I have a question about the regular members moderation.(or even vip's moderation)

Razor8182

I have a question about the regular members moderation.(or even vip's moderation)

Post by Razor8182 »

So, in the recruitment corner forum, some of the Denied/Declined people get denied for a reason called, Your moderation is bad.

And in-game, whenever I see someone rule breaking without a member or an admin online, I warn him, then someone out of no where comes and say : razor stfu you are not a member, and you are not even a vip so stfu you noob.

So what exactly do you people mean by your moderation is bad?

and What does the other people in-game mean by you are not a member or a vip?

What am I suppose to do if I see a rule breaker? Report him? Ok, I reported him for a reason, like bug outside of the map, and then after two days, an admin comes like Shadi or Lien, and decline it then say in the note : I don't understand how did he get there.

Like really? A whole demo of that guy bugging outside of the map, and you say, I don't understand how did he get there?

This is what I mean by fucked up.

You people really, should stop telling people to moderate while they are regular members, or even let them moderate but don't tell them to stfu.

I mean seriously Make up your mind. You want him to moderate or shut the fuck up? huh?

This is a serious discussion. I don't like the fact that people like Swat get declined for bad moderation when people doesn't even give them a chance of moderating as a normal vip or a regular member.

and actually, if someone gets accepted for like being a jail member, then he moderate jailbreak, everyone will be scared of him, and try not to rule break so that member doesn't ban him.

So I really think that this moderation is bad reason is not really a good reason for denial.

Find better reasons people.
Jellow

Re: I have a question about the regular members moderation.(or even vip's moderation)

Post by Jellow »

As long as people don't listen to your moderation you haven't earned enough respect to become a member. Simple as that.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
doeda
Razor8182

Re: I have a question about the regular members moderation.(or even vip's moderation)

Post by Razor8182 »

I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the other declined people in the recruitment corners.

I actually was thinking about complaining about this moderation is bad reason but I didn't cuz school was starting and I thought of leaving nD.

And now I'm back and I will continue from where I left, because admins decided not to delete this retarded account of mine.

So, Okay then Jellow respect, but what does respect has to do with reports?

I record a demo, take a photo of a STEAM/VALVE ID, type in the name of the rule breaker then I report him for bugging outside of the map, and

in the end? it get declined?

hmmm, and the admin says, I don't know how did he get there?

What are you? a blind gamer?, a wizard? a monster with one eye?

Like really? a whole demo. and you say you don't know how did he get there?

You need to check on your eyes, Bro.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Personally I think that you can't judge someones moderation without actually giving them powers to see how they use them.

But like jellow said, if people don't respect you without powers then even when you get them the only reason they stop is cause you'll punish them rather than realising that they're doing something wrong.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

I'm talking about reports Panda, not respect.

I said What does respect has to do with reports?
Army life

Post by Army life »

Stop double postring oh my god
Fbi law enforcment
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Could you please give the STEAM/VALVE ID of the report you're referring to? I looked at the reports you've made and can only find three, none of which are for bugging out of the map and all 3 have been accepted.

With regards to your question about what non-members should do:

1) Inform the person that they are breaking the rules and ask them to stop
2) Ask them to stop perhaps 2-3 more times
3) Take evidence of you asking them to stop and the rules which they're breaking
4) Report evidence to the strike list reporting system

It is very important that you include evidence of you "warning them" - i.e. asking them to stop as we tend to give people a few chances to follow the rules before taking strict action against them. For a member, this would be warn->kick->ban->strike (strike if the ban was not effective or the rule breaking was severe).

Obviously as non-members/vips cannot kick or ban they need to give verbal warnings a few times so that we can be satisfied the rule breaker had a fair chance to follow the rules. In cases where the rules are blindingly obvious - harassing/racism it is less important, though if you are applying for member it would still bolster your chances.
flanky

Post by flanky »

Konijn wrote:Could you please give the STEAM/VALVE ID of the report you're referring to? I looked at the reports you've made and can only find three, none of which are for bugging out of the map and all 3 have been accepted.
He hasn't made any, he's just typing out of context to add more words to his thread - nor have I even seen him play in my 3+ hours a day of playing so its a rather confusing one.
You're not the type of person to even attempt moderating because the end of it you'll end up saying "stfu xxx" and if you're CT will end up with the old special treatment tactic. You could actually report people without just saying you have when you haven't but hey, whatever.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

in dr, for this hybird_v2 map, I got like 3 demos of guys getting up that hill at the start, then going down to that gate that leads to these bhoping stuff.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Razor8182 wrote:in dr, for this hybird_v2 map, I got like 3 demos of guys getting up that hill at the start, then going down to that gate that leads to these bhoping stuff.
Make a report then
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

TapTap wrote:Stop double postring oh my god
Do you even know why it's called neonDragon Discussion ? :facepalm:
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

Jellow wrote:As long as people don't listen to your moderation you haven't earned enough respect to become a member. Simple as that.
Yeah they have to be as respectable as the latest accepted members.. ha.. ha.. ha..
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “Trash”