons:
-Weaboo (jk)

Yes. Good luck, I am pretty confident that you will make it! :)
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

likable person who has shown that he is more than capable in the past. str8 accept imo.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Luna

Post by Luna »

Decency wrote:Hey Nai, I really like your personality as it's quite the contrary compared to others. You're one of the most collected person in this community, up there with Shadi. You're always calm and never have I seen you make rash and poor decisions. You wouldn't use your membership status to force your authority on others. I see you as someone who is very fit to moderate, I think you would be fair and listen to every side of the story before taking action.

I'm fairly certain you will get accepted but I thought I'd give my opinion!

Good luck!
Just give him the membership with the permbantool straight. Most trustful person no doubts.

Gratz in advance Kakalin ^^
Instagram
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

It will be big surprise for all if this guy get "declined"

Return to “Accepted Applications”