[Unofficial] [S2] Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Re: Mafia XXVIII: Revenge

Post by Konijn »

I usually don't agree with HATER but in this instance, SiX seems pretty fucking suspicious to me. If I could vote (which I cannot due to hospitalisation from the wolfies :<) I would be voting for SiX this round, and I encourage everyone else to also.

Edit: Also, seeing as GERTY is not online please attach and amend the voting tally to your votes. You don't need to do it if you're not posting a vote, I'm just doing this one because SiX didn't.

Code: Select all

SiX - 1 - HATER
HATER - 1 - SiX
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Konijn wrote:I usually don't agree with HATER but in this instance, SiX seems pretty fucking suspicious to me. If I could vote (which I cannot due to hospitalisation from the wolfies :<) I would be voting for SiX this round, and I encourage everyone else to also.

Edit: Also, seeing as GERTY is not online please attach and amend the voting tally to your votes. You don't need to do it if you're not posting a vote, I'm just doing this one because SiX didn't.

SiX - 1 - HATER
HATER - 1 - SiX
I pretty much agree with this...it looked like he get caught in the R0 and asked to reveal all rolemodels what definitely was to suspicious for me, so i go with konijn as an innocent villager.

[vote SiX]
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
Konijn wrote:I usually don't agree with HATER but in this instance, SiX seems pretty fucking suspicious to me. If I could vote (which I cannot due to hospitalisation from the wolfies :<) I would be voting for SiX this round, and I encourage everyone else to also.

SiX - 1 - HATER
HATER - 1 - SiX
I pretty much agree with this...it looked like he get caught in the R0 and asked to reveal all rolemodels what definitely was to suspicious for me, so i go with konijn as an innocent villager.

[vote SiX]
Again, please add vote tallies to your vote posts

SiX - 2 - HATER - !!!*-Leo-*!!!
HATER - 1 - SiX
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Do not vote HATER. He is a normal villager and I have a very good reason which I will reveal at R2 to prove his innocence. The fact that SiX asked to claim roles puts him right on the spot- in addition to the fact that he wanted to quickly eliminate HATER based on nothing at all. If we eliminate SiX and he appears to be a mafia member, it will become crystal clear who to target next. I also believe that BlameItOnLeon, Lo Tus and Zaptor will lynch SiX when they become active again.

[vote SiX]

SiX - 3 - HATER - !!!*-Leo-*!!! - Ultor
HATER - 1 - SiX
Last edited by Ultor on Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ish

Post by Ish »

[vote SiX] for all of the reasons mentioned above.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Ish wrote:[vote SiX] for all of the reasons mentioned above.
Remember to update the tally.

SiX - 4 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish
HATER - 1 - SiX

Also it's "," in between names not "-" and code isn't needed.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

I don't really have a opinion right now, didn't really spoke to people so i'll just follow the flow

SiX - 5 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky
HATER - 1 - SiX

Expected Lynch : SiX

No vote:
Konijn (not allowed)
#BlameItOnLeon
Apekiller
Lo Tus
CrisP0
zapt0r
Lawliet
NumBle
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

i fully agree with ultor, SiX seems the most suspicious person.
[vote SiX]

SiX - 6 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky, CrisP0
HATER - 1 - SiX

SiX

Post by SiX »

The people who vote me should reconsider the two major flaws in HATER's reasoning.

(1) He clearly doesn't want any progress. He wants the town's development to stagnate.
So, logically, claiming villager is completely null, and trusting people for making an essentially pointless claim actually hurts the village... Claiming villager adds absolutely no new information to the mix -- and because it's pointless noise, it hinders real investigative work from being done... tl;dr: People can lie, claiming villager is at best pointless (since everyone including mafia will do it round 1), and at worst somewhat harmful because it clouds judgement and contributes to useless noise.
My advice to new players who may have found themselves with a Tracker, Watcher, Doctor, or Cop role: TRUST NO-ONE with your role. Honestly, the amount of games that are thrown just because someone accidentally trusts a mafia with valuable information are too many to count. Play it SAFE, especially the first two rounds when you have no info.
His reasoning seems promising at first glance, but take another look at the setup:

7x Vanilla Villager
1x Deputy
1x Doctor
1x Tracker
1x Watcher 

1x Goon
1x Don
1x Godfather
Town has the advantage both in numbers as well as in terms of Power Roles. People have the misconception that it's the power itself in the power roles which is important, and while there is some truth to that, its greatest merit is its name. Its ability to claim a name and either be it true or false. There's only one of its kind, it's a unique role. Therefore I attempted to create a situation where we could get this very start kicked off. Anyhow, the important part is to realize that it's safer for the town when the power roles unite early on rather than believing they should hide themselves, targeting people at random just to get picked off by the Mafia's night kills. This, if anything, is detrimental to the town. I would have expected HATER to do this if he was a Town Member, yet he tries to do the very opposite by using sound and convincing logic, something he typically do as a Mafia Member. As said before, his biggest flaw is that while his reasoning works, he reasons differently when playing Town or Mafia. He entertains all perspectives as a Town Member but only a certain few, the most suitable for his agenda, as a Mafia, which is the case right now.

(2) The hypocrisy in his arguments against me.
Therefore, since SiX...
2. Has the ability and experience to easily figure out the problem with the assumption "lol only power roles and mafia can vote on r0", which anyone who's played the game more than once or twice (let alone as many times as SiX has!) would be able to quickly recognize that assumption as false
He uses the word experience to argue against me. He claims that I'm experienced enough to:
1. Knew what he was doing at the time
Yet he only takes his argument this far. He doesn't consider the perspective that experience goes both ways. I'm experienced enough to know my actions would lead to a situation like this and I'd not have done it as a Mafia Member. And anyone who go with their gut feeling, will realize, that I'm a Town Member at this point.

As said before, HATER failed to entertain this perspective and only pushed the one comfortable for himself. Typical Scum.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Sticky you have to say [vote SiX] (in bold). This is because I might understand you wrong if you don't do so. Edit your post or make a new one. This time I will accept your vote but be more understandable in the future.
@Everyone, please make vote tallies using the code, this way it'll be easier to notice them.

SiX - 6 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky, CrisP0
HATER - 1 - SiX

ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Where are all others???

Apekiller, BlameitonLeon, Lawliet and more you all have nothin to say something to that???

Are you trying to hide your Mafia roles???

On me there are 2 suspect things:

1st = Ultor claimed to be he is new to this game but how he acted on steam and in the game let me think he is very familar with this game but dont say the truth at all and maybe try in a (hiding) experienced way to let all think he is one of us villagers...im not sure about that all on the other hand he looks like that he try to do all to hold us villagers allive...hmmh

2nd = Sticky laugh mostly like an evil Mafia guy and call others then Mafia if he is on the bad side, happend in the last WW game too and today if i played JB with him, so i wont trust him atm that he is one of us. He like to wait and jump then on the train to vote against a guy to hide his role and he waited to vote in the middle of all given votes to be sneaky beaky i think ^^

What you guys think, say somethin specially the villagers to hold our group stayin allive.

And what is with Konijn they tried to kill him so he is clearly a villager and im not sure but maybe after they failed they will try it again to get him killed bcs of the point he is smart and they want get him killed as fast as possible...so im not sure but maybe the doc should protect him now since it was obvisiouly that they specially want him dead.

All are only my thinking of all and i wouldn´t be surprised if they try now to get me killed to successfully use their kill votes and change the way to those guys that doesnt get protected maybe.

Well i would appreciate too to get protected, i dont wanna die and i think i can help alot in the future of this game to hold our Group allive too.

PS: Apekiller is very quiet and i didn´t expected that from him, last what i saw he give many informations of his thinks away to hold us villagers allive and now so quiet??? hmmh
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Numble

Post by Numble »

In my point of view, Six didn't get in contact with the Host. It is obvious. And the host countered six's possible confirmation as a town villager. In this instance I honestly believe that Six was and is being fully honest on this. He dared to vote guys. I believe it's good enough reason trust him, even if not fully. At the very least it shows where his alignment lies
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:Where are all others???

Apekiller, BlameitonLeon, Lawliet and more you all have nothin to say something to that???

Are you trying to hide your Mafia roles???

LOL. I just wake up bro. Well, I can't say much because it's too early. But for what I've read I can't trust 100% Six. So i'll go for it and let's see what happen

[vote SiX]

SiX - 7 - HATER, !!!*-Leo-*!!!, Ultor, Ish, Sticky, CrisP0, #BlameItOnLeon
HATER - 1 - SiX

ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NumBle wrote:In my point of view, Six didn't get in contact with the Host. It is obvious. And the host countered six's possible confirmation as a town villager. In this instance I honestly believe that Six was and is being fully honest on this. He dared to vote guys. I believe it's good enough reason trust him, even if not fully. At the very least it shows where his alignment lies
Mafia friend detected ;)

I would say if six got killed an we see then he was a Mafia guy we should go with our next vote for numble then =)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Numble

Post by Numble »

!!!*-Leo-*!!! wrote:
NumBle wrote:In my point of view, Six didn't get in contact with the Host. It is obvious. And the host countered six's possible confirmation as a town villager. In this instance I honestly believe that Six was and is being fully honest on this. He dared to vote guys. I believe it's good enough reason trust him, even if not fully. At the very least it shows where his alignment lies
Mafia friend detected ;)

I would say if six got killed an we see then he was a Mafia guy we should go with our next vote for numble then =)
Hey Leo, what if Six flips villager?
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break

Return to “Finished Games”