[CoR] 3rd go. A nD* Jail member application.

All declined Applications are stored here.
wodeen++

Re: 3rd go. A nD* Jail member application.

Post by wodeen++ »

What's different this time, Huniepop

EDIT : People really see good intentions here and there and
i'd like to change my mind about you, Huniepop you're nice guy, good commander, good english
you are very helpful to the beginners,friendly guy.
i like the way you moderate and the way you think,it's Yes from me.

Good luck with your application.
Last edited by wodeen++ on Thu May 26, 2016 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author wodeen++ for the post:
Baht
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

was dunb idea to apply again even with whill.
Spoiler!

Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Hunie,
You are very active on Jailbreak and on the forums. You are helpful to all, regardless of if they are noobs or regulars. You are quite friendly to people, and never provoke anyone. You moderate more than any other member I've seen. When there are no CTs who can command, you are always ready to command yourself. Also, when the commander dies, you immediately take over. Your mic is great, and you are quite funny while you command. You report a lot. And when you catch a rulebreaker, you try to get him banned even if it's hard to do report him, as shown in this video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUY1mD3lGy8 I personally like that a lot, because you had to record that guy not by simply recording a demo (because you cannot see spraypaints in demos), but by recording a video like for youtube. Also you had to edit that video so people can see who has the dick spray. Not many people would do that, in fact, I've never seen a guy who tried that hard to get a guy banned.
There is only one con I can think of, one time you were playing LR, maths (as a T). You guessed incorrectly twice, and then when you guessed correctly, your message wasn't sent because of flooding messages, so you raged a little. IMO it's perfectly understandable, but try to not rage in the chat next time that happens. I would've done the same thing if I were you, and I'm sure many people would've done it too, maybe some would rage even harder, still, as a member you cannot rage like that.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Although in your first 2 applications I gave you a no (I barely thought about what I was writing back then :D ), this time it's a BIG YES from me!! Undoubtfully!! Good luck with your application man!
Don't get too stressed about people who think you should be declined because this is your 3rd application, many many people got accepted from their 3rd+ application.
infectedsushi

Post by infectedsushi »

Everything sounds wrong with your application.

To start off, you’re immediately stressing member support, though I read a need to get guided and told what to do. Not to mention that you’ve also admitted having acted illogically out of frustration.
To crown it all, you explicitly tell the little value members have in your eyes. I guess you’ll address us again with the same speech that you’re cut out to be an exemplary member and that you’ll solve it all. I’ll be honest and tell you that I’m bored of your condescending tone. The last thing the community needs is a member looking down on others and claiming everything would collapse if they weren’t helping (read doing all the work).
On an even more serious note, I’d like to thank you for stating that it is a serious application.

Should your application be taken into account, I’d also like to point out that you were part (admin) of a community that shut and a little research of the causes should then be done.

You’re certainly a great regular and people seem to like you in general but I believe you shouldn’t get invested with more power.

Spoiler!
HuniePop wrote:So at first, I'd like to thank dArra for motivating me to not give up on the application just because of failing to handle and fix the toxic atmosphere of the server just for 1 moment and even just as a VIP. It was indeed a dunb reason to request denial on application for.

STEAM ID - STEAM_0:1:98796771
Nickname - HuniePop
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Experience level (including any previous admin work) -
Already explained in my last application.
Was twice an admin in Ambrosia, and used to be an admin in WTB, which is already down.
Average ammount of playtime in the servers : 2 - 3 hours due to exams, but now I'm looking to increase that rate.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? - June 2015, I believe.
Do you have a working microphone? - Yup.

Hobbies, studies, life -
I like fury animals, frogs, guitar playing, heavy metal, PC games, Jailbreak, beer.
I just finished my 2nd 12th grade exam today, in maths. That went pretty well, I'd say. Exams were the reason I had made the inactivity topic. Now I only got 1 exam left, which ain't any trouble for me at all.
I live outside from a city, in the field.
Intention of the application - I believe I got what it takes to be at least considered to be a member of nD* Jail team.
I'm looking for such work, a serious campaign, and offering you my services and dedication. I wish to have an ease for my whill of moderation by gaining the access to things that membership provides. I want a clean and well-maintained Jailbreak server, and when it's up to me to fix the server, I'd try my best to do so.

In short words, I'm applying to have an ease of dealing with players cheating, rulebreaking, harrasing and destroying the server's atmosphere with effect, so I can fulfil the promises I left above. I usually take actions quickly, without delay, and respond to player's complaints, unless if I'm commanding. That's when I'm most busy, because I'm usually trying to put the best experience to players (T's) playing games and performing fun tasks in the server.

Apple

Post by Apple »

Pros:
-I know the way he moderates/administrates (from other community) and I never saw a flaw in it.
-Seen him moderate as a VIP and he never abused his powers, even a simple undeserved slap from his side.
-Active enough
-Friendly and helpful to everyone
-Each time he commands, he tries something new to maintain an enjoyable gameplay.
-I have seen many reports from his side

Cons:
-Just try to control your anger when something goes wrong, it is the hardest part of moderating imo. You lose your cool means you can't handle a situation.

Its a yes from my side as I know you have potential to fix the con I mentioned because everyone has the ability to maintain their temper and I wish you best of luck with your application, you do deserve it!
These users thanked the author Apple for the post (total 2):
g0mik, doeda
Army life

Post by Army life »

Damm this guy i havent see you report those days dammm dute you should be active not unactive .
Fbi law enforcment
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

infectedsushi wrote: Should your application be taken into account, I’d also like to point out that you were part (admin) of a community that shut and a little research of the causes should then be done.

You’re certainly a great regular and people seem to like you in general but I believe you shouldn’t get invested with more power.
Could you elaborate please?
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

HuniePop wrote:
Sturch Whessem wrote:Damm this guy i havent see you report those days dammm dute you should be active not unactive .
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21

My most recent reports are here.

In case of activity -
You're instantly defending yourself, stop being so stupid, you don't have to prove yourself for a non, already wrong
Spoiler!

New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Hello HuniePop

I can't say much about you, I only see you in jailbreak when it's morning time for me like 6:00 or 7:00 Am. So I'll vote Blank which is going to lead to a Yes! Good luck on your application HuniePop! :dance:
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

AnniTjuH^ wrote:
HuniePop wrote:
Sturch Whessem wrote:Damm this guy i havent see you report those days dammm dute you should be active not unactive .
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21

My most recent reports are here.

In case of activity -
You're instantly defending yourself, stop being so stupid, you don't have to prove yourself for a non, already wrong
Are you on crack? How dare you call him stupid, everyone normal would've, in this case, explained to Sturch that he is wrong, like Hunie did. I don't understand why are you being so hateful.
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

OK let's stay on topic please
Voropoulo

3rd go. A nD* Jail member application.

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello HuniePop! I'm not sure how many things changed since your last application. Maybe you could help me with that. Anyway, I believe that you really care about this community, your English are more than good, you have report a lot of guys, your forums activity is good enough and I've seen you moderate a lot on jb server. I think it's time to get s YES.
Last edited by Voropoulo on Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Ken

Post by Ken »

K0ntRa wrote:Hunie,
You are very active on Jailbreak and on the forums. You are helpful to all, regardless of if they are noobs or regulars. You are quite friendly to people, and never provoke anyone. You moderate more than any other member I've seen. When there are no CTs who can command, you are always ready to command yourself. Also, when the commander dies, you immediately take over. Your mic is great, and you are quite funny while you command. You report a lot. And when you catch a rulebreaker, you try to get him banned even if it's hard to do report him, as shown in this video ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUY1mD3lGy8 I personally like that a lot, because you had to record that guy not by simply recording a demo (because you cannot see spraypaints in demos), but by recording a video like for youtube. Also you had to edit that video so people can see who has the dick spray. Not many people would do that, in fact, I've never seen a guy who tried that hard to get a guy banned.
There is only one con I can think of, one time you were playing LR, maths (as a T). You guessed incorrectly twice, and then when you guessed correctly, your message wasn't sent because of flooding messages, so you raged a little. IMO it's perfectly understandable, but try to not rage in the chat next time that happens. I would've done the same thing if I were you, and I'm sure many people would've done it too, maybe some would rage even harder, still, as a member you cannot rage like that.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Although in your first 2 applications I gave you a no (I barely thought about what I was writing back then :D ), this time it's a BIG YES from me!! Undoubtfully!! Good luck with your application man!
Don't get too stressed about people who think you should be declined because this is your 3rd application, many many people got accepted from their 3rd+ application.
true shit, gl
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Your moderation is too long winded in my opinion if you want to be a member, you write too many long sentences which people won't read. I think you should stick to nice and simple moderation, this way you get the point straight across. Also your in-game behaviour is a bit too jokey. What I mean is that you come across a really fun guy who likes to play keep and the atmosphere happy but on the other hand you seem to have your rages which may seem immature. I don't think you could handle a full server either because trolls would get to you and I think you are a easy target. For now my vote will be a no. You should look to more on the side of actually being that guy who is going to stand up and act serious, at this moment in time I think regulars just see you as a guy who likes to command and keep the atmosphere happy. Show to us why you want this and how you can prove to people that you aren't that guy who likes to joke around, be that person who has a side which people can take you seriously.
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

yesssss .because i have long time didnt saw you broken any rule so yeh

Return to “Declined Applications”