[Accepted] POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Apple »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:58152551
- NickName : POOOOO
- Age : 16
- Gender : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been playing this game for about 4 years, in different communities (some of them come to an end now) and got along with a lot of experienced people and as I was keen to learn how to administrate in those community servers I was always asking for help. I have been admin in 2 communities, been through different situations, got suspended once for banning someone wrongly but that was long time ago and with time I learnt how to spot hackers and be 100% sure before I punish them. I haven't misjudged a single person, cheater or clear, in recent times.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : For my free days (most of last month and this month is complete relaxation) I play about 8 hours. On normal days when I get busy (rarely :D) I play about 2-3 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I first played in nD about 4-5 months ago but I was never interested in joining the community since the jailbreak rules here are quite different but in the last months of my stay here I decided to register since I found it was pretty enjoyable as I completely understood the rules and gameplay of nD jailbreak
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
-My hobbies
Well, in most of my free time I am playing games usually CS 1.6 and sometimes when my old friends are online we play CSGO matches but not any more since the amount of hackers is too damn high (in last 3 games 1 guy from opponent teams got banned) because who gives a shit about having to re-buy a 10$ game. I often like to chat (got along with a lot of nice people recently). Apart from the virtual world, in real life, I like to hang out with friends but these days that is rare because I have to eat clean to maintain my physique because I have been working my a** off in the gym for last 4 months, a successful 4 months because it helped me get rid of my bad habits like eating junk and yeah that thing :lol: (currently I am bulking up, no cheese burgers and sugar ofc). Also, I love to do some challenging maths :P.
-Motivation
The most important part of my application and I will be completely honest with you guys once again. The first and foremost reason to why I applied, even in only a month of my permanent stay, is that I wanna promote fair and enjoyable gameplay in the server. There are just too many rule breakers these days, some are daily morning hackers and the others that can't be asked to follow CT rules no matter how many hours they played and how many times they have been warned/CTbanned. As a member I will not only decide how to punish the rule breakers in the most suitable way, I will also continue to help new players regarding the gameplay and any other issue I could POSSIBLY help them with. When I try to handle a situation, I make sure I know 100% of what is happening (before that I wouldn't judge) and I leave my ego behind and feel free to ask ANYONE about what was happening and only after a complete analysis, I would take an action. My period of past administration in different communities has to taught me how to deal with people of different psychology and settle what's wrong at any time. I honestly feel I possess the qualities to become a member and I am capable of handling the server in any situation without leaving decent players helpless.

Thank you for reading my application, although I did not write too much (I guess?). One last thing, I would say is that I know my stay has been short but I have learned a lot and so if I get a reply that I do not have enough stay-time I will accept it because yeah, I cannot deny that.
User avatar
stickysteez
Posts: 1445
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:36 pm
Location: Netherlands
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by stickysteez »

You just joined the community but made yourself known pretty fast, you seem to feel comfortable around here, that's possitive. You got an eye for catching cheaters (calls me whenever there's a cheater). I would like to see you moderate more often and I'll pay more attention to your moderation-'skills'. For now my vote will be 'blank' leaning to a 'yes', I'll edit my post when needed.

Good luck, feel free to PM me when you need any help/advice.
These users thanked the author stickysteez for the post (total 3):
wodeen++, Apple, Mario
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Army life
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Army life »

You still the best ct i ever see funny guy trolling jokking and more i can say YES A BIG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fbi law enforcment
New Vape

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by New Vape »

StickySteez wrote:You just joined the community but made yourself known pretty fast, you seem to feel comfortable around here, that's possitive. You got an eye for catching cheaters (calls me whenever there's a cheater). I would like to see you moderate more often and I'll pay more attention to your moderation-'skills'. For now my vote will be 'blank' leaning to a 'yes', I'll edit my post when needed.

Good luck, feel free to PM me when you need any help/advice.
Got to agree with StickySteez however i would say No because i have seen you in the game your fine but you don`t know alot of members and admins. I`ll change my vote to Yes if only if you did what i said!
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Apple »

Mr.President wrote:
StickySteez wrote:You just joined the community but made yourself known pretty fast, you seem to feel comfortable around here, that's possitive. You got an eye for catching cheaters (calls me whenever there's a cheater). I would like to see you moderate more often and I'll pay more attention to your moderation-'skills'. For now my vote will be 'blank' leaning to a 'yes', I'll edit my post when needed.

Good luck, feel free to PM me when you need any help/advice.
Got to agree with StickySteez however i would say No because i have seen you in the game your fine but you don`t know alot of members and admins. I`ll change my vote to Yes if only if you did what i said!
I actually know most of them, but I don't get your point here. What are you proposing? Regarding activity/moderation/Being popular among admins?
aNNeh
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by aNNeh »

Is your name spelle like "puu" or really "poo" like oh? Thought you were the biggest troll :/
Spoiler!
Image

Image
Image
New Vape

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by New Vape »

POOOOO wrote:
Mr.President wrote:
StickySteez wrote:You just joined the community but made yourself known pretty fast, you seem to feel comfortable around here, that's possitive. You got an eye for catching cheaters (calls me whenever there's a cheater). I would like to see you moderate more often and I'll pay more attention to your moderation-'skills'. For now my vote will be 'blank' leaning to a 'yes', I'll edit my post when needed.

Good luck, feel free to PM me when you need any help/advice.
Got to agree with StickySteez however i would say No because i have seen you in the game your fine but you don`t know alot of members and admins. I`ll change my vote to Yes if only if you did what i said!
I actually know most of them, but I don't get your point here. What are you proposing? Regarding activity/moderation/Being popular among admins?
What i`m trying to say is you need to know all of the Admins and Members in order to became a member also try coming here http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8705
Nallez
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Nallez »

I think you're up for it, even tho you've been here for 1 month only you know how things go, you're calm, kind and mature, your age is fine, I actually thought you're older, (19-20).

Yes from me.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Lien~ »

Nallez wrote:I think you're up for it, even tho you've been here for 1 month only you know how things go, you're calm, kind and mature, your age is fine, I actually thought you're older, (19-20).

Yes from me.
I agree with Nallez here. I have not been around much but from what I have seen, you should be fine. Perhaps extending your application would be better?! But I definitely see potential in you. Keep up the good work!

Mr.President wrote:What i`m trying to say is you need to know all of the Admins and Members in order to became a member also try coming here http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8705
I think you have been misinformed? One does not NEED to know all members of staff. It is just better if they know at least the majority of the lot. This so help can be provided, votes and opinions can be formed, and the gameplay could potentially be smoothed out in a better and perhaps easier/quicker way.
User avatar
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello POOOO! I do not have much to say. You are a nice guy who's really trying as a ct to entertain the terrorist through jokes and funny games. Thus, you try hard to catch the cheaters and you prefer to spend your time as a spectator, so you can record and report cheaters. It's true that you became popular just in one month. You could be a good and helpful addition to Jail team but best for now is to get extend. Keep it like that and you will be member very soon.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
g0mik
Image
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Apple »

Thank you so much guys! All of your replies are appreciated and I see it as a great motivation to improve myself.
User avatar
Ninja kayZ
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 pm
Location: behind you
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Ninja kayZ »

Ok first of, why did you apply? you freekill everytime, do not know how to handle situation, always harrass with me and always cause trouble ingame, always being racist. Not funny
I joke.

Pros
Moderation I have seen from you are good, when i message you about certain thing. You asked me to wait as you were following up a rulebreaker/cheater on the jb server before replying to me. This show dedication that you want to enforce the laws and make the server as clean as possible.
You are always helpful for new players and try to help as much as you can (I have been fake naming and entering JB server to test the community to see who would help a new player e.g. Hey how do you play this? How do i enter the shop? How do i get cash? And etc) i forgot how you were here only 1 month! From that length of time, you have proven a member worthy in my eyes.
You commanding as fine as hell. You make it fun and what not try to keep it entertaining. You don't be trigger happy which and give terriost a chance to come back when they leave le cage for 3/4sec.
Always give other CT a chance to command on rounds to spice things up in the game ;)

Cons
N/A



Extend could be the right call due to the length of time in nd. However, you have throw yourself out to ND community, to get to know people and everything which is key! Keep doing what you do and patience is the key to success. And man, you will get it!

P.S. Had 3hr sleep and cant think of any con at this presence. Don't think there is none but when I have refresh myself, i be able to add le cons if there is any.

Ninja kayZ' rules
These users thanked the author Ninja kayZ for the post:
Apple

When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting
Spoiler!
NinjA kayZ` KaiZidO (CS 1.6 Player since 2003)

Back To The Shadow Lair
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by KING SNEL »

No from me
PROS
-

CONS
-Just joined
-No reports
-Not known, cant join ingame so I go by your posts

I remember when it was a challenge to get members here but it looks like its getting easier, he just joined the community and applying without any reports done.
Apple
Posts: 429
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:36 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by Apple »

SneL wrote:No from me
PROS
-

CONS
-Just joined
-No reports
-Not known, cant join ingame so I go by your posts

I remember when it was a challenge to get members here but it looks like its getting easier, he just joined the community and applying without any reports done.
-Just joined: Yep I admit that it could be pretty unfair for other candidates if I got accepted before them.
-No reports: You certainly don't check strike list reports because if you did you would have seen enough reports from me (old reports get erased from list I suppose) and as you can see on sticky's post I usually call him to ban hackers since they don't get banned real quick by reporting on strikelist although I do report them.
-Not known: I don't know why you can't join in-game (banned, probably?). And I only post in the areas of interest or where I think my opinion is valuable. I will simply not reply in each and every topic for the sake of post counts and showing to people that I have joined this community.
Again, I am just defending myself and don't mean to be rude to you.

Thank you ninja :) (Still undercover, eh? xd)
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: POOOOO's Application (nD* Jail)

Post by KING SNEL »

checked the 48 posts u done, none of them are reports.
And yes Im banned but I can go from how u are in the forums and go by what peoples thinks about u.
If u can do a proper report u got that CON out of the way from me. But for now I cant add any PROS.
Post Reply

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests