[Declined] ZeRo´s application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Haffish

Re: ZeRo´s application

Post by Haffish »

Pro's
None.

Con's
Annoying
Tryhard
Obviously faking his mofuckin' age
Immature
English is worse than my arabic nan, the majority of the people in the server wouldn't understand your moderation through text since your english is pretty shit.
Forum ruleknowledge
Can't take constructive criticism (also a hint of immaturity)
I personally believe as a member you should have a mic.
Often tend to breaking the rules within small groups (as if some group of people start talking german in chatbox you join in.)
Probably ugly in real life.
These users thanked the author Haffish for the post:
ZeRo#1
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !
Optiway

Post by Optiway »

Pros :

-Mature (Age)
-Friendly
-Talented player
-Active in-game & forums
-Good english speaker
-Care about the servers (I saw him many times reporting rule-breakers, aimers ect)
-Helpful
-Know the rules (As I see).

Neutrals :

Try to play more as a CT because I always see you playing as a T, let us hear your voice while you're commanding. :megusta:

Cons :

N/A.

Conclusion : YES! ZeRo for president! :icon-wink:
These users thanked the author Optiway for the post:
ZeRo#1
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

To be honest, i don't know guys what are you talking about
This guy just improved himself .. I play with him every single day , he's very helpful and active in-game
He's trying to help new players and tell them what to do ..

In my opinion, He can handle the jb server on his own (if he got accepted)
Maybe he have somethings to work on but i belive he can deal with situatios .. He have enough experience to

My vote still Yes .. gl
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Haffish wrote:Pro's
None.

Con's
Annoying
Tryhard
Immature
English is worse than my arabic nan, the majority of the people in the server wouldn't understand your moderation through text since your english is pretty shit.
Forum ruleknowledge
Often tend to breaking the rules within small groups (as if some group of people start talking german in chatbox you join in.)
Thx for your amazing reply!!!
I work day for day to get better english skills back and hope i fix that con more and more. Actually ingame all People understand my english very good, but i dont give up to get respected by you based on my Person and not on my not so good english.
Yes a Mic would definitely be better, i cant do anything about it atm, the reason i´ve given to the reply to PoP.
Yes it was my fault to dont take that constructive criticism and work on it. I tried to show an other view of a sight and more of my Person and thought it will be good to take my time to give all a Feedback of the bethink of me, maybe it was an owngoal and i will try to fix that con too.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SpeL` wrote:Pros :

-Mature (Age)
-Friendly
-Talented player
-Active in-game & forums
-Good english speaker
-Care about the servers (I saw him many times reporting rule-breakers, aimers ect)
-Helpful
-Know the rules (As I see).

Neutrals :

Try to play more as a CT because I always see you playing as a T, let us hear your voice while you're commanding. :megusta:

Cons :

N/A.

Conclusion : YES! ZeRo for president! :icon-wink:
Hello Spel,
i hope the time Comes where i can fix that Mic Problem, im a bit tired to get so many times called a liar if they didnt heared my voice, so yes i hope i can fix that con next in the future. The reason why i cant atm i´ve given in the reply from PoP. Well to be honest im not so a good english speaker and i will take that as a neutral or con, bcs myself can´t deny it and i work day for day on it to be better in it.
If you find next some cons would be nice to tell it me then. I know nobody is perfect and make mistakes, so feel free to tell it me then on Steam or pm here or if you wanna add it in your reply in then.
I can confirm you are a very friendly Person and im happy to found you too here in the Servers/Forum. Have fun Bruh ;)

Edit after your last reply:
I have no Mic so it can´t be me who said "lucky one"
I know it is better to have a Mic for being a member at JB, i applied there bcs my gameplay is higher there, then in DM and im not a Person that take the easy way in life (to get a Chance to Support nD as a member too).
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Once again you double posted even though I explained it to you on steam what it means. Also SpeL why are you giving him a pro of ''Good English'' when it's clearly not and needs to have a work on. I am honestly surprised that this application has so many people who have voted Yes and have had 0 cons in their reply which is stupid and they need to re-think what they type or just not vote at all.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Thrashmands wrote:I'm not happy at all about your replies on con-based replies lately. I'm kinda dissapointed.

However I will never forget the fact that you are the most hard-working rule-breaker reporter here, and that you are moderating in-game every time you are in the server. But the problem with this moderation sometimes is, that you haven't properly seen, what has happened beforehand, and warn others anyway.
An example is you telling ME to give a warning before votekicking while this player has broken multiple rules during one round, or minute even, and yet was as well already warned beforehand. And by my warning I mean I always tell players, that I will votekick them if they do that again. But not immediately.
You need to be sure about what you've witnessed before leaving a warning.

My earlier "yes" has dropped, unfortunately. I'd now like to see a further "extend" on this application. You still need to evolve, in my opinion. Extending would be a perfect move here, so you have time to evolve.
Hello Trash, thx for your Feedback.
If you have the feeling i was wrong with that i told you to dont votekick so fast, then i wanna apologize for that. The prob is i see/saw so many times how fast People actually votekick/ban People for a small Kind of reasons. And tbh i saw the last times too how members/admins act in these Situations and it was clearly an other and much more fair way. (tbh too i overused my VIP at the 1st time i had it too to kick people).
I´ll try to fix that con you gave me about the moderating.
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Optiway

Post by Optiway »

In fact, yesterday we had a talk on steam and the guy speaks english well. Okay maybe he make some grammar faults but who cares? What really matter is that we can get his point. And Zero, I believe that applicating for JailBreak membership requires a microphone, it is so necessary, I thought you had one because once at DM I heard you saying "Lucky one" after I killed you, so, Idk.. You should have one.
I also confirm what trash said, but I believe that soon as you read the membership rules you won't be lost.

Cheers.
Lo Tus

Post by Lo Tus »

Hello Zero :D
pros
1 u r very mature
2 u do a great job with reporting the hackers
3 its fun to play with u
4 u r rules knowledge
5 very active in game and forums
6 u moderate alot

cons u dont have a mic but im sure that if u get accepted ull buy one

SOOOOOOOO best of luck i hope u get accepted ^^ its yes :D
These users thanked the author Lo Tus for the post:
ZeRo#1
HaPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

I don't like the way you handle criticism, I think it's outrageous in some ways. You make out in one of the replies that you put so much effort into moderating and reporting but seriously do you know how things work as a member? You seem to be very incompetent in my eyes, e.g., today you asked me to have a look at a player who had been banned recently, I checked and I saw his name. You do realise that I can't ban people using that name without any sufficient IP checks. Anyway back on track with the reply, you handle the criticism in a way like a joke. Gohan's reply was based on your forum activity, you act like it was a joke by saying " LOL gohan, I don't even know you," you don't seem to acknowledge negative comments in a such a way that you need to work on it in some ways. I don't see why you need to complain about a con, like beast said, everyone isn't perfect but at the end of the day it is an opinion, you kind of typing an essay about how you are right and they are wrong isn't the right thing in my eyes.The double posting and triple posting thing on your own application, I am not sure about the rules clearly but I am going to talk about some game-related stuff.

You come across as a guy which some people know and people do like you. However I believe you lack a lot of things (as I have been very active recently, I can make a judgement). You seem to be very pro active with every single bit of moderation, I have a feeling that you over complicate explaining things and over moderate in my eyes. This might be to do with your moderation style I believe but I think that this is very important and needs to be fixed. I also think that you could use your powers in the wrong way if you were accepted, you might be too harsh or too nice, which leads on to the one con which is the most important. You don't have any authority I think coming from you, you may seem that nice guy who moderates and tells them to stop this, don't do this or that kind of thing but I believe trolls will out wit you in some way which leads to using powers incorrectly.

Take this as something you need to improve on, don't come back with a ten page essay saying I am wrong, this is what my judgement is from what I have seen fully from my own eyes. Don't see this as a big fat no but just take on board what I have said and see where you can improve.
These users thanked the author Wongerz for the post:
ZeRo#1
White ;)

Post by White ;) »

Good man
Nice VIP :D

YES
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

HaPPY Girl wrote:Hello Zero :D
pros
1 u r very mature
2 u do a great job with reporting the hackers
3 its fun to play with u
4 u r rules knowledge
5 very active in game and forums
6 u moderate alot

cons u dont have a mic but im sure that if u get accepted ull buy one

SOOOOOOOO best of luck i hope u get accepted ^^ its yes :D
Thank you for the reply Happy and i feel the same it is nice and funny to Play with you alltime :)
I said it very often now in other replys that im disappointed too, that i can´t actually use a mic or buy one for that is no need for (i mean buy a Mic isn´t the prob, i can´t use it at home for some privates probs i have).
But i hope the time comes next where i can fix that given con then. cya ingame Happy and have fun Grill :D
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Thorri

Post by Thorri »

Haffish wrote:Pro's
None.

Con's
Annoying
Tryhard
Immature
Forum ruleknowledge
+1
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

From just seeing you as I do every time that I just do see you, I saw you've improved two main things.. well "improved", one thing is your aggression, it's not fully done yet as I can still seem to find that satire look on your replies which means that the aggression still is there just deep inside of ya, but you're working on it, just keep going.
And the other thing is his activity, he lowered it, I guess because he got trolled for being excessively online and got sick of that, not really a pro in some situtations and if I think about it more, maybe not at all. But he's seriously going tryhard on these things just to be normal to you guys. This means a lot to him, bet his rl even took a taste of that change. And even though you got terrible english, and you know I don't mean it bad in any way when I correct you, I look up to you, not only for being able to take this "place" as serious as you do, but also for your character.
After all I'd say it's a little too early for a membership here, and if you want that you do need to study english, yes.
But still, I'd stay neutral and say it's a blank vote from my side, maybe give him a trial just to see and make really sure how it would go.
These users thanked the author aNNeh for the post:
ZeRo#1
Spoiler!

ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

LiNe wrote:From just seeing you as I do every time that I just do see you, I saw you've improved two main things.. well "improved", one thing is your aggression, it's not fully done yet as I can still seem to find that satire look on your replies which means that the aggression still is there just deep inside of ya, but you're working on it, just keep going.
And the other thing is his activity, he lowered it, I guess because he got trolled for being excessively online and got sick of that, not really a pro in some situtations and if I think about it more, maybe not at all. But he's seriously going tryhard on these things just to be normal to you guys. This means a lot to him, bet his rl even took a taste of that change. And even though you got terrible english, and you know I don't mean it bad in any way when I correct you, I look up to you, not only for being able to take this "place" as serious as you do, but also for your character.
After all I'd say it's a little too early for a membership here, and if you want that you do need to study english, yes.
But still, I'd stay neutral and say it's a blank vote from my side, maybe give him a trial just to see and make really sure how it would go.
Hello LiNe (Anni),
I can´t deny that there is a bit Aggression deep inside me...my prob is that i dont like how unrespectful sometimes Persons to others are and how they try to troll all the time friendly Persons and dont know when the Point comes to stop it then. But as you said it im still working on that CON to get over it and to ignore it.
I have really no probs if you correct me if misstype words in english or my grammar isn´t correct. On the contrary, I do appreciate it and want you to continue so are pursuing this. Otherwise i dont find back or get a acceptable english.
I work and try harder to fix that given Cons that all sides are happy or have a normal sight of me.
Thank you for the reply!!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!

Return to “Declined Applications”