View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
neonDragon Admin

#91 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
I am not AFK, I'm just having poor connection at the time. I will make a post a new post shortly regarding my opinion and what I got so far

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:33 am

#92 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
i'm gonna vote for hater this time as he tried to get six dead but he changed his vote to apekiller in the last minutes without giving any reason.
[vote Hater]

Code:
HATER - 2 - Numble, CrisP0

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:10 am
neonDragon Admin

#93 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Going to sleep so gonna post my vote now in-case I forget to do it later, this may be subject to change but for now:

[vote Hater] (injured voter)

I agree with the previous posters, HATER started a bw on SiX and then when he realised it was unstoppable he switched targets to then be able to later claim "but I said he looks innocent and tried to move the bw off him". Not buying it.

Code:
HATER - 3 - Numble, CrisP0, Konijn

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:01 am

#94 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
NumBle wrote:
I say we lynch hater.

His statistics don't add up. We're talking about Six here. He hosted plenty of games where you, hater, were both mafia and village. If you knew Six, you'd know that he actually pays attention to how everyone plays the game.
You change your vote last minute to apekiller so you could avoid having the blood of Six dripping in your hands.

We both know that Six plays better than that Hater. You got baited hard and you fell for it.

On another note, you all have no reason to believe that I'm village besides being THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS STANDING AGAINST THE LYNCH ON SIX. It can count for nothing. It can count for everything.

Vote Tally:
Hater - 1 - Numble

1. On SiX's lynch

First off, I was the /first/ vote on SiX. I didn't "hop on" a bandwagon -- I placed my vote, and then left to work for 10-12 hours because that is what my job entails.

I did not intend to start a bandwagon -- I simply placed the first vote and left. I'd like to remind everyone that I have only a very limited timeframe in which I can take actions in the evening before I go to bed (IRL).

When I came back during a short lunch break, I saw that a bandwagon had formed. I don't like R1 bandwagons because...

2. Purpose of R1 lynch

In the first round of the game we have very ittle information about anyone. It's quite likely that any round 1 lynch will invariably end with a dead villager (in fact, ~93% of all round 1 lynches in past games have ended with a villager or neut being lynched).

Now, some of you, especially new players, may be thinking "This is terrible! Why do we ever vote on round 1? We should always vote No Lynch if there is such a high chance of lynching a villager!"

And you'd be technically right! That's some solid reasoning, except one thing:

Round 1 lynch is really never about actually lynching mafia -- it's about gaining information about players' alignments through their voting habits.

If everyone voted no lynch on round one, we'd have little information to gather because literally everyone would vote the same thing. It tells us absolutely nothing.

...which is also the reason why a massive bandwagon (a la the one on SiX) is very unproductive -- we get no info from it.

Again, I work extremely long hours in the summer (at a camp with kids that I have to take care of, teach, occupy, etc all day). If I could have changed my vote sooner I would, as it was becoming apparent to me quickly that SiX probably wasn't mafia-- but more importantly, that the town wasn't going to get any INFORMATION from lynching him.

Hence, I changed my vote as fast as I could. I am sorry if this was not fast enough to stop the wagon, but keep in mind that I NEVER encouraged a wagon in the first place. I placed my OWN vote, gave my own reasoning. That was it.

And futhermore -- when I came back, I actively asked people to NOT lynch SiX. Granted, there were only about 2-3 hours left until lynch, but that was the earliest I could respond, and I hoped that would give enough people time to respond.

3. Regarding my reasoning on SiX's death

(If I'm 100% honest, I don't terribly mind that SiX died-- what I'm more annoyed at is that we didn't get any useful info from his death as stated above)

@numble: You do realize that even if you were "sticking up for him" in text, you didn't place a vote at all that round:

Quote:
no vote - 5 - Konijn(injured), Apekiller, zapt0r, NumBle, Lo Tus

-- and if you had already placed a vote by the time I made my second post, I probably would have changed my vote to your target instead of changing it to apekiller (who was the most strangely afk person I could think of at the time).

It doesn't take a genius to know that a decent mafia team would never have let this bandwagon get started on SiX if he was a mafia -- there was way too much sheeping going on for SiX to actually be mafia, and I think most of you can see that now.

tl;r: I was legitimately trying to save SiX -- not because I felt that he was particularly useful to the town (or good at the game in general, really lmfao!), but because having a gigantic bandwagon on him gave the town absolutely no info.

4. Where we go from here:

Well, that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?

It's very likely that a couple of wolves (at least) were in the SiX bandwagon. Wolves love to blend in by "sheeping" (blindly following bandwagons). They place down a vote, don't give much reasoning at all (or just say "lol I agree with x" @ the person whose vote they're copying). As I look past through the posts between my initial vote on six and me changing my vote, I see a lot of posts like this:

StickySteez wrote:
I don't really have a opinion right now, didn't really spoke to people so i'll just follow the flow

SiX - 5 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky
HATER - 1 - SiX

CrisP0 wrote:
i fully agree with ultor, SiX seems the most suspicious person.
[vote SiX]

#BlameItOnLeon wrote:

LOL. I just wake up bro. Well, I can't say much because it's too early. But for what I've read I can't trust 100% Six. So i'll go for it and let's see what happen

[vote SiX]

...just to name a few.

All of these are somewhat suspicious, but I'll choose one to start out with: crisp0 -- mainly because he seems to be following the SAME sheeping strategy this round (and on me this time!):
CrisP0 wrote:
i'm gonna vote for hater this time as he tried to get six dead but he changed his vote to apekiller in the last minutes without giving any reason.
[vote Hater]

So, I'll kick this off with a [vote crisp0].

I hope my post clears up some things for you all. I will probably not be online much tomorrow again (traveling to Tampa to teach at a different camp location).

---------------------------------------------------------
BONUS FACT CHECKING:

@SiX(deceased): Honestly, I really didn't want to lynch you after I came back during lunch -- you should learn not to discredit people who are actually trying to help you.

@numble: SiX has hosted a whopping total of exactly 7 games, 5 of which I've even played in. I've compiled a comprehensive list of them just so you and everyone else can see just how much "past experience" SiX has with me:

List of games SiX has hosted (total 7):

Key:

Red = HATER didn't play (2 games)

Orange = HATER played but was village (3 games)

Yellow = HATER started out village, was killed by the mafia and was revived and converted by the mafia team 1 round before the game ended (1 game)

Green = HATER started mafia, and was randomly shot by a vigilante in the first round (1 game)

Spoiler: show
Werewolf XXII: Triple Trouble
Hosts: SiX
Winners: UnwaveringGrey, MMage, French Connections, Konijn, cml, katCrusader, KyraTrebon, Styx
Losers: NumBle, Rainboy, Lien~, Ricky Rio, machoZeroSkillz, Royal Toon, ishali

Witch Hunt VI: Who Betrays the Betrayer?
Winners: .Cell., ishali, Konijn
Losers: Lien~, Saint Emz, NumBle, cml, Flath, Lawliet, Mystic, JTc, StickySteez

Mafia XVII: The Blackmail
Hosts: Rainboy, SiX
Winners: SenSei, Queijo Da Serra, Styx, Mati, Maltazard, Tomato
Losers: Karn, ~Veghan<3, Big H, Dangan, HATER, Kaitokid, Unownist, Saint Emz, Shadi, Antti, dannie340, Mystic, Big H, cml, H2O, Maki, DTGM, NumBle

Mafia XXII: Who's the Killer?
Winners: cml, Flath, Mystic
Losers: Big H, NumBle, Lien~, Unownist, HATER, machoZeroSkillz, Thor, katCrusader, Saint Emz, ARSENIC, Rainboy, Wertydoo, Dangan, Blaze

Mafia XXVII: The Handymen
Winners: ishali, NumBle
Losers: StickySteez, HATER, Lawliet, Hydra, Saint Emz, machoZeroSkillz, JTc, katCrusader

Witch Hunt IV: Armageddon
Winners: HATER, Rainboy, MMage
Losers: NumBle, Mystic, Dangan, Big H, Ricky Rio, H2O, Shadi, Maki, Unownist, French Connections, Blaze

Mafia XIX: The Corruption
Winners: HATER, Lien~, Big H, Unownist, Karn, Styx
Losers: nBi, Rainboy, Dangan, Juni0r, machoZeroSkillz, Jumps7yl3r, Maltazard, Shadi, Akfny, ~Veghan<3, Mystic, SenSei, cml, NumBle, French Connections, RazoR', Saint Emz, Maki

@Numble: 5 games is not hosting "tons" of games with me and considering that out of the two games I was mafia in that he's hosted, I was mafia for exactly 1 round in each of them...I think it's safe to say SiX was full of shit on that point, lol.

ImageImage

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am
Profile WWW

#95 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
[Vote Konijn] Still think he's mafia. Ko9 has really been productive for the village compared to previous games. Crisp0 is also not being productive for the village as well as many other players, however I haven't played with him yet. Konijn indicated he would be voting for SiX if he wasn't hospitalised, I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia injured their own player. I would personally check his alignment, if I was the deputy, but it would be super interesting if mafia injured the GF in order to throw off the deputy, pretty high level strats for nD though, especially considering a lot of the players are fairly new.

Code:
HATER - 3 - Numble, CrisP0, Konijn
Crisp0 - 1 - HATER
Konijn - 1 - Ish

Konijn
isolation.php?tid=26091&pid=3919

Crisp0
isolation.php?tid=26091&pid=7262

I am still somewhat suspicious about HATER, however he can be lynched later.

I am also interested what happened previous round, who the doctor saved, or if the mafia chose not to kill anyone. Also curious about the results gained by the tracker, watcher and deputy. I mean surely there was something found out the previous round...If the deputy,watcher or tracker found something relating to a potential mafia, tbh it would be worth coming out, if not keep searching let us know later rounds.

Also a lot people are just being really quiet, villagers should be proactive.

Lo Tus and apekiller are probably going to be modkilled, hopefully one of them is a mafia and not a village PR.

Also mafia come at me...

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:12 am

#96 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Konijn wrote:
I agree with the previous posters, HATER started a bw on SiX and then when he realised it was unstoppable he switched targets to then be able to later claim "but I said he looks innocent and tried to move the bw off him". Not buying it.

For the last time, I did /not/ "start a bandwagon" -- I casted my vote, gave my reasons, then left for 10 hours.

When I came back from working, I saw what had happened, and switched my vote because I didn't like the wagon that had formed while I was gone. If I had been on earlier, I would have switched sooner most likely, but I wasn't, so I didn't.

I gotta say, I'm annoyed with everyone that voted for SiX that is now accusing me of "trying to start a wagon". I'd like to point out that all of you voted for SiX, too, and everybody seemed to think it was a good idea at the time and that my reasons were valid.

It's interesting how now that SiX has flipped village you seem to have forgotten that you all thought he should be lynched, too.

I refuse to be a scapegoat simply because I called SiX out for making bullshit claims. (one of which he already admitted was bullshit, and another one which can be easily debunked by reviewing finished games)

ImageImage

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:46 am
Profile WWW
nD* Jail Member

#97 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Do not vote HATER. He is a normal villager and I have a very good reason which I will reveal at R2 to prove his innocence. The fact that SiX asked to claim roles puts him right on the spot- in addition to the fact that he wanted to quickly eliminate HATER based on nothing at all. If we eliminate SiX and he appears to be a mafia member, it will become crystal clear who to target next. I also believe that BlameItOnLeon, Lo Tus and Zaptor will lynch SiX when they become active again.

[vote SiX]

Code:
SiX - 3 - HATER - !!!*-Leo-*!!! - Ultor
HATER - 1 - SiX

Well it would be a good time to hear some of your proofs that he is innocent, before we "maybe" go for a lynch-vote on the next "maybe" villager !!!
Maybe you succeded with your post too that we all need to think you are innocent between us villagers, tell me something of your thoughts im interested in them.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 am

#98 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Quote:
Well it would be a good time to hear some of your proofs that he is innocent, before we "maybe" go for a lynch-vote on the next "maybe" villager !!!
Maybe you succeded with your post too that we all need to think you are innocent between us villagers, tell me something of your thoughts im interested in them.

I've revealed this info to few trusted people, its not wise to release them publicly as they would put important roles in danger. I was really hoping that SiX would turn out to be a mafia but now I'm not very sure about whether HATER is a villager or not.

We seriously need the tracker and the watcher to find each other, and the deputy to group up with them. The doctor did a good job on protecting the right person (if there was a nightkill), we can just hope that he plays his next move carefully. As for AFKs, I would be really disappointed if Apekiller had an important village role and he gets modkilled.

Now as for individual people:

@Konijn
The fact that he was injured at the beginning does not make him a villager. As someone mentioned previously, mafia are able hospitalise one of their own so he can be classified as a villager. If I got killed at R2, I suggest to lynch Konijn (most likely to be the Godfather) as he was the only person which I revealed some important information to.

@Crisp0
He only has 2 posts and they both contain 2 votes without proper explanation: 1 on SiX and 1 on HATER. This is a typical Goon behaviour, placing votes on possibly innocent villagers. This also applies to StickySteez.

@HATER
At the beginning, I see HATER as the person who automatically protects himself against being lynched with clear facts- anyone would normally do this especially when you get voted for at R0. However, I don't see the need of him changing his vote from SiX to Apekiller as it only puts him into more suspicion. I understand the fact that he wanted to direct the lynch into Crisp0 for the reasons above.

@NumBle
I believe that NumBle have been trying to get rid off HATER since the beginning. Perhaps he plays a very important role and we need to follow him, but by going against HATER, I think he's making a mistake. I actually believe that the reason behind NumBle's persistence against HATER is something related to his role. Perhaps he peeked on HATER as a Don/Deputy and found out his real identity. However, that doesn't help us decide on which side they belong to- this is where we need the watcher and the tracker.

@Leo
You have been trying to frame everyone for some reason. I understand that you don't trust anyone and that's good but you cannot simply go around asking everyone to reveal their roles. It only looks like a desperate tactic coming from the Mafia. The thing is every-time I try to talk to you, you end up accusing me of being a Mafia- it feels like you are insecure. Remember that this is the same tactic you followed in the previous game and got you caught as a WW.

As for the lynch, mine will remain blank for now until more people reply (especially those AFKs). However if I wanted to vote mine would go against either HATER, Konijn or Crisp0.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:32 pm

#99 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
HATER wrote:
1. On SiX's lynch

First off, I was the /first/ vote on SiX. I didn't "hop on" a bandwagon -- I placed my vote, and then left to work for 10-12 hours because that is what my job entails.

I did not intend to start a bandwagon -- I simply placed the first vote and left. I'd like to remind everyone that I have only a very limited timeframe in which I can take actions in the evening before I go to bed (IRL).

Yeah you were the first one to vote six, you pretty much created the bandwagon on him.

When I came back during a short lunch break, I saw that a bandwagon had formed. I don't like R1 bandwagons because...

2. Purpose of R1 lynch

In the first round of the game we have very ittle information about anyone. It's quite likely that any round 1 lynch will invariably end with a dead villager (in fact, ~93% of all round 1 lynches in past games have ended with a villager or neut being lynched).

Considering the people on R0 were already really active I don't think this applies. There was a lot of info circuling around (even if only villager claims who, according to Hater, are useless). Thing is, Hater, you forget that the way people claim can be a way to find out their real alignment. A lot of convo, provides lot of hints and probably slip ups if people are not careful enough, Taking into account that some people here are pretty new I'd point on this as a highly possible reason.

Now, some of you, especially new players, may be thinking "This is terrible! Why do we ever vote on round 1? We should always vote No Lynch if there is such a high chance of lynching a villager!"

I don't think new players would think that considering what happened next round... but let's continue.

And you'd be technically right! That's some solid reasoning, except one thing:

Round 1 lynch is really never about actually lynching mafia -- it's about gaining information about players' alignments through their voting habits.

Oh please, Hater we've played countless games where R1 lynch gave us nothing but discarding vanillagers.

If everyone voted no lynch on round one, we'd have little information to gather because literally everyone would vote the same thing. It tells us absolutely nothing.

That is correct. But then again we'd gather 0 info about the villager if they lynched the same person.

...which is also the reason why a massive bandwagon (a la the one on SiX) is very unproductive -- we get no info from it.

Well... no. This does provide plenty of hints. Specially on who started the bandwagon, followed by who followed that person with shit reasons and what not.

Again, I work extremely long hours in the summer (at a camp with kids that I have to take care of, teach, occupy, etc all day). If I could have changed my vote sooner I would, as it was becoming apparent to me quickly that SiX probably wasn't mafia-- but more importantly, that the town wasn't going to get any INFORMATION from lynching him.

"Let's feed the villager with some bullshit and hope they are dumb enough to believe it" - Typical Hater

Hence, I changed my vote as fast as I could. I am sorry if this was not fast enough to stop the wagon, but keep in mind that I NEVER encouraged a wagon in the first place. I placed my OWN vote, gave my own reasoning. That was it.

No, you changed your vote in hopes that people would disregard the fact you started the bandwagon. Six's play was smart enough for you to go uber-agressive on him assuring he'd and get lynch. Except it failed and you're to blame.

And futhermore -- when I came back, I actively asked people to NOT lynch SiX. Granted, there were only about 2-3 hours left until lynch, but that was the earliest I could respond, and I hoped that would give enough people time to respond.

Did you now? Like who? Who can support this part of Hater's typical Wall of Text.

3. Regarding my reasoning on SiX's death

(If I'm 100% honest, I don't terribly mind that SiX died-- what I'm more annoyed at is that we didn't get any useful info from his death as stated above)

Yeah you aren't annoyed that Six died, because you know he's a base good player all around but he's balsy. On that note, he did get lynched because of a balsy play. Funny he actually commented that either you or K9 who shut down his plan...

@numble: You do realize that even if you were "sticking up for him" in text, you didn't place a vote at all that round:

Quote:
no vote - 5 - Konijn(injured), Apekiller, zapt0r, NumBle, Lo Tus

-- and if you had already placed a vote by the time I made my second post, I probably would have changed my vote to your target instead of changing it to apekiller (who was the most strangely afk person I could think of at the time).

That is true, I did not vote. You see, Hater, what I had to do on R1 was simply backup Six. Because the bandwagon was formed already with 6 people on top of it. Even if I voted someone else, it wouldn't save Six from getting Lynched.

It doesn't take a genius to know that a decent mafia team would never have let this bandwagon get started on SiX if he was a mafia -- there was way too much sheeping going on for SiX to actually be mafia, and I think most of you can see that now.

Hey! Look at that, he actually used a bit of his brain.

tl;r: I was legitimately trying to save SiX -- not because I felt that he was particularly useful to the town (or good at the game in general, really lmfao!), but because having a gigantic bandwagon on him gave the town absolutely no info.

Bullshit, Hater you're cappable of changing everyone's mind at your will. You're one of the best WW players currently active and you always have scapegoats with everyone even if it implies bullying them to change.

4. Where we go from here:

Well, that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?

Nope. 2 cent question cuz everyone knows the answer.

It's very likely that a couple of wolves (at least) were in the SiX bandwagon. Wolves love to blend in by "sheeping" (blindly following bandwagons). They place down a vote, don't give much reasoning at all (or just say "lol I agree with x" @ the person whose vote they're copying). As I look past through the posts between my initial vote on six and me changing my vote, I see a lot of posts like this:

Well hater, as you said it yourself "Round 1 lynch is really never about actually lynching mafia -- it's about gaining information about players' alignments through their voting habits."

StickySteez wrote:
I don't really have a opinion right now, didn't really spoke to people so i'll just follow the flow

SiX - 5 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky
HATER - 1 - SiX

CrisP0 wrote:
i fully agree with ultor, SiX seems the most suspicious person.
[vote SiX]

#BlameItOnLeon wrote:

LOL. I just wake up bro. Well, I can't say much because it's too early. But for what I've read I can't trust 100% Six. So i'll go for it and let's see what happen

[vote SiX]

...just to name a few.

Why don't you name them all and let's give them a background check... The people you mentioned seem to me that they were AFK, and caught the game on the last minute. I'm gonna go ahead and say they wanted to avoid a warning.

All of these are somewhat suspicious, but I'll choose one to start out with: crisp0 -- mainly because he seems to be following the SAME sheeping strategy this round (and on me this time!):
CrisP0 wrote:
[vote Hater]

While it's not a complete reason, it surely is a good part of the main reason you're getting lynched.

So, I'll kick this off with a [vote crisp0].

I hope my post clears up some things for you all. I will probably not be online much tomorrow again (traveling to Tampa to teach at a different camp location).

---------------------------------------------------------
BONUS FACT CHECKING:

@SiX(deceased): Honestly, I really didn't want to lynch you after I came back during lunch -- you should learn not to discredit people who are actually trying to help you.

@numble: SiX has hosted a whopping total of exactly 7 games, 5 of which I've even played in. I've compiled a comprehensive list of them just so you and everyone else can see just how much "past experience" SiX has with me:

Doesn't really matter to be honest. You're forgetting the "Finished games" section. I remember talking to Six once and telling me that he was checking the finished games sections for clues on playplans that people come up. Even if you keep supporting that your "statistics" are correct.

List of games SiX has hosted (total 7):

Key:

Red = HATER didn't play (2 games)

Orange = HATER played but was village (3 games)

Yellow = HATER started out village, was killed by the mafia and was revived and converted by the mafia team 1 round before the game ended (1 game)

Green = HATER started mafia, and was randomly shot by a vigilante in the first round (1 game)

Werewolf XXII: Triple Trouble
Winners: UnwaveringGrey, MMage, French Connections, Konijn, cml, katCrusader, KyraTrebon, Styx
Losers: NumBle, Rainboy, Lien~, Ricky Rio, machoZeroSkillz, Royal Toon, ishali

Witch Hunt VI: Who Betrays the Betrayer?
Winners: .Cell., ishali, Konijn
Losers: Lien~, Saint Emz, NumBle, cml, Flath, Lawliet, Mystic, JTc, StickySteez

Mafia XVII: The Blackmail
Hosts: Rainboy, SiX
Winners: SenSei, Queijo Da Serra, Styx, Mati, Maltazard, Tomato
Losers: Karn, ~Veghan<3, Big H, Dangan, HATER, Kaitokid, Unownist, Saint Emz, Shadi, Antti, dannie340, Mystic, Big H, cml, H2O, Maki, DTGM, NumBle

Mafia XXII: Who's the Killer?
Winners: cml, Flath, Mystic
Losers: Big H, NumBle, Lien~, Unownist, HATER, machoZeroSkillz, Thor, katCrusader, Saint Emz, ARSENIC, Rainboy, Wertydoo, Dangan, Blaze

Mafia XXVII: The Handymen
Winners: ishali, NumBle
Losers: StickySteez, HATER, Lawliet, Hydra, Saint Emz, machoZeroSkillz, JTc, katCrusader

Witch Hunt IV: Armageddon
Winners: HATER, Rainboy, MMage
Losers: NumBle, Mystic, Dangan, Big H, Ricky Rio, H2O, Shadi, Maki, Unownist, French Connections, Blaze

Mafia XIX: The Corruption
Winners: HATER, Lien~, Big H, Unownist, Karn, Styx
Losers: nBi, Rainboy, Dangan, Juni0r, machoZeroSkillz, Jumps7yl3r, Maltazard, Shadi, Akfny, ~Veghan<3, Mystic, SenSei, cml, NumBle, French Connections, RazoR', Saint Emz, Maki

@Numble: 5 games is not hosting "tons" of games with me and considering that out of the two games I was mafia in that he's hosted, I was mafia for exactly 1 round in each of them...I think it's safe to say SiX was full of shit on that point, lol.

5 games is enough to have an idea on how people play. be it shitless or properly or whatever. It's more than enought to realize some key frames of a gameplay.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:24 pm

#100 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Code:
HATER - 4 - Numble, CrisP0, Konijn, Sticky
Crisp0 - 1 - HATER
Konijn - 1 - Ish

Sorry HATER, you tricked us yesterday and I don't trust you being innocent.

I seem afk but read everything.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm

#101 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
StickySteez wrote:
Code:
Crisp0 - 1 - HATER
Konijn - 1 - Ish

Sorry HATER, you tricked us yesterday and I don't trust you being innocent.

I seem afk but read everything.

Seriously? I didn't "trick" anyone. There was nothing "sneaky" about what I did.

I said what I thought, made my vote, and I left.

------------------

You're all acting like I was the only one who thought SiX was suspicious. Do you forget that you all voted on him too or something?

This is shit you all said after I left:

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
I pretty much agree with this...it looked like he get caught in the R0 and asked to reveal all rolemodels what definitely was to suspicious for me

Konijn wrote:
in this instance, SiX seems pretty fucking suspicious to me. If I could vote (which I cannot due to hospitalisation from the wolfies :<) I would be voting for SiX this round, and I encourage everyone else to also.

Ultor wrote:
The fact that SiX asked to claim roles puts him right on the spot- in addition to the fact that he wanted to quickly eliminate HATER based on nothing at all.

The fact that SiX is dead now does not make his previous actions any less idiotic.

ImageImage

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

#102 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Quote:

I'm not entirely sure what info did you spread there. Honest, I see nothing worthwhile

I've revealed this info to few trusted people, its not wise to release them publicly as they would put important roles in danger. I was really hoping that SiX would turn out to be a mafia but now I'm not very sure about whether HATER is a villager or not.

>Was really hoping that Si would turn out to be Mafia when it was certain that he was Villager.
>Almost completely disregards Hater's post on how Hater wanted to save Six.

We seriously need the tracker and the watcher to find each other, and the deputy to group up with them. The doctor did a good job on protecting the right person (if there was a nightkill), we can just hope that he plays his next move carefully. As for AFKs, I would be really disappointed if Apekiller had an important village role and he gets modkilled.

At least he's seeying eye to eye with me on this. It is of utmost urgency that the villager roles find each other.

Now as for individual people:

@Konijn
The fact that he was injured at the beginning does not make him a villager. As someone mentioned previously, mafia are able hospitalise one of their own so he can be classified as a villager. If I got killed at R2, I suggest to lynch Konijn (most likely to be the Godfather) as he was the only person which I revealed some important information to.

This is actually true but highly unlikely. Odds are 11/12 of K9 being the godfather. He was hospitalized, and to be honest it seems to me that the Mafia wouldn't be smart enough to play this out.

@NumBle
I believe that NumBle have been trying to get rid off HATER since the beginning. Perhaps he plays a very important role and we need to follow him, but by going against HATER, I think he's making a mistake. I actually believe that the reason behind NumBle's persistence against HATER is something related to his role. Perhaps he peeked on HATER as a Don/Deputy and found out his real identity. However, that doesn't help us decide on which side they belong to- this is where we need the watcher and the tracker.

Believe what you will, I only wanted to get rid of Hater the moment he went full piranha on Six. From my PoV six's plan would work completely fine should the big guys (in this case K9 and Hater) understood it. Both of them know Six and know that Six isn't that dumb to play out like that if he was mafia. Now I wanna throw something here. I'm not a power role, I'm a simple villager. Yeah sure you can say "Hurr durr everyone claims villager". But why would I play this aggressively if I was a powerrole? I mean, if I really am a power role I should shut teh fuck up and continue "peeking" people according to Ultor here.(no idea where did you get the idea of me being a peek-ish powerrole).

As for the lynch, mine will remain blank for now until more people reply (especially those AFKs). However if I wanted to vote mine would go against either HATER, Konijn or Crisp0.

Your choices to lynch are quite extremes.. one that we assumed is mafia, one that we assume is villager and then an Afk. Tbh you're being dismissive of the real game imo.

You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:50 pm

#103 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Quote:
Your choices to lynch are quite extremes.. one that we assumed is mafia, one that we assume is villager and then an Afk. Tbh you're being dismissive of the real game imo.

Thats the thing, there is not enough info (atleast for me) to lynch one of them. They all seem to be equally guilty.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:07 pm

#104 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
Ultor wrote:
Quote:

Thats the thing, there is not enough info (atleast for me) to lynch one of them. They all seem to be equally guilty.

Maybe they are. lol think about it. They are very good players if they truly are mafia.

Anyway, I haven't lynch this round cause i really don't know what to do. I read everything and i have to admit that hater is suspicious for me as much as ko9 is.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:15 pm

#105 Post Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge Isolate
[Vote Crisp0]

Code:
Crisp0 - 2 - HATER, Ish

Would like to hear your thoughts on the game more...isolation.php?tid=26091&pid=7262

Last edited by Ish on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next